cheater

The switch from EAC to Battleye marks the death of this game

Eh. There's probably better stuff to play, for those players.

They'll come back for the update. Who knows.

We were marked for death many many times prior to this yet here we are still goin. APB the game that wont die.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

We were marked for death many many times prior to this yet here we are still goin. APB the game that wont die.

Well, there is one Silver district to play at, at it's half dead at late hours, so if there is no one to play with does it mean the game is dead?

Personally, after the switch to BE, for a few days the population went downhill very fast. But now I'm seeing new accounts with low level characters that are gold and clearly hacking, more and more. Its probably that they are testing with new throw away accounts, and others are waiting for the coast to clear just like someone in here said.

But the problem feels is getting worse. There are more suspicious new characters than before. It could be that BE is not that good.

Also I'm seeing people that I know are cheating going online like nothing is happening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

Personally, after the switch to BE, for a few days the population went downhill very fast. But now I'm seeing new accounts with low level characters that are gold and clearly hacking, more and more. Its probably that they are testing with new throw away accounts, and others are waiting for the coast to clear just like someone in here said.

But the problem feels is getting worse. There are more suspicious new characters than before. It could be that BE is not that good.

Also I'm seeing people that I know are cheating going online like nothing is happening.

Ya see.

I knew the population would start to increase.

We just need to give it 1 or 2 more weeks, and the pop will come back.

Just have to be patient.

Life is good.  😀

11 hours ago, Westford said:

After playing this game for a number of years, my experience has been,

that after switching to a new Anti Cheat, there is a drop in population.

It is anyone's guess as to why.

• Players had decided to play another game   (/shrug)
  • Players were banned   (they will be missed)
  • Players decided to lay low as they test "throw-away" accounts
  • Players are waiting to hear if the "coast is clear", with the appropriate settings of course

I am confident that the population will come back to the same levels as it was prior to the switch to BE,

and some highly skilled players will be back to challenge us all.

Life is good.  😃

With the switch to EAC this game seen a big bump in population because that Anti cheat actually reduced the cheaters in apb by around 85%. your statement is invalid. 
The only people who left the game after this switch are legit people and somehow long time cheaters who were banned multiple times reappeared randomly after not touching the game for a year and they are playing godlike again.

• Like 1

Such a drop in players isn't something that I would attribute to one factor alone. Allthough going back to BE is unfortunate for sure.

I have not played since BE because I have an issue that prevents me from starting the game and I simply can't be bothered to invest time to solve it right now. Add onto that my memories of the last time we had BE and that certainly doesn't increase my motivation. With Covid lockdowns being lifted slowly, people are also returning to their normal lives to some degree. I am now able to go back to limited versions of my gym and martial arts training. That alone is a lot of hours per week where I'm not playing anything.

I hope that BE is a short term solution. It musn't stay.

During the BE times I haven't played much, but the couple times I did hop onto the game and jumped into Asylum, it was pretty bad. Roughly as bad as the Fairfight years I'd say. There were literally people advertising their cheats in /d at the time. 

With EAC the game did feel relatively peaceful.

5 hours ago, Resine said:

Well, there is one Silver district to play at, at it's half dead at late hours, so if there is no one to play with does it mean the game is dead?

APB doesn't have a big community where you can find matches at 1am in a couple of minutes like in Apex, Modern Warfare etc. But APB has a consistent amount of players who play this game regularly and who keep this game going. Furthermore new players are still a thing and will definetly increase when the new engine update is out.

You do answer your question yourself. It's not dead if it's only "half dead at late hours".

Yesterday I was playin in Fight Club and ,damn that was a really nice gaming experience ,I could see /feel how they lost their triggerbots and suddenly their aim is garbage.

Thanks Matt,

please go on an use BE for Banning/Kicking Cheaters especially Triggerbotters and macro users ,I know BE can do the job.

It feels great to see how the cheater community is crying about that.

Edited by Atomkraftwerk
  • Like 1

When the pandemic hit we saw a rise in pop, that was due to everyone being stuck at home. Now that things are open the pop dropped back to where it was. It doesnt have so much to do with the swap back to BE so much as the ppl who came back got bored as nothing has changed (still). However ive also noticed the already gold low ranks and its indeed fishy and this will drop the playerbase further. LO needs to get ahead of it now before it can do any damage. Steam charts says it all.

untitl11.png

yesterday

3 missions, 3 dethreaters

/exit

today

join asylum, 2 blatant cheaters..

missions might be better?

1st mission blatant tbotters

/exit

thanks, Matt, fix ur game please.

give me the money instead of BE and I will patrol the apb servers 24/7 with 99.9% accuracy

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I doubt there's that many cheaters. The servers or network have been extremely unstable lately. US West is unplayable. Constantly get shot behind cover. Sometimes I'll be aimed dead center on a still player and my shot won't hit. Sometimes I get fake hit markers. Other times my crosshair won't be close to the player and I get a hit, like when I killed my teammate who wasn't on my screen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SquirrelFace said:

I doubt there's that many cheaters. The servers or network have been extremely unstable lately. US West is unplayable. Constantly get shot behind cover. Sometimes I'll be aimed dead center on a still player and my shot won't hit. Sometimes I get fake hit markers. Other times my crosshair won't be close to the player and I get a hit, like when I killed my teammate who wasn't on my screen.

Fight Club Asylum Totally broken 4 Hackers Triggerbotting and aimbotting whatever several missions,and I again /quit the game,...so sad ,...

I really like this game but at its current state there are to many cheater triggerbotter or aimbotter whatever....

1 hour ago, SquirrelFace said:

i don't understand why people still join west districts..

my guess is: AUSSIES, only aussies want to play west.

Well, the game is not enjoyable anymore anyway.....

9 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

i don't understand why people still join west districts..

my guess is: AUSSIES, only aussies want to play west.

Its not like US west coast is almost as far from US East coast as, the US east coast is from Europe or anything right? Not like 3,000 miles worth of latency/lag would make you want to play on a server closer right?

i see less cheaters now and i havent seen the known triggerbotters going positive anymore... even a couple cheaters that were full blatant with eac have been playing like bots now. but i do notice alot of closets in this thread complaining about BE not being better than EAC... i wonder why.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, R3ACT3M said:

Since battle eye was brought back, suddenly the game became easier. I saw a lot less level 255's around, some of my friends on the other hand have been experiencing crashes because of battle eye. Both have admitted to cheating in the past and even having the cheats completely removed.

So I would say Battle Eye is doing a lot better than Easy Anti Cheat. 

Doubt ist does better.

But bringing in a new anticheat will always make most closets stop playing for a while to make sure there are existing hacks that work properly with the anticheat. They just aren't stupid enough to risk their accounts. We saw this behavior with every Anticheat or major anticheat update that came. The magical "skill" vacation but it surely has nothing to do with the anti cheta, it's coincidence. as always.

• Like 2

This is the nice effect of a free2cheat game.
Put a 1$ pass for entry (maybe just social district should be free)
And cheater population will be zero in 2 hours.
Plus a lot of nice player (with full wallet) will come ❤️ 

Note: If donT agree you are a cheater.

4 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

I don't agree and last I checked i'm not a cheater.

23 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Oh Kelly, people paid monthly money for getting their premium hacks, 1$ for an account activation will not remove cheaters. At best reduce them a bit by the number of poor kids not able to spend that 1$.