Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

Thanks battle eye.

Thanks battle eye for not fighting against cheaters i literally saw so many "good players" since you came out. How many days is it working now? i literally saw blatant rage cheaters with walls and aimbot chilling with no problems. Wish we had an actual working anticheat and not this clown eye.

And the thing is its gonna get even worse....

Edited by quixxius
  • Like 16

EAC was much better.

Oldest hackers is back. Also hitreg is gone to poop now.

Edited by Cutey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Silver is mad...:

yHA7SDg__400x400.jpg

Edited by ShawLOL

7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Don't worry, we are going back to punkbuster next.

i prefer to remove all legit players from the game and let all cheaters fighting each other🤣😂

Edit: ops they already are :classic_love:

Edited by ShawLOL

6 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Every single shitter got excuse to complain now. waaaaa i died to a cheater because eac doesnt work anymore waaaa

Just now, plainawful said:

Every single shitter got excuse to complain now. waaaaa i died to a cheater because eac doesnt work anymore waaaa

It is partly true that EAC seemed to work better. But regardless all the shitters are gonna whine even if there isnt a single cheater.

• Like 1

👌👌😂😂😂 BattlEye 🤣🤣🤣 👌👌

We're doomed.

• Like 2

I don't even think there's need in wallhacks in 2020.

Literally anyone can navigate in san paro with eyes closed.

I'm sort of out of the loop, but seeing the actual amount of likes and not seeing "I bet you're silver and got owned posts" (apart from one) I dread to even hop on now. 
I had latency issues ever since BattlEye came back, but I thought that was just my internet so I quit for a bit. 

Edited by Spherii

Literally saw a member of a clan that mentions time to kill popping off in asylum the same day BE came back

I've always been very skeptical about people being called out as a cheater. You just have good players who outperform, those who know the ins and outs of this game. 
Well let's throw that out of the board now because not even in thirty minutes and it's clear as day. 
As much as there are talented players out there that still persist there's also the ability to know who's cheating and who's just good at the game. 
Stating that EAC was performing better than BattlEye is a huge understatement, and it's only been a few days. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spherii said:

I'm sort of out of the loop, but seeing the actual amount of likes and not seeing "I bet you're silver and got owned posts" (apart from one) I dread to even hop on now. 
I had latency issues ever since BattlEye came back, but I thought that was just my internet so I quit for a bit. 

Same here.

Latency around 800-1000 for like 3-5 min like every 30 min.

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

😄 To close the circle right?

Anyway seriously i want to know what LO thinks about FACEIT.Was too expensive to get or what..

https://www.faceit.com/es/anti-cheat#!

Edited by TheMessiah

Everyone in the bronze district is 1 threat color higher than they should be. They don't have high skilled players to fight against to lower their threat. They get used to it, and then when they're forced into the silver district, they can't compete because they never played against players with that skill level. Even the silvers in silver districts can be more challenging because they have experience fighting better players.

Then on top of it, you have spotter that works like a wallhack with no indication that you were spotted. New players don't know about this mod and assume the opponent is using a wallhack.

I could be giving people too much credit. In PUBG people whine about the 3rd person camera being too easy, even though their kdr is 0.01 and 0 wins in TPP mode.

4 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

😄 To close the circle right?

Anyway seriously i want to know what LO thinks about FACEIT.Was too expensive to get or what..

https://www.faceit.com/es/anti-cheat#!

there is already a bypass for this shit, even a ruskie cheat provider got a faceit bypass working.

Sign in to follow this