Sign in to follow this  
jmiIos

Custom UI Unreal Engine 3.5

It's so annoying because i am playing in low res with UI size set to 1, kill feed and group player missions take too much space in asylum, the same goes for group waypoints and capture points in asylum, it takes way too much space and at times it's really hard to track enemies because of that, even when i set my UI to 0 it's still annoying. I know you can do some of these with config but idk if all files will be locked in UE 3.5.

UE 3.5 custom UI suggestion:

-Custom size for kill feed (removing it optional)

-Custom Size for group player list (removing it optional)

-Removing waypoints(group and mission) (optional)

-Removing annoying notifications "your weapon was resupplied with this much ammo or whatever, or this person has achieved this and some other" (optional)

-Removing circle thing for resupplying (optional) (when i am about to push an enemy in asylum and the stupid joker ammo starts resupplying and it blocks my view)

-Removing bounty 5 icon popup ( i get it for new players it can be interesting, everyone from the district can shoot them now their adrenaline kicks in, they are having fun bla bla, but when you are playing game for so long or in fc seeing that notification is more annoying than becoming bounty itself, it takes a lot of view especially in low res. (also optional)

-custom position for radar, /fps, weapon icon

Most of these things are a bigger problem in fc rather than district because there are much more people and especially in game where tracking is one of the most important things it's really hard to focus on that with so many things blocking the view or being distracting, i would prefer if UI was much more clean.

I will add other stuff if i remember them.

EDIT: Here is a picture of what i meant

https://imgur.com/a/UNBzKW9

just look at how much space group member list is taking, it's a high change that you won't be able to see some people on side of the screen, the same goes for kill feed, the solution for now is to just use bigger resolution or use wider FOV, but i am not used high res, all games where aim is required i play in the same res and as for the FOV, i am not comfortable with camera far away since it makes enemies kind of smaller and harder to track,

AND the biggest problem from all of those is the waypoints, not just mission waypoints, they go over the players, in WHICH GAME where aim is required waypoints go over players, that should never be a thing.

Edited by jmiIos
  • Like 1

I agree with your suggestions, the game needs more options customizations for the UI elements.