Is there any reason in particular that ursus has no skins what so ever? I mean I paid for skins I can't use that kind od dumb isn't it?

52 minutes ago, Resine said:

Is there any reason in particular that ursus has no skins what so ever? I mean I paid for skins I can't use that kind od dumb isn't it?

none of the joker box guns can use skins, its a unique gun and thus has its own skin

(downvote me, you know you want to!!!)

Edited by ShaiShai
  • Like 1

Really surprised they haven't removed this restriction yet.

• Thanks 1

Some of the legendary guns have unique skins, but they let you hide them and use a blank version. Would be awesome to see the Ursus with the Koi skin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Some of the legendary guns have unique skins, but they let you hide them and use a blank version. Would be awesome to see the Ursus with the Koi skin.

Well I get why Golden Osmaw has to be gold. But default skin of ursus is so ugly...

12 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

none of the joker box guns can use skins, its a unique gun and thus has its own skin (downvote me, you know you want to!!!)

They can't use skins simply because they weren't given skinnable models. Not sure why this was decided to be how it is, but it's ultimately a pointless restriction that doesn't improve the game in any way. It would be (relatively) easy to fix, but would require dev time to get done (and currently, they probably can't spare it).

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Really surprised they haven't removed this restriction yet.

Nobody's asking for it (at least not with any kind of persistence), so there's no sense investing dev time. Considering it wouldn't be hard to change, it probably wouldn't take much pushing from the playerbase to get it tossed up to a higher priority. That being said, I highly doubt it'd change before the engine upgrade is completed.

1 hour ago, Resine said:

But default skin of ursus is so ugly...

I actually quite like it. That being said, it would be nice to be able to apply whatever skin I want to when the mood takes me.

I always thought legendaries should be skinable, and their legendary skin quirk should be that you unlock the legendary skin for all other weapons to use for as long as you own it.

Like you could use the OCA Nano 'Connoisseur's skin on every other gun in the game.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

They can't use skins simply because they weren't given skinnable models.

Most legendaries have skin support for all the skins in the game. The ursus is one of the few that don't.