Sign in to follow this  
Gro

Can't sell stuff to vendors since last patch

Title says it.

New stuff (aquired after the patch) can not be sold to vendors for 25% of its original price.

Neither vehicles, nor mods or anything else.

Fix please.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are investigating the issue.

16 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are investigating the issue.

Cant sort clothing in the kiosk via price also.

Posted it almost year ago.

Nobody gives a sh.

Hello Gro,

As before, we appreciate you making this thread and making sure we know of the issue. We have it in our list to fix, but unfortunately the scope is such that any fix would have to occur after the engine upgrade is complete. You can follow Matt's posts on our progress here.

Regards,

Sakebee

21 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Hello Gro,

As before, we appreciate you making this thread and making sure we know of the issue. We have it in our list to fix, but unfortunately the scope is such that any fix would have to occur after the engine upgrade is complete. You can follow Matt's posts on our progress here.

Regards,

Sakebee

i understand that all priorities are on the engine upgrade, but this is a bit of a joke to just let critical game features break and ignore it until something with no known release date arrives.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Hello Gro,

Regards,

Sakebee

Haven't q1 of 2014 happened yet?

I understand great priority of the upgrade but this is really something that should be easy to fix. Bet that have something to do with joker store updates.

My friend noticed this some time ago but I thought it was a non-trade-able-account-for-#-days thing

On 6/2/2021 at 8:07 PM, Ketog said:

i understand that all priorities are on the engine upgrade, but this is a bit of a joke to just let critical game features break and ignore it until something with no known release date arrives.

nope dont you know, we are all to stop playing this game and then slowly forget about it.... that way LO wont look bad when they fail to deliver on some pos 10 year old game update :^)