Resine

Block nade resuply from Car spawners and Joker machines during mission.

There are places, some when you are attacking some when you are defending that you can grab unlimited grenade resupply raining wrath all over your poor opponents before you engage. 

I don't think it's balanced or it's working as intended. 

Do you think we could get a fix for those? 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Change grenades to a cooldown system, instead of the current ammo system. You get one grenade, which is refreshed after a set period of time. This would be significantly easier to balance, since you don't have to worry about ammo supplier abuse (which is the core issue that makes explosives in general so imbalanced).

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Change grenades to a cooldown system, instead of the current ammo system. You get one grenade, which is refreshed after a set period of time. This would be significantly easier to balance, since you don't have to worry about ammo supplier abuse (which is the core issue that makes explosives in general so imbalanced).

I would love that too. And would be much more competitive since you could time your opponents CD times, but I am afraid that lesser skill player with down vote shit out of your idea. 

I'm still questioning why you can resupply at anything that isn't an ammo box or a joker machine.

40 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I'm still questioning why you can resupply at anything that isn't an ammo box or a joker machine.

I mean. I don't mind you taking bullets. With how dynamic spots are that's a good change if you are using ammo hungry weapon, it helps the flow of the game. Otherwise you would be forced to use ammo box at all times. 

Making nades into 1 minute CD ability would be awesome, but it's not something that will ever happen i suppose. 

2 minutes ago, Resine said:

I mean. I don't mind you taking bullets. With how dynamic spots are that's a good change if you are using ammo hungry weapon, it helps the flow of the game. Otherwise you would be forced to use ammo box at all times. 

Making nades into 1 minute CD ability would be awesome, but it's not something that will ever happen i suppose. 

I dunno, I don't like how obsolete field supplier and car supplier have become. Can't even tell the last time I've seen one.

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

I dunno, I don't like how obsolete field supplier and car supplier have become. Can't even tell the last time I've seen one.

People don't use them because of mobile spawner.

Just now, SquirrelFace said:

People don't use them because of mobile spawner.

Or because it's one of the low tier mods that don't have any reason to exist.

Not just the mobile spawner, there's plenty of people who don't run that.

I'd be far happier to restrict ammo resupply (Would make bandolier an actually useful mod) if Mobile Spawn Unit wasn't so prevalent in the game. As it currently stands you need to be able to frequently re-supply grenades to take care of them.

Problem 1: You can resupply in Joker Machines, cars with resupply mod, and ammoboxes, but also in Car Spawners (wtf??) Also you can change weapons in them, they work just like joker machines. Fix this or add Joker machines next to all of them if thats the intention.

Problem 2: You can spam explosives if you stand next to any of these

Solution 1: Stop car spawners from giving ammo. Make explosives resupply super slow.

Solution 2: Stop car spawners from giving ammo. Make explosives never resupply on anything but Joker machines and personal ammobox. (I think the devs took this route, or perhaps its just a bug, because the consumable ammo boxes did resupply explosives some time ago, but now they don't. Resupplying explosives did take more ammo than regular guns from those boxes. 

Solution 3: Stop car spawners from giving ammo. Make grenades have a timer instead.

Solution 4: Stop car spawners from giving ammo. Make grenades have one use per death, only resupplying after you respawn. Make it count.

Solution 5: Stop car spawners from giving ammo. Make explosives have a hidden timer until you can resupply again, stopping the spam. The timing could be 30 second, 1 minute, i don't know which could be more balanced.

Edited by Musul Man

Let's go back to faction specific spawners and machines

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

Originally, you couldn't resupply at vehicle spawners. But because you needed to access your equipment to change vehicles, you were also able to change weapons at vehicle spawners. So people were un-equipping and re-equipping weapons a spawners to resupply and enough people complained about how much of a hassle it is that G1 just made it so you could resupply at vehicle spawners.

The proper solution would have been to just disable weapon changing at spawners, but knowing G1 they were probably too far down the rabbit hole of spaghetti code to know how to.

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums. 

~@mayii

I would not remove resupply from cars/joker ammo while in missions.  They could limit it so you cannot resupply when an enemy is close, or when you're in "combat"?