Sakebee

Joker Employee Design Challenge

Name: Megera

8a7331181b81.png9fffd865e53d.png

Charismatic, intellectual, strong and independent woman))... and a little sadist. xD

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrHardwer said:

Just a quick question to Sakebee

Are we supposed to develop employees like Ophelia and Wilde aswell? So with custom Logos/Brands. Because I think it would be realy cool to get some more difference between each employee rather then having the Joker-Logo attached to each of them with the same Colors.

FwdAt3j.jpg

We are open to either approach. If you want to design a cool logo/brand for your entry, we'd love to see it!

• Like 1

Okay than...

yQcVAw4.png

BhyYBPc.png

YHWm4wJ.png

XKnNIqI.png

Call her however u want to, give her any background... that's not important....

but she should give all her Armas clothing as customizable version for JT... it's not a matter of opinion, this is the truth !

Good luck to everyone

• Like 4

Aloha, this is John Goode

IMG_20200616_090459.thumb.png.2c9679cca9bb35d68d64f48bae326d5f.pngIMG_20200616_090855.thumb.png.7ecc28bcc18850b1d7f6cb70d67dbb76.pngIMG_20200616_090743.thumb.png.3f7989c9488fcd5d9b6ffced6833f93a.pngIMG_20200616_090819.thumb.png.498d08fd9389db33b04c189eac262b9f.png

this surfer boy was in transit when he was robbed on the beach of san paro on a sunny evening
the thief ran as soon as john gave up the persecution he watched an enforcer shot the thief on the run and put the stolen money and all valuables in his own pockets.
since that day he is stranded in san paro Attracted by the magic of this city, John decided to stay
but he is not a fighter at least he knows that his fists will not stand against firearms
but with this charm john could even sell sand to tourists so why not work as seller for the joker corp. ?

• Like 3

CAT EARS !!   &   CUTE MAIDS

People need maids ...

• OLD Version

OLD 1UIDEfR.jpg

One of them:

Name: Epsil Nu
Nickname: E-Nu
-----------------

There will be nine of sisters ...

Alphi-nu
Betti-nu
Gamii-nu
Delfi-nu
Epsil-nu
Zita-nu
Etani-nu
Tetta-nu
Jodta-nu

As the fifth Nu sister, Epsil wanted to work at the Joker Store Distribution. She loves big explosions and cars, but her weakness are heavily armored Wheels (in meaning heavy cars), which can't be blown up with any little rocketiny... 🤣

W61WV6x.jpg

EGSppgA.jpgzEjQ0Nz.jpg

cMWB3JE.jpg

Edited by TasteMyKetchup
Update !
  • Like 3

xnCh7Nr.png 

i6a3v0e.png

Name: Classified

QZUNCfv.png

The mechanic

ZBSoptf.png

Sports nerd and a gambler

CpnEC4q.png

Unknown

g0gs7K8.png

Fashion fool

Edited by Camillla
  • Like 2

On 6/15/2020 at 1:59 AM, Goabea said:

look at this face. I want to buy illegal guns from this man. Please Matt, this is too good.
XqKbqDt.png

Yep...especially this face expresses so much confidence (not really but...🤣)

I prefer see this one as a new a mission's NPC such as Waterfront/Financial, those story and that pokerface... PERFECT, it's waste in Marina XD

On 6/12/2020 at 6:35 AM, KawaiiAlice said:

