Senodus

What are your favorite and least favorite sounding and looking guns in the game?

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

All time favourite is the True Ogre.

ah the potato chip gun, love it

• Like 1

Favorite sounding are definitely the True Ogre, DMR-AV, Strife

Dislike sounds of the PMG (used to be current snub sound, wish it stayed), any of the Juggernaut weapons, ATAC, Pretty much any silenced weapon.

As far as looks go, I like the Strife the most, Just wish the default skin was a normal looking one.  Default Revelations weapon skins look awful except the Harbinger which isn't even skinnable

Worst looking, Any weapon that starts with VAS-

7 minutes ago, 404 said:

ah the potato chip gun, love it

I still don't know where you hear potato chips in that.

CSG, best sounding and looking gun for me. Always loved the shotguns, it sounds even better when you managed to land all the pellets onto you enemies. I wouldn’t go as far as to say STAR-556 has the worst firing sound ‘cause I haven’t tried all the guns in the game, but I’d like to believe that the gun sounds quite weird compared to other guns, esp. rifles. 🤔

6 hours ago, Infinito said:

Nooo, I love the looks of the OBIR! Especially with a High-Tec skin!

I don't know it just looks really unappealing to me. Was considering to put Obeya rifle in this list too but decided it's not quite bad enough, not a fan of it tho

DMR AV Sounds like it could atomize it's target upon firing Looks like a robot arm it's all angles

worst... looks for has to go to the OCSP series for 1 reason, That stupid brown barrel/etc Ruins it for me the only thing stopping me from using the chrome "base" skin is those ugly brown parts.

Sound? The PSR "Osprey" the loudest silenced weapon in existance It would be quiter if the weapon fired rockets.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 6:45 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

Dislike sounds of the PMG (used to be current snub sound, wish it stayed)

sounded more like an oca to me

Edited by heelruby

On 6/15/2020 at 7:49 PM, Senodus said:

Hello everyone. I have been wondering which guns looks and sound people enjoy the most around here and would love to read some of your answers. You can add your least favorite looking and sounding ones too. I'm gonna start with mine.

Top sounding:                                                           

CSG, Ursus, PMG, PMG-SD, OCA, Heavy HVR, Joker Carbine, CASE, Shredder, ISSR-a Artemis

Top looking:

Ursus, PMG-SD, FAR (Joker Store variant), OCA-SD, ACES SMG, Raptor 45 Hawk, N-TEC 5 Dvah, Obeya Spartan, ISSR-a Artemis, CSG, SG-21 Strife

Worst sounding:

FAR, STAC, CBMP-45 Bolt, COBR-A, PDW-57

Worst looking:

FAR Spearhead, STAR 556, Scoped N-TEC 5, LCR, CBMP-45 Bolt, AMG-556 Stheno, RHD LS1 Corsair, S1-TIC Rabid, NTEC-7c New Glory, JG-840 Tactical, Joker TAS20 - Stock, N-SSW 74, OCA Whisper, OBIR, ACES Rifle,

I agree with almost everything here except the Top Sounding PMG.

Thing sounds like a nailgun.

My favorite Sounding

DMR-AV

N-SWW

N-FAS True Ogre

My favorite Looking

ATC 44

ATAC 424 Bodyguard(Most cool weapon)

SHREDDER EB

R2 Harbinger