Sakebee

Joker Employee Design Challenge

vuSRuMX.jpgicVVXg0.jpgttdWThi.jpgjiIsMzW.jpg?1

This is what i've been wearing ever since for years.... Went into wardrobe booth today for this and apparently, my katana removes pretty much all my impact and heavygunner stuff for no apparent reason.. Maybe it's from a update i'm unaware about this idk.. But not being able to equip my katana with my impact set completely destroys the immersion of my outfit... Pls change that back since i'm beyond pissed off now..

Edited by randomguy343
spelling corretion

46 minutes ago, ChloeSarah said:

isn't that a bit unfair?

You too can submit multiples.

MPDPCtG.png

bKTiDyB.png

Name:Hayden Thompson

Hayden Thompson has been very curious since he was a kid, born in 1996 in San Paro in a very modest family, son of taxi driver since he was a kid his father will tell him stories related to the craziness San Paro has to offer, from a typical car accident to a heist, San Paro have everything. Due of how dangerous San Paro was, his parents made Hayden normally stay inside,he passed more of the time looking out of the window imagining all the craziness happening in the city and hoping to be able to see some action.What changed the life of Hayden forever was that one day his father brought a camera home,it looked like it was a very expensive camera definitely owned by a profesional cameraman ,his dad said that someone have left the camera in the taxi,his dad said to him that probably someone would call the taxi company to retrieve the camera during the week so that he shouldn’t get too excited,that didn’t stop Hayden from actually using the camera and making some photos and record some videos.At the end of the week the owner of the camera called to recover it which made Hayden very sad but when his father showed up from returning the camera he got a surprise,his father came back with a camera, it wasn’t the same camera as before,it was a older camera but it was still good,his father told him that the owner of the camera give it to him after seeing the photos and videos Hayden has done on his camera saying that he had talent. Hayden got very excited hearing this so he started to take very serious filming and photography,so when he finished school he decided to apply for a job at Nantego News Network where the interviewer result of being the old owner of his camera who recognized the camera ,due to that he got the job,his career in  Nantego News Network was succesful due to his curiosity and the fact he was very eager to learn make him one of the best cameraman of Nantego News Network until lately when the life of cameraman was getting very dangerous due to the fights between  enforcers and crims reaching a new level of recklessness never seen before,Hayden got a lot of close calls before but what makes him quit was when I what seemed to be a normal day ,while recording one criminal attacked him leaving him as a present the scar he has on his left eye marking him forever.After that he quitted his job, but he wanted still to work in something related to crims and enforcers but more slow paced so when one of his contact offered him a job at the jocker store he couldn’t resist to say yes.

Edited by RCooper
Added name and background
  • Like 2

So it doesn't need to be Joker themed? 

1 minute ago, Fumiku said:

Ophelia and Wilde ain't joker themed aswell 😛

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChloeSarah said:

Ophelia and Wilde ain't joker themed aswell 😛

ye I know, just saw some people using this joker themed stuff as "citizen". 

Wasn't sure but thanks alot 😛

1 hour ago, Sakebee said:

Yup! Go wilde 🙂

well, if that's the case... I'll post more 🙂

KerJgJm.png4dtqy4q.png

• Like 9

(sorry forum mods... if this should be all posted in 1 single post, please merge)

XHpmFzc.pngBnpqBkd.pngYFRlxai.png

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Fumiku said:

It seems you can do whatever you want, but since it's for the Joker store I wouldn't be surprised if lore friendly looks get chosen instead of the more creative options.

Alias: Money

VwK5r1o.jpg

dkbTdKX.jpg

THESE SCREENSHOT ARE NOT THE FINAL RESULTS. I JUST NEED SOME TIME TO UNLOCK EVERY CLOTHING I LOST AGAIN.

*{OLD STORY posted years ago for the same reason, just trying my luck again to get chosen}*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia Leblanc was the most adorable and genius girl in high school. No one knew what was really hidden behind her mind. When she was five she lost her dad in war. She began to read stories and watch movies about war some years later. At school, Mia was really fascinated about world war II in her history class. At the age of sixteen she began to draw plans of weapon mechanism. Charming but at the same time armed from the inside. When she finally touched nineteen she left her mom's house.

A new life was beginning for Mia. she was working as a machinist and had decent skills for  inventions. Her precision was faultless. She started to remake her weapon plans. Everything worked. Mia was visiting the junkyard everyday to find scrap metals with which it could help her to make the things she wanted. The owner of the junkyard were used to see Mia.  She was spending almost all of her pay, at this place. ''Here come the money!'' says the old man of the junkyard every time he was meeting Mia. He started to call Mia: Money.

After some month spent, Money had already made over hundreds of plans about weapon mechanism. One day while drawing, something stopped her. The media were talking about the big trouble going on in San Paro. She wanted to know more about it, she wanted to know how it started. After doing some research on the internet she finally fell on a interesting article. Joker Distribution were looking for more people to join their company. She called the industry and tell them what she was able to make. Money was favored by her charm and her level of IQ. She got accepted to work at Joker industries.

Mia was filled with joy. Nothing could be better.

She went to San Paro to be part of Joker. She started to be scared about this city but after some months, she realize that it wasn't that of a big deal. Everything was working fine for her and she began to be well known.
''We can build something with so little, we only need the money, and that's me!'' 

Edited by moxxichixx
  • Like 1

Sure, i'll post something. You want a San Paro Citizen? Here you go, "Goabea"

ftuWfe1.pngvaOzA3s.png
UJffLBB.pngu48BcbH.png
axTjriw.pngtJDjjgE.png

Detailed photos

5mAXMix.png

EMNjbOG.png

2qK9OWz.png

y96C5ba.png
AX4FVuU.png

De9xMOB.png
sartWUV.png
PtUIYRS.png
QIxMysD.png
pMx2iM1.png
WyrWdIm.png
QndFbBp.png
SiPs98P.png
0OaGFT8.png
zw2g5wz.png
RQueKuC.png
EwZ6rxC.png
rtOV0nA.png

Nothing much is really known about Goabea, he's always seen wearing a mask so no-one truly knows who he is. Granted, who he is isn't important. 
But his big claim to fame is bootlegging clothing. Remember that very nice shirt you saw on the corpse of that slaughtered Prentess Tiger? How about the shoes on that random dead G-King?
Or those super slick black jeans on that dead Blood Rose? (After all, the legs were the only thing they found of him!) He's made them all, by hand. He replicates alot of clothing from the outside. I mean the city is a Warzone with very little things coming in, aside from guns.

And don't Forget, in San Paro. It's all about how you look first and foremost. Not how you feel.

Edited by Goabea
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

QWci7FG.png

TiygylS.png

ksZMoAA.png

oKRqPfA.png

Hello there! So I decided to design the big boss of Joker Distribution xD His name is Hank and he came to make the rules!

I wish good luck to everyone for this contest! 🙂

• Like 5

Well, Hi there to the administration and all players of this beautiful APB community! I want to show you my design version of Joker Corp's employer. There were no exact and strict restrictions on the design, so I decided to put my outfit as it is, without any changes or redesigns like Joker style. As an option, (if my design would be chosen) I can rebuild it a little if anybody suggested it. You can delete my previous post, I made a mistake. Forum did some idiocy things and deleted my prepared message. I apologize for absolution and understanding….

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

Now I've discussed the introductory part, and now it's time to tell you a bit of history....

This character's name is Genevra Pradingar, what became the name of the development project about her improvement - "Gen-Evera", but you can call her Jenny or "JeyKilo". She worked in the Miami police and until 43 years old, then she was written off as if "retired", suspended due to political problems (not specified) and after a lot of events, a secret laboratory became interested in her, which made a cyber intervention and increased her combat potential tenfold, thereby returning her to service. She came to San Paro straight from America in 2038, when her best friend invited her for a part time job, to eliminate riots and problems with criminal organizations. She received a permanent promotion, the products of partner companies ("Joker Corp.", "Agrotech", "Obeya Sistems", "Grave International", etc) and authority for the disposition order in the city. Now she patrols the streets, performs complex operations, promoting her personality, technology, knowledge and something, what called in San Paro like "Laws & Order".

This is the main color scheme, I posted an additional option on ImgBB:

https://ibb.co/tK3C0wv
https://ibb.co/85TvQJn
https://ibb.co/bNzg0xf
https://ibb.co/JrVS0mQ

I hope you like it, I'm waiting for comments and suggestions)

• Like 6

w5T6Hr.png

RKaGTP.png

CKj8Ub.png

EHADHC.png

VrPjH3.png

THİS AİN'T NO PLACE FOR NO HERO

Edited by SacheM

Waking up one day with massive head trauma and no memory whatsoever, CookyPuss immediately knew what to do.
Move to San Paro and side with the crims.

Now she spends her days murdering people.

mSyxaOh.jpg

09LC1OX.jpg

Here's a male character. No name because he holds the money.

hftartx.jpg

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Big City Amazon - "No nudity, just skimpy armor with the world first bulletproof Joker Bikini-Top and Thong ... and we have the most sexy weapons in whole San Paro, too!"

Big-City-Amazon.jpg

Edited by Todesklinge
  • Like 1

Lala, a criminal rebel who struggles to cause as much chaos as possible in San Paro

Apb.PNG?width=199&height=499Apb2.PNG?width=233&height=499

good competition . I wish you all good luck . 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It seems you can do whatever you want, but since it's for the Joker store I wouldn't be surprised if lore friendly looks get chosen instead of the more creative options.

Like everytime ye ^^

KGHOyOw.jpgz7T9Z2l.jpg5nZkbmY.jpg

Name: Chiara.... Scott? 😉

Backstory:

Chiara was one of the original engineers behind some of the character mods everyone knows and loves. Her Modifications started to become "Too scary" and "Hard to install" and "Could potentially kill people". She decided that she wasn't going to be stifled by some corporation, and went out on her own making character mods.

She currently wearing her newly developed Upper-Body-Exoskeletal-Reinforcement  AKA U.B.E.R mod. It decreases all weapon recoil to 0, removes all fall damage, and increases health by 2000%. The downsides? IT WON'T COME OFF!

In addition, she's wearing her Shoulder-Held-Infirmary-Tool AKA S.H.I ......oh... better change that one... It will automatically heal the user after every hit. Side effects include morphine addiction, tetanus, and hallucinations. Oh, and it turns your hair purple.

She's also wearing her Wrist-Aim-Support-Technology-Enhancer  aka "W.A.S.T.E" This device allows the user to fire even DMR-AV one-handed. Does not increase accuracy. side effects include worse accuracy due to lack of support.

Edited by StunStick
added a spoiler to make the images less intrusive.
  • Like 1