Sign in to follow this  
Zicabrabo

Loss of performance

I am losing performance after the BE update, I was wondering if this is only for me or do you have others with the same problem?

• Like 1

Personally i have experienced the opposite,before BE ping got higher and sometimes reached so high that was unplayable(300+ms) .Now it is not perfect but definitely better

2 hours ago, RCooper said:

Personally i have experienced the opposite,before BE ping got higher and sometimes reached so high that was unplayable(300+ms) .Now it is not perfect but definitely better

I say drops in the frames

Yeah..i got it too. Fps drops to 30-25 mid fight and it feels like bs but whatever i'ii still play.

No difference for me. Still get over 100fps average with it occasionally dipping into the 80s in high populated areas.

Dropping frames 24/7 now. This was an issue for a lot of people last time we had BE.

2 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

No difference for me. Still get over 100fps average with it occasionally dipping into the 80s in high populated areas.

same, especially in waterfront.

I haven't played the game for 2 months, today I updated it and gave it a try, the game doesn't "lags", it has good performance, but I'm having some freezes from time to time which didn't happen before. The freezes are no longer than a second but those are very noticeable as I get an average of 5 per minute.

Running a stock i7-7700k with RTX2060, 16GB RAM, APB running on SSD, Windows 10 1909 running on SSD.

If there were some back end updates to prepare for the engine upgrade then it could be causing lag for some

Had 145 in full asylum, now 110-120

Sign in to follow this