Wasabi987

Are green threat servers necessary?

When choosing a server, I have never encountered the fact that there are more than 5 people on the green server, and these are servers to which new players and this quantity may discourage them from continuing to play. The question is whether servers with a green threat level are needed and more importantly beneficial to the game? I was wondering if a better way would be to divide the server into Rank. R 0-149 and R 150-255 servers or something like that, because players are intentionally falling from gold to silver to get to lower threat levels. I sorry in advance for my English.

• Like 1

ranks mean nothing skillwise because new accounts and characters can be made

about green districts, i wouldnt mind seeing them go and new players being automatically put into bronze districts through the basic district select, even at silver threat

Edited by Yeedman
  • Like 3

Those servers are usually empty and if new players are put there they uninstall the game thinking it's that dead. I can imagine the google translate outcry if some people would need to grind rubles $$$ in bronze district instead.

There's little to no difference between bronze and green players. The threats can be merged, no one would notice. Even some golds barely play better than bronze.

• Like 1

new players put in empty district and don't know what to do.

• Like 1

As it was said before LO first prefer to focus on beta (which happens in this Saturday) and then we move on into phasing so I think all threat-ranked servers will go away anyway.