cheater

The switch from EAC to Battleye marks the death of this game

1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

I don't agree and last I checked i'm not a cheater.

check again. 😮 

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

Oh Kelly, people paid monthly money for getting their premium hacks, 1$ for an account activation will not remove cheaters. At best reduce them a bit by the number of poor kids not able to spend that 1$.

ok, 100+tax (in euro this time) 😛 

It's ludicrous to see that there were so many social mains during EAC und now all those certain people suddenly decided to play the game again 🤣

• Like 2

- Add mobile and personal data registration for playing in APB, make finally people TRACEABLE.

it's shall checked by message/app around 3/10 days after registration and then after 2/3 months. then every 6 months masking it with some free game info, temporanaly armas, etc

- People are using hacks shall pay a fee , the first ten get busted AS EXAMPLE pay +20/ 30k euro, others from 2k to above second the gravity.

- LO gain money from busting hackers/ cheaters, it's not a matter of just blocking crybaby that after get banned for then remaking account and then cheating again after 5 min.

More resources, more money, less headche, Fear it's a factor that shall not to be underestimated if used in the right way.

- Cheaters/ Hackers disappeared (almost)

11 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

This is the nice effect of a free2cheat game.
Put a 1$ pass for entry (maybe just social district should be free)
And cheater population will be zero in 2 hours.
Plus a lot of nice player (with full wallet) will come ❤️ 

Note: If donT agree you are a cheater.

cough CS:GO cough

14 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

Doubt ist does better.

But bringing in a new anticheat will always make most closets stop playing for a while to make sure there are existing hacks that work properly with the anticheat. They just aren't stupid enough to risk their accounts. We saw this behavior with every Anticheat or major anticheat update that came. The magical "skill" vacation but it surely has nothing to do with the anti cheta, it's coincidence. as always.

Yea now that I been playing again i've been seeing some sus behavior 

9 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

- Add mobile and personal data registration for playing in APB, make finally people TRACEABLE.

it's shall checked by message/app around 3/10 days after registration and then after 2/3 months. then every 6 months masking it with some free game info, temporanaly armas, etc

- People are using hacks shall pay a fee , the first ten get busted AS EXAMPLE pay +20/ 30k euro, others from 2k to above second the gravity.

- LO gain money from busting hackers/ cheaters, it's not a matter of just blocking crybaby that after get banned for then remaking account and then cheating again after 5 min.

More resources, more money, less headche, Fear it's a factor that shall not to be underestimated if used in the right way.

- Cheaters/ Hackers disappeared (almost)

PUBG added ranked and force phone verification. It did nothing to stop cheaters. It only stopped some legit players from playing because their phone is unsupported. PUBG is not free to play, you need to repurchase the game. Cheaters use throwaway cards to repurchase the game. Cheaters have no fear, because getting banned doesn't matter. They don't care about their accounts. All they care about is getting top on the scoreboard and get off on rage whispers.

Edited by SquirrelFace
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 5:50 PM, SquirrelFace said:

PUBG added ranked and force phone verification. It did nothing to stop cheaters. It only stopped some legit players from playing because their phone is unsupported. PUBG is not free to play, you need to repurchase the game. Cheaters use throwaway cards to repurchase the game. Cheaters have no fear, because getting banned doesn't matter. They don't care about their accounts. All they care about is getting top on the scoreboard and get off on rage whispers.

there are youtube video from the different company's that supports this statement.

No time to read all this but I do feel that the game has changed back to pre EAC days where every match seems to have the most elite players ever, and no one seems to miss

perhaps I am just suddenly terrible at the game, right on the same day EAC was replaced

• Like 1

I encountered 3 obvious one yesterday. Like not even trying to hide it. Just spinning around and few weird 100R that played better than the best players I played against in the last decade. 

GG

Remember: cheats are made by people that have an interest in hacking the game for either profit, or for their own amusement. Both require the end users of the cheat to actually have an outlet for using the cheats. If anything, the uptick in cheaters means the game is getting popular again and changes to the game are working as there are more people wanting cheats and complaining about them again. If you noticed, EAC was implemented at a time where there was a lot of hope, but no action. Now the game's had a lot of changes for the better and players are returning... hence the interest again in cheats, as some players will resort to them.

I'd like to also mention something I've been saying for a long damn time: Just because someone isn't banned immediately when they have a hack running doesn't mean they will not get banned later. In fact, if you just have a big message that pops up immediately saying 'ur banned idiot' every time someone starts the game and logs in with a cheat, you can just adjust the cheat until it doesn't happen anymore.

There's also the notion that some players get away with hacking because no one reports them using the ingame report system, which does flag them up for manual review, or a delayed ban in the case there's no false positives. If they aren't causing a financial loss by making someone else complain about them, they aren't worth banning until they do get reported. This not only reduces the chance of false positives, but also ensures that the right people are getting banned and that BattlEye is working correctly.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 11:35 PM, Resine said:

I encountered 3 obvious one yesterday. Like not even trying to hide it. Just spinning around and few weird 100R that played better than the best players I played against in the last decade. 

GG

because spinning to goof off screams cheater