unknownuser158

Please add a Balaclava for criminals on PS4

I have noticed that a lot of clothing items have been removed from APB on consoles and some things you can get on PC version you cant get on the PS4 version or Consoles. One thing i would like to see added is some more balaclavas, i was shocked when i saw that there were no balaclava options for a criminal on PS4 but there were 2 for a cop, the ones fro the cop would take way too long to unlock because they unlock with a high rank contact and im rank 50+ cop so i don't want to grind so long for it as much as i like this type of headgear.

Because this game is about crime it would only make sense to see balaclavas for criminals so could you add some more please, i am aware that there is 1 customisable balaclava on ARMAS Marketplace that costs 99G1C but I don't want to pay real money for something that should have been made available through normal progression of contacts. Please bring some more balaclavas to the game and please don't make it cost real money like what G1 did but please add ones that can be bought with the in-game $ that you earn and ones that are customisable.

I would like you to add one like this for criminals, not G1C just normal In-game $, thanks🙂

S611frontleft__71269.1454613294.jpg?c=2&

Thanks for listening Little Orbit, i hope you see this.

1 hour ago, unknownuser158 said:

I have noticed that a lot of clothing items have been removed from APB on consoles and some things you can get on PC version you cant get on the PS4 version or Consoles. One thing i would like to see added is some more balaclavas, i was shocked when i saw that there were no balaclava options for a criminal on PS4 but there were 2 for a cop, the ones fro the cop would take way too long to unlock because they unlock with a high rank contact and im rank 50+ cop so i don't want to grind so long for it as much as i like this type of headgear.

Because this game is about crime it would only make sense to see balaclavas for criminals so could you add some more please, i am aware that there is 1 customisable balaclava on ARMAS Marketplace that costs 99G1C but I don't want to pay real money for something that should have been made available through normal progression of contacts. Please bring some more balaclavas to the game and please don't make it cost real money like what G1 did but please add ones that can be bought with the in-game $ that you earn and ones that are customisable.

I would like you to add one like this for criminals, not G1C just normal In-game $, thanks🙂

Thanks for listening Little Orbit, i hope you see this.

the game has two balaclavas . for both fractions

4 minutes ago, yood said:

the game has two balaclavas . for both fractions

I know but I'm asking for one that you don't have to pay G1C for and i already stated that i would like them to add one that is customisable, you cant customise the two that are unlockable in game. the only customisable one is the one that was on ARMAS but its gone now i even checked today, its completely missing.

14 minutes ago, unknownuser158 said:

I know but I'm asking for one that you don't have to pay G1C for and i already stated that i would like them to add one that is customisable, you cant customise the two that are unlockable in game. the only customisable one is the one that was on ARMAS but its gone now i even checked today, its completely missing.

they're both from Armas . as far as I remember, they are both configurable . I'll go check it out .

APB-2020-06-11-11-56-03-11.png

https://apbdb.com/search/?q=BALACLAVA

Cross-faction Packs :  Tactical Gear Bonus Pack (Criminal) Balaclava ,  Paramilitary Bonus Pack (Enforcer) Balaclava

Edited by yood

Just now, yood said:

they're both from Armas . as far as I remember, they are both configurable . I'll go check it out .

On PS4 there are two you are right but you cant customise them. 

1: Shadowstrike Balaclava (Cop Only)

2: Shadowstrike 2 Balaclava (i think its called that) it might be called "Defender" (Cop Only)

If you got a cop account of PS4 you can view them both in Social District when you change your clothes, go to the clothing stand = select masks, scroll down then you will see two, the first one is black and green and the second one is orange, both are non-customisable as it says in-game.

Then the customisable ARMAS one that costed 99G1C but it gone now unfortunately so even if you wanted it you wouldn't find it unless it comes back. G1C removed many clothing items from the PS4 version of APB.

Just now, unknownuser158 said:

On PS4 there are two you are right but you cant customise them. 

1: Shadowstrike Balaclava (Cop Only)

2: Shadowstrike 2 Balaclava (i think its called that) it might be called "Defender" (Cop Only)

If you got a cop account of PS4 you can view them both in Social District when you change your clothes, go to the clothing stand = select masks, scroll down then you will see two, the first one is black and green and the second one is orange, both are non-customisable as it says in-game.

Then the customisable ARMAS one that costed 99G1C but it gone now unfortunately so even if you wanted it you wouldn't find it unless it comes back. G1C removed many clothing items from the PS4 version of APB.

sorry. I can't tell you anything about PS 4 . I'm not familiar with this connection .

1 minute ago, yood said:

sorry. I can't tell you anything about PS 4 . I'm not familiar with this connection .

Oh ok, hopefully they add one like the picture, we need more here on PS4. Thanks for commenting though

ideally, things for PC should not differ from things on PS4 

Edited by yood

1 minute ago, yood said:

ideally, PC add-ons should not differ from PS4 add-ons

Oh yeah its the same on PS4 you can but those packs but i wish you did'nt have to buy the full pack because i only want the Balaclava.

The only thing that's not the same with the PS4 version is, There is no night/day cycle, pedestrians dont talk, some other clothing items like shoes are completely missing.

Hopefully the 2020 engine upgrade will improve alot of things and add more cars and clothing items. and more balaclavas that dont cost G1C

1 hour ago, yood said:

ideally, things for PC should not differ from things on PS4 

PS4 and XB1 versions are totally different from PC, both content side, engine and updates (for now.)

Once we will get to 2.1 then all the content will be synced between all the platforms.

1 hour ago, unknownuser158 said:

Oh yeah its the same on PS4 you can but those packs but i wish you did'nt have to buy the full pack because i only want the Balaclava.

The only thing that's not the same with the PS4 version is, There is no night/day cycle, pedestrians dont talk, some other clothing items like shoes are completely missing.

Hopefully the 2020 engine upgrade will improve alot of things and add more cars and clothing items. and more balaclavas that dont cost G1C

There are many differences between consoles and pc actually like i wrote above here.

New car is coming after the engine upgrade on pc, together 2 new contacts, a new granade and some items, who knows which.

But this is actually goign to PC, then synced together other builds and versions of the game.

16 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

PS4 and XB1 versions are totally different from PC, both content side, engine and updates (for now.)

Once we will get to 2.1 then all the content will be synced between all the platforms.

There are many differences between consoles and pc actually like i wrote above here.

New car is coming after the engine upgrade on pc, together 2 new contacts, a new granade and some items, who knows which.

But this is actually goign to PC, then synced together other builds and versions of the game.

Thanks. Hopefully we will hear more from Matt about the Engine upgrade, it will be this year but im not sure when.