Annotation-2020-06-13-003926.jpgAnnotation-2020-06-13-004006.jpg

Annotation-2020-06-13-003910.jpgAnnotation-2020-06-13-003941.jpg

(She is wearing Socks in her arms as gloves) , 

Thanks goes to my friend @OmikronOverload writing the story for me ^.^

Liliana Adams

Lilliana Adams is one of San Paros Criminal Parkour Runners. She was undetected for 5 Years, until now.
She was in the need of Money when she made the biggest Mistake in her life, usually she was accepting contracts for illegal substances getting delivered quickly.
But today she was robbing a Gas Station located in the Finacial District at The Needles Beacon.
Today she forgot to take her Medication, helping her to keep calm in stressful situation.
As she held her Pistol at the cashiers head, she was 4 seconds after shot, the bullet hit her right Arm. The Police Man that just came in from his Break getting a snack 
reacted fast. She dropped the Gun and quickly felt the Pain, and as always she had one Joker with her.
Her lovely Flashbang, which she defused with her teeth, throwing it in the Air, running into cover and away.
She was gone again, Untraceable. A few Blind and Deaf seconds later, the Police Man investigated the Gun.
It was something unusual, it had a Battery installed as a Magazine, a Copper Coil inside and outside the barrel equipped wihout a Trigger.
He Picked up the Gun and aimed it at the Ground. As he Aimed it looking trough the sight, it shot an inormous loud shot ,Deafing the Police Man
so as the cashier for the Rest of there lifes.
After further inspection in the Gun Lab, they couldnt believe what they found. A modular Weapon using no cartridges.
Lilliana Adams is in Big trouble now, where her story began as a Criminal.
What only Lilliana knew was, that the pistol Should be used with 3 other High-Tech pieces combined into a Sniper-Rifle, ending San-Paros War.
Now she is accepting contracts Including blood and Murder, making her one of the Biggest threads San Paro has to offer.

it was so cute before and fit better with the story (in my weak opinion eh..), why the change Alice?

7zEejzo.pngCNEejR2.pngtb5QQxa.png
Unf54Yq.pngpBVzDO7.png

The text on the shirt says, "Neko ni koban". That literally translates to "gold coins to a cat" wich is the japanese saying for throwing pearls before swine.

Lore;

She was born in Philadelphia and lived there for most of her childhood. She was forced to leave her hometown after an altercation with a local gang turned ugly. She was left with a wide scar across her eye, but at least she left with her life unlike the two men who assaulted her. Her parents had no choice but the send her away from the city in fear or retaliation from the gang. She was put in a taxi without knowing her destination for her own protection. When she arrived she realized she was going to move in with her wealthy uncle and aunt in Bel-Air. This is where she would later be known as the queen of Bel-Air.

After she graduated from one of the best schools in the country with lousy grades she was looking for a job that was better suited for her skill set and was picked up by Joker Industries and made a name for herself.

edit; Now also in Sakura Nights edition.

CrLPVzs.pngmrcbmBk.png

Edited by proxie
  • Like 6

Here is my submission:

75l7OC2.pngT1lfOeW.png

ECMJ8yZ.png

Edited by Nev
  • Like 1

https://imgur.com/igcqBsD

Queenforx: She is the Queen of San Paro. Because she is an enforcer she prefer to not wear the Imperial Crown because she acts undercover to arrest those criminals.

https://imgur.com/1ZAZe3A

Kingcriminal: He is the King of San Paro. He always wear his red Imperial Crown and sunglasses. When he is in battle he is always assisted by his favourite weapon, the Scout.

• Like 1

Make a double contact. It functions as 1 contact but embodies 2 characters.

ba5fd3d5c51ca120648e48d960b67659.png

Hey sweety, this is Zunshine

IMG_20200616_085720.thumb.png.0ed30c8d5e39d364e9eb84cf056a4464.pngIMG_20200616_085801.thumb.png.3199fb5609adc9203bd2e4bc50f87f13.pngIMG_20200616_085845.thumb.png.8797ffeae5b9432ae9b2a0dfd035960f.pngIMG_20200616_085929.thumb.png.8ce3b94ed658c9776be9ad8f9ed9cc61.png

Zunshine is the kind of woman who cares about fashion, shoes and the other beautiful things in life
Her flirting nature does not suggest that she is regularly involved in pub brawls and small criminal acts
But her police file shows her earnings come together with burglaries
in the joker store she sees the chance to work more or less legally and deal with the beautiful things without leaving her regular Business

Merged.

On 6/14/2020 at 11:47 AM, SunnyMonroe said:

Since i dont wanna mess up my characters and also dont wanna see a copy of them in the jokerstore

Is it needed to keep any of that designs on the account?

And the winners can choose where the rewards goes to?

Thanks

@Sakebee

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SunnyMonroe said:

The way this works is we copy the character you submitted from Live. This means you do need to have that character on your account to win (no submitting a character/design you no longer have, etc).

