Asiana

The Impossible Mission

Alright, so this is really my first post on the APB forums so i hope this is in the right spot, but let me get down to the issue now!

so the mission started out seeming normal, once it got close to the mission ending me and my group mate were at target C, while the other teammate who had abandoned mission covered mission D. about 5 seconds(i'm really not confident in that statement but its a decent guess)remaining in the mission we had 2 opponents dispatched against us. after the countdown ended we were expecting to loose the mission due to not completing the Disarm Bomb objective D, instead we found not only our team, but the enemy's team was trapped in this mission. after a bit of looking we located the store where we had to disarm the bomb and it said to disarm the bomb using F. on the map and on the GUI for everyone the objective was nowhere to be seen without facing directly into the window. when we got bored of levelling up each others roles we decided to have one side leave, when this happened out team ended up winning the mission. Upon trying to report this issue, i had discovered that Report A Bug inside APB wasn't working, it would say it was submitting it, but then tell me that the report failed to submit.
Below I am attaching a URL that links to a google drive folder containing 2 video, as well as pictures showing what happened for some of it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ooG3VDUO8oV5aI1_yT3TNybGbjpwGb8B?usp=sharing

Below are the links for the youtube videos(they are inside the google drive folder just as a backup)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eeKE7Q9GIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nlIFqC1kwI

• Thanks 1

Hello,

This is indeed the correct section 🙂.

If you wish to report a bug you can either post it here like you did, or directly contact our Customer Support.

Thank you.

- Azukii

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah! I've accidentally encountered this exact bug a while back. This isn't suppose to happen. Originally, it was suppose to be going to the next stage of the mission if the enforcers destroy it instead of the criminals. But now, it soft locks the mission until it's over. Making this mission unplayable due to it being highly exploited, either accidentally or intentional.