Sakebee

10 Years of APB

Hey everyone,

We will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of APB on June 24th through July 8th! We have special clothing, new gun games in beacon, and a Dev Stream with Matt in store. If you haven't already stopped by our news section, we have a post up now with details on the festivities. Check it out!

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

like Dev Gun Fodder, Weapon Tester, and Guinea Pig.  more detailed

10 years... there's have to be a joke about "nothing changed lol", but all I have is just hope.

Looking forward to it!  Man I can't believe this game has survived for this long.  Let's hope LO can keep it going another 10 🙂

• Like 2

I played APB for a decade and all I got was this t-shirt.

Edited by Lord Cashpoint
  • Like 3

Damn, time flies! I hope for a thriving future for the game and the community. 🙂

• Like 1

Its amazing APB has been around for 10 years. 10 years ago APB touched and molested my heart. I fell in love with it, no matter how broken and hacker filled it was (rtw beta, g1 beta, g1 release). I still have good memories of the game. It has a special place in my heart. I wonder when next Ill be back. Perhaps make a video or two for my utube channel.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nagletz said:

10 years... there's have to be a joke about "nothing changed lol", but all I have is just hope.

I am Still waiting to see (at least) clan wars as "promised" (from old freak G1 eh..) in Beta/ fresh release XD, I hope LO will realize this  uncomplete "dream".

Edited by PingOVER9000

14 hours ago, Sakebee said:

new gun games in beacon,

thats all i needed to hear

3 hours ago, Vexxous said:

wait it's only 10 years old?
felt older

there not counting rtw

preset tshirt / party blower and hat and 3 titles are pretty weak rewards for a 10 year celebration

I hope we can get beacon to replace asylum or baylan (the real beacon) for a week please, I've been waiting my whole life for dis.

Edited by Zolerox

how about to make beacon permanent district ffs

Let's celebrate together guuuyszz

Edited by ShawLOL

I'll be looking forward to what you've all brewed up for us as well as capping daily (or something like that) to afford something fancy with what you have in store later... 👌 .. at least thats the idea.

Can you add a Country Gent CSG to the Store? I'm salivating at the thought.

I have to give it to you guys and all the predecessors that this game NEVER WORKED as intended and there was ALWAYS something to complain about each and everyday.