Sign in to follow this  
Uhtdred

If you're from EU and you're tired of cheaters...

I saw people complaining about cheaters on Citadel. I guarantee you cheaters in Jericho are almost non existent (at least in silver districts). Pop on Jericho right now sucks, we barely have a single 30/30 silver district per day..

So come play Jericho, i'm sure you won't mind playing with 120-150ms (east coast districts).

EU players you are all welcome to play JERICHO!

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Thanks 1

well thanks for the friendly invite, but too bad we can't use our main characters to progress and farm... (yet)

also, for me it'd be more like 200ms, RIP.

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 1

Where do you think Jericho's went?

Not sure if we want to invite them back.

We already have enough laggy players ruining the fun, we don't need EU people lagging around too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Where do you think Jericho's went?

Not sure if we want to invite them back.

i played with a couple of EU players and they had around 150ms on east coast servers, they told me 150ms were fine.

I'm sure they would rather play with 150ms and face legit players than 50ms and facing cheaters on citadel (again, people think citadel is full of cheaters, i dont know).

58 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

We already have enough laggy players ruining the fun, we don't need EU people lagging around too.

you prefer an empty district??

if anything, playing against high latency players is an advantage, so it's easy for you.

Why was the decision made to not let Citadel players play with Jericho players? Probably made sense at the time...

30 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

i played with a couple of EU players and they had around 150ms on east coast servers, they told me 150ms were fine.

I'm sure they would rather play with 150ms and face legit players than 50ms and facing cheaters on citadel (again, people think citadel is full of cheaters, i dont know).

you prefer an empty district??

if anything, playing against high latency players is an advantage, so it's easy for you.

EU would be dead if they played on NA. Prime time in both servers there's rarely a full silver district. It's not that there's an advantage or disadvantage with high ping, it's that every fight comes down to who received the bad end of lag compensation.

Considering APB has never/will never have a really effective anti-cheat, I find delusional statements about no cheaters to be irresponsible misinformation.

From my perspective, even still, there are people I would bet $$ on being cheaters. And of course the always present highly suspicious low rank newbie outfit wearing gods that wreck whole teams.

If I am going to recommend a cheat free (or low cheat at the least) experience, it certainly wont be any APB server. I certainly still play and enjoy multiplayer team based shooters. Just not this one.

This one I log on, play, deal with toxic jerks, and at least suspicious if not blatant players.

Edited to add: I still do play btw, just not much, since all my friends quit ages ago.  APB is like my crazy ex that I still hook up with but am ashamed to admit it.

Edited by wilde79

need to wait for engine upgrade then they can do shadow banning of known cheaters... put the cheaters vs the cheaters and everyone with normal threat wont get matched vs them because the threat isnt high enough.

4 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

need to wait for engine upgrade then they can do shadow banning of known cheaters... put the cheaters vs the cheaters and everyone with normal threat wont get matched vs them because the threat isnt high enough.

or they could just ban them, instead of devoting resources and dev time solely to people who don't deserve it

Edited by 404
typo

Sorry, Joker was fine, Jericho latency is not playable on a proper level.

Sign in to follow this