You may choose who to send the rewards to if you don't want them yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

.WIDw5t8.jpgA1El5ah.pngsZFZuai.png

playing since 2012 ...i give u DEVIL...wait till see him without clothes ,,,,a real zombie

Merged.

BHbaplG.pngOPROT8u.pngQCEhOT7.png

this is zombie 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

The way this works is we copy the character you submitted from Live. This means you do need to have that character on your account to win (no submitting a character/design you no longer have, etc).

So when you guys are picking the winners, do you contact them first to determine if the character/outfit still exists, and only if they respond and confirm the character exists and is currently wearing the outfit do you select them as a winner? And do you copy the characters immediately or only after all the winners are finalized?

I'm planning on submitting an entry but I might not want to be wearing my entry outfit the entire time until the winners are finalized.

17 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Good to know, thanks

17 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

it was so cute before and fit better with the story (in my weak opinion eh..), why the change Alice?

i appreciate ur opinion ^.^ but i disagree i see her better with this face , suits the whole style ^.^ she is not supposed to be cute girl 

Edited by KawaiiAlice

joker_contact2.png

Yeah, I know it's bad but I just wanted to post something.

Edited by Helix Reloaded
  • Like 4

ZombieBiscuit

Enforcer

ZombieBiscuit was far from what the CSA wished an Enforcer would embody. The true definition of a criminal with a badge. It’s a surprise her license hadn’t been revoked by now and locked up with the rest of the scum of San Paro.

Her father likely set her down this path, being locked within San Paro Prison for much of her childhood until the prison break. His return brought no joy however, only a fist or two for both her and her mother. The family’s descent mirrored the city’s, one coming to a breaking point that neither could return from intact.

In retaliation she sought out a CSA licence in an attempt to enact revenge upon her father. He was to be her first arrest. Of course with how inexperienced she was it was to be unsuccessful, as he just laughed within her face while she struggled.  For now he was to remain free of consequence, while she instead chose to diverge and better herself.

There was no bettering though, not even close. Her career as an Enforcer quickly delved to less than stellar depths. Taking cash here, a bag of drugs there. It wasn’t uncommon for her use of force to go far overboard, some already in cuffs arriving back at the station dead. The Enforcer became more reckless, uncaring as some sort of justice against her father that was rightfully protected by the badge she held.

By now she cared even little for her own life, door kicking without a care, almost hoping she would take a bullet. There was no justice left within her, just another common criminal protected by the city.

nnbg5Ay.jpg

7TPUqUq.jpg

@CookiePuss Said they would vouch for me. Won't you CookyPuss.  You always said I'd make a good contact.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

ZombieBiscuit

Enforcer

nnbg5Ay.jpg

7TPUqUq.jpg

@CookiePuss Said they would vouch for me. Won't you CookyPuss.  You always said I'd make a good contact.

That guy is totally a cheddar... figures you would know him.

I on the other hand find this to be one of the most unique and interesting designs in the game. It really has its own character whereas most of us just look like random clothing, colors, and even items thrown together.

Here it is in action:

• Thanks 1

Here is my submission for the Joker Employee Design Challenge.

Name: Nishi Haddad AKA: "Slice" Ethnicity: mix Japanese-Arab heritage Age: 25 Height: 5'7" Weight: 135 lbs Eyes: Brown Hair: Brown Build: athletic Talents: Kenjutsu, Division, Gymnastics, Bilingual (English, Japanese, Arabic, and French), Art, and Business.

Nishi moved with her mother to San Paro to be with family, after her father was killed in a bombing during one of his many business trips overseas. It wasn't easy living in the city, especially for a kid without a father. She gradually descended into a hard and dangerous life of mischief and mayhem. It wasn't long before Nishi earned the nickname "Slice" after her penchant for using a katana, a result from her practice of Kenjutsu. After a long and bloody struggle battling her demons, she finally hit bottom one fateful day. She and her friends of criminals and thugs found themselves in a deadly shootout with C.S.A. volunteers, after a job went south in her neighborhood. Somehow Nishi managed to escape the gun battle as the only survivor from her crew. With a few scars as a reminder of her past, Nishi decided she would do right by her mother from now on. Her families store was caught in the crossfire on that fateful day and nearly destroyed. In a self imposed penance she worked to repair the damage she had caused to her family. Nishi turned a new leaf and started her own business to raise money in rebuilding the family store. What started as an underground clothing company of radical designs and controversial slogans, slowly grew into a massive success. It was this notoriety that caught the attention of Joker Corp.

20200617173535_1.jpg20200617173601_1.jpg20200617173656_1.jpg20200617173646_1.jpg20200617173809_1.jpg20200617173817_1.jpg20200617173727_1.jpg

• Like 3

9XUY3Xz.png

Irvine

Eilidh Irvine is known to the public as a gifted designer and a celebrity. She represents Havalynd money - an experiment of utilising entertainment and artistic gentrification as alternatives to violent repression on the neighbourhoods of San Paro. The city establishment needed an appealing and cheerful face sent down to pacify the anger of citizens after years of protracted urban warfare...

svUlF99.png

Read more:

It used to be Hea Choi's job to reach out to the San Paro communities, and her protégée Irvine is about to take up the torch. Choi’s rationales of taking Irvine under her wing remains undisclosed. One could only guess that the indisputable PR queen of the city saw in the girl a raw potential, something which Choi was happy to cradle, and manipulate to serve the best interest of the corporations. Indeed, Irvine’s capability was already proven two years ago masterminding a viral urban uprising campaign of the G-Kings, where she was just a freshman at the Arts Academy. 

Irvine has learnt to combine her talents and PR tricks to make herself a name after two years of pupillage under Choi. She is famous, has her own condo, her studio, her miniseries, and even a motivational bestseller published under her name. She was happy until recently, Joker Distribution comes along and invites her to be a representative of a new product line. Irvine was reluctant. But two weeks later, without Hea Choi’s knowledge, she was referred to the marketing & sales department of Joker Distribution under Justin Teng’s executive order. From there onwards, she takes a lot of pressure from the public for sugarcoating gun culture and vigilantism. Luckly, she managed holding on to her enormous follower base despite the hiccups.

Had she resisted against either Teng or Joker, everything she had built and earned would be taken away overnight. Irvine does not crave money in essence, but she is not stupid either to ignore its power in American capitalism. Deep down, she has a strong feeling that she may need the money to escape from this damned city someday, and the key to monetary success is all about positioning oneself. Irvine is fearful of the corporate mights, despite how she sympathises with the G-Kings and Arlon Benjamin’s motives for systematic reform. She is just as vulnerable as any commoners without her influence and corporate backers. She never knows why the company heads wanted her to represent Joker, maybe there were some kind of grand schemes happening behind the curtain. But she could never know.

Perhaps it is the guilt from selling weapons, Eilidh has set up anonymously a fund dedicated to the catering of San Paro’s at risk children, akin to what her mentor Hea Choi has done for breast cancer research. Unlike Choi, however, Eilidh would never want to use charity as a publicity stunt. There is just something in Eilidh’s heart that keeps her from crossing that line.

tD6sHfq.png

bC3cJno.png

byLKjH0.png

Full body:

UGlRkNk.png

Edited by PizzaNinja
  • Like 26

28 minutes ago, PizzaNinja said:

9XUY3Xz.png

Irvine

Reveal hidden contents

Eilidh Irvine is known to the public as a gifted designer and Internet personality before joining the Joker Corporation. While attending the San Paro Arts Academy at the age of seventeen as a freshman, Irvine worked with the G-Kings on promotional material of their campaigns. Occasionally, she would take art commissions from the Havalynd corps and enforcer organisations too, all done under different alias. She thought she could profit in the shadow from both sides to make up for her tuition (and party) fees. But it was not long before Praetorian’s PR figurehead Hea Choi made contact with the young artist.

Choi had all the info she needed to know about Irvine: her family, friends, bank balance, digital footprint- A thorough vetting. She addressed the artist’s worries about her ties with the criminal organisations in the city, and commended on her anonymous civil rebellion artworks for the G-Kings. Choi was about to offer Irvine a well-paid junior position in Praetorian’s PR department. After meeting with the girl in person, however, Choi changed her mind. Irvine was instead taken in as Choi’s protégée...

bC3cJno.png

byLKjH0.png

This one is absolutely gorgeous 😮

• Like 4