Sign in to follow this  
tucsonfeuer

BattlEye Kicking because of AutoHotKey - I Don't Have AutoHotKey

I didn't realize I was carrying trauma with me all these years, but BattlEye kicking me for AutoHotKey triggered me. I don't have it running or installed. I cleaned my registry, made sure there weren't any .ahk files, and whatever else I could think of, and no luck.

Did anyone find a solution to this back in 2018?

Edit: May have solved this on my own, by disabling a VPN.

Edited by tucsonfeuer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tucsonfeuer said:

I didn't realize I was carrying trauma with me all these years, but BattlEye kicking me for AutoHotKey triggered me. I don't have it running or installed. I cleaned my registry, made sure there weren't any .ahk files, and whatever else I could think of, and no luck.

Did anyone find a solution to this back in 2018?

what mouse are you using, some mouse software uses AHK as their base for key assignement

Dude, same thing with me! I had AutoHotKey for maybe a day or two back when my PC was Windows 7 for another game, but I didn't like it so I uninstalled it and stopped any scripts.

I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 and while I was playing APB for a few weeks just fine in May, I came back to a BattleEye install on the recent update and now I get booted when changing guns in my inventory. Why the hell is this happening? I've checked everything I can and don't run a VPN, don't have any scripts and don't have it even installed.

My mouse and keyboard are Razer products which have macro capabilities but I don't have any on them. Is there any word on how to fix this? I literally just returned to the game in May, found it fun, even bought a few cosmetics and now I can't even run the game because of an update!?

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 6:53 PM, Kyder99 said:

My mouse and keyboard are Razer products which have macro capabilities but I don't have any on them. Is there any word on how to fix this? I literally just returned to the game in May, found it fun, even bought a few cosmetics and now I can't even run the game because of an update!?

For me, it turned out not to be autohotkey, but my VPN. I have to turn off my VPN to play.

BE detects if you have it installed in windows
go do programs uninstalation tab and just simply click uninstall it should help or as @tucsonfeuer said check if you dotn have some VPN running at background but thats strange it checks for that ... hmmm

I have both AHK and AutoIt (not installed) and im good

I have the same problem. No Autoit on my pc but always getting the message "You were kicked by BattlEye for the following reason: Disallowed Program [AutoIt]"

The mose i'm using is a Logitech G600, but even when the mousesoftware isnt running i'm getting kicked. It's frustrating

Tried to play the game today and even with fresh installation and most of my usually running programs in the background closed it kicks me out of the server for autoit. Never had any ahk program installed.

Using glorious model O mouse, even with software closed its boots me.

Update: I tried uninstalling my vpn and some other sw and it didn't help. I'm clearly getting kicked for software that isnt even running.

List of processes sans process hacker I even tried to close that one since I use it instead of useless task manager.

https://pastebin.com/raw/x4jR2Uun

Merged.

Welp I tried can't figure out what is it kicking me for. Back when we had BE before this wasn't an issue so idk. Don't have ahk or autoit or any automating sw installed for that matter. I even uninstalled mouse drivers and ran on the default ones windows installs and still nothing.

Edited by jerycho

I also dont know what's the problem. I dont have anything on that could cause the kick. Also i never had that problem with BE before. I was away for a month and suddenly i got that problem and don't know why. I sent a ticket to BE to see if they can help, i guess that's the best thing to do

Having this issue as well. No hacks, no coding or graphics software. My mouse and keyboard use a macro software for their keys but I have turned that off. Played the game ages ago and just came back to see if it was fun. Sure not enjoying this drama.....

Looks to be no word from the Devs as to a solution yet it remains a seemingly common issue. 

I can get in for about 2 mins , then it kicks me, can't find a thing that would cause it that is running and if it is just mouse/keyboard software being installed then I would rather keep a few hundred in gaming accessories than worry about this game

Being that the majority of gaming mice and keyboards come with bindable / macro keys this needs to be fixed, bit of a joke to be honest.

Yeah, this is pretty ridiculous

I have made a post on steam community page of APB 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/113400/discussions/0/2516897767697313538/

I have filed a ticket on 24th of June, no reply whatsoever

Ticket # 118484

I have just noticed this post by following the pastebin link sent in the steam thread.

Cmon "gamersfirst", fix this gamebreaking bug, I can see so much good work being done in changelogs, but cannot play the game because of messed up anticheat configuration.

This actually IS an easy fix, that can be resolved even by game devs contacting the anticheat developers and letting the BattleEye devs handle this situation.

BattleEye is also used in Rainbow Six Siege, but I can play Siege just fine, but not APB, is this deliberate, to undermine APB succes, once again or what is it, really?

Update2: so yeah uh pretty dumb solution but resolved it by reinstalling windows

I use Corsair Mk 70 and a 17 key mouse Lioncast ,I dont have any problems ,please go on with BE and stop as much people with macros and triggerbots ,as possible

Yeah I really like your solutions guys, but "reinstall Windows" is not a "solution" but a workaround for a lingering bug with the game.

as for above post by TheSxW - I really enjoy your guide, I'