Sign in to follow this  
Nocolor

FIX THE FUCKING FPS DROP!

What the fucking hell?, Why is BattleEYE DESTROYING THE FREAKING FPS?, Honestly You  Guys should check the file AnD SEEE WHY IT DOES IT THE GAME IS UNENJOYABLE HONESTLY WHAT THE FUCK?! ITS GOING THE WRONG FUCKING WAY!

• Like 3

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the PC Bugs and Tech Issues section of our APB Reloaded forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

3 hours ago, BilalGG said:

What the fucking hell?, Why is BattleEYE DESTROYING THE FREAKING FPS?, Honestly You  Guys should check the file AnD SEEE WHY IT DOES IT THE GAME IS UNENJOYABLE HONESTLY WHAT THE FUCK?! ITS GOING THE WRONG FUCKING WAY!

check the file? why is everyone with broken english saying "check the file" or "battleye doesnt fix cheaters because file is open"... ive had no fps drop whatsoever since battleye pre-EAC until now. works just as craptabulous as it has always been, its apb

On 6/15/2020 at 6:10 PM, spher3 said:

check the file? why is everyone with broken english saying "check the file" or "battleye doesnt fix cheaters because file is open"... ive had no fps drop whatsoever since battleye pre-EAC until now. works just as craptabulous as it has always been, its apb

Well, as I said once and again, all the ones saying they lag are strangely suspicious, like some guy I read recently on the steam discussions that said the same thing and had a VAC ban ....

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 7:14 PM, BilalGG said:

i don't know what you are talking about, on my pc everything works fine.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 6:14 PM, BilalGG said:

probaly cuz ur using pentium 3 bless u

• Like 1

trying to fix ur fps on this game is like trying to solve global warming.

Edited by Rat1oNRUs
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Rat1oNRUs said:

trying to fix ur fps on this game is like trying to solve global warming.

it's technically easy because we have proven economically efficient methods to internalize the external effect of co2 emissions such as carbon taxes or emissions trading but lobbyists prevent it?

(obviously carbon taxes etc can only be the beginning, there are other policies that need to be implemented)

so... we have lobbyists here too, trying to prevent cheats from getting banned? xd

or do we also have 2-3% contrarians (the amount of climate change "sceptics" in science) that get grossly overrepresented in the media (the forums) because they cry the loudest?

Edited by neophobia

@BilalGG please send your PC specs and configs you are using that could be caused by one of this things. WHy i think so ? cause performance improves for me slightly

No players test:
EAC: 100-120 fps
BE: 144 fps
so there is a diffrence

i noticed i only get major fps drops near certian people, and some of these people my game will crash when i start doing good agaisnt them. i don't think it's BE i think some people are using 3rd party programs becuase they can't play a game or just have fun. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2020 at 7:14 PM, BilalGG said:

+1

i am not played a few months, and now i have unplayable client of APB, very laggy picture, not smooth, fps is about 100+ but this is unplayable, i am playing on OCed ryzen 2600 4+ Ghz with tuned ram 3333 16GB + gtx 1080 and freesync 144 2к monitor, it is unplayable now, i tried to tune all possible and impossible settings, not playable now!!!!   I will try now to reset all video driver settings, maybe it will help... and off software like msi afterburner...

Merged.

it helped i think it is few players now, but i  think it helped it was nvidia driver settings low latency mode on ultra or something more or msi afterburner, earlier i played with this settings and all was good...

On 6/15/2020 at 10:14 AM, BilalGG said:

While I am wondering if a new situation arrived to cause issues with the servers and the internet for them , it is also public knowledge that many places in the world are still on lockdown and using more internet from having nothing else to do.

that causes lag too ....

1 hour ago, elf99lvl said:

it helped i think it is few players now, but i  think it helped it was nvidia driver settings low latency mode on ultra or something more or msi afterburner, earlier i played with this settings and all was good...

and maybe not, fck this game!

hitreg is also trash

the game has lagged for 2+ years and LO hasnt fixed it

engine upgrade will have to be bug-free if they expect anyone to bother playing outside of veterans

need to be a guru of all possible setting to do this shit game playable, and that is why no new players, and now i don`t know what is the problem, thanks to developers!

Merged.

problem is somewhere in syncing of frames with g-sync\freesync and maybe without i can`t do anything with it, tried all settings that i can yet, fck this game!

8 hours ago, elf99lvl said:

problem is somewhere in syncing of frames with g-sync\freesync and maybe without i can`t do anything with it, tried all settings that i can yet, fck this game!

1. make sure u're playing the game in exclusive fullscreen (fullscreen in game settings)

2. if u're using freesync, turn it off it's broken atm anyway (refresh rate is going all over the place)

idk about gsync

On 6/19/2020 at 5:07 PM, cowhorseman said:

i noticed i only get major fps drops near certian people, and some of these people my game will crash when i start doing good agaisnt them. i don't think it's BE i think some people are using 3rd party programs becuase they can't play a game or just have fun. 

I actually reported a player for this. Any time my team got near him, we froze and then suddenly we were all on the death screen. It was happening for about a week. The player was a well known "questionable" player.