Sakebee

Joker Employee Design Challenge

Good luck, i just hope LO choose good designs and in lore with the Joker Store.

Edited by AlishaAzure

11 hours ago, Fumiku said:

But why they need like 10 Joker store npc's ? 🤔 @Sakebee

we might be getting the equivalent of ophelia and wilde in each district, thats the only reason i can think of to need so many new contacts

Edited by 404
typo

What a wonderful idea for event! Goodluck to everyone!

Here is my submission;

Taliah Vaughn grew up in a rich family, she went to private schools in uptown San Paro. Due Taliah coming from a rich family, her love for special clothing and guns wasn't long to wait for.

''The More exclusive the better it looks'' is one of Taliah's life quote's. Her favourite selection of weaponry is from the manufacturer Joker ever since she was little. Taliah always made her weapons look unique by using spray paint to make them look more personal, for this personal look she want an outfit that would fit very will with her personalized weaponry. here for with the help of her mother she made her own clothing. Taliah always wanted whats good for other people and help out where she can.

yYPwjkd.png

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Sakebee said:

10 fresh designs that look like they could be a citizen of San Paro

wtf why so many?they gonna spread in mission districts as well?

14 hours ago, Deadliest said:

Matt Scott should be one of the npc

Since RIOT seems to be a never returning dead feature in the game, would be great if they removed all the RIOT crap from social and replaced the contact with Matt. Overlooking the entire district 😄

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Snubnose said:

tdncHKt.pngeibdLJT.png

MfR3XfH.png4CvfJl4.pngQGqAXXI.png

oof, I'm glad the backstory part is optional...

I can't really think of anything good or interesting...

I guess 'Snubnose' likes short revolvers, or shortened weapons in general (like the sawed off double barrel shotguns). I guess she grew up around a lot of "tools" :^)

I like the design of this looks really good

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5d2302e70d39c8f92c536fa713fafba3.png9595e5a3d15bd36276585cd170169faf.png

159168907479393639_6.jpg

looks good imo

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Thanks for clarifying. Might be a good idea to consider the Joker Weapon Skin for the winners - see here: http://old.apbdb.com/items/Unlock_WeaponSkin_Joker/

It was made specifically for people winning competitions in the Joker Store.

dhZ7etD.jpg

Would be awesome if this will be one of the rewards!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nev said:

Would be awesome if this will be one of the rewards!

Link the fucking site from the picture. lots of love // box

On 6/12/2020 at 6:52 AM, Deadliest said:

Matt Scott should be one of the npc

On 6/12/2020 at 11:56 AM, Fortune Runner said:

I SECOND THIS.

On 6/12/2020 at 9:16 PM, PatrickBatemann said:

Since RIOT seems to be a never returning dead feature in the game, would be great if they removed all the RIOT crap from social and replaced the contact with Matt. Overlooking the entire district 😄

Why y'all acting like our boy Lawrence Holland in Social wasn't a lowkey version of Matt Scott?

LawrenceHolland.png

Edit: I see you downvoting me Matt but you know it's true. 😛

Edited by KnifuWaifu

33c780b5f45e3f748b2a4f65d5c0adc8.png5d19999694464af4964b1d7e56306d67.png

This is Sir John Samuelsson, a member of the royal San-Paro Family which owns joker distribution as a family buissness since its founding in 2012, and is an overseeing commander overlooking the current Joker renovation programme.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

5 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

They also announced they will "Expand" to beter show the items and other stuff, who knows maybe they will change also physically it.

Looks like is a Big thing, 10 contacts are not 2/3/4, is the triple, the double.

I hope this will become reality. I have long had this idea that the Marina Convention Centre is a huUUUUge unused space basically. Sure it has dozens of customization and marketplace booths but in all honesty, who ever uses them? Therefore I have thought it would be cool if the "Convention Centre" was used like and actual convention centre: to display all sorts of products and goods. Put all that space to use and lay the Joker items out in there so we could actually see what we are buying ourselves into.

YaLVPmn.jpgFPhxR4j.jpg

I play with Ukraine, until I figured out how to send it, I almost turned my head. He sent the photo simply, there is no desire to win. 

But it would not be bad

• Like 2

i9iIt9r.pnggd5M7wC.png

Thanks for my friend for helping me to write story.

Kwango was the best warrior of his tribe back in Kongo. He achieved the title of warlord at the age of 14, and has since been the defender of his tribe and their ways. Kwango is now looking for new challenges and therefor snuck on to a cargo ship to the most dangerous place on earth, San Paro. It was here he quickly made a name for himself and was scouted by Joker Industries.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, KwangoWarlord said:

i9iIt9r.pnggd5M7wC.png

Thanks for my friend for helping me to write story.

If this guy doesnt win. we riot

• Like 11

11 hours ago, 404 said:

are multiple submissions allowed?

Yup! Go wilde 🙂

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, PatrickBatemann said:

I hope this will become reality. I have long had this idea that the Marina Convention Centre is a huUUUUge unused space basically. Sure it has dozens of customization and marketplace booths but in all honesty, who ever uses them? Therefore I have thought it would be cool if the "Convention Centre" was used like and actual convention centre: to display all sorts of products and goods. Put all that space to use and lay the Joker items out in there so we could actually see what we are buying ourselves into.

Let's wait and see, tho i think they will not touch that thing you talked about, they could make the joekr store more bigger, remove the walls behind and do a huge new area.

I miss the theater. 😞

#RIPSOCIALMOVIETHEATER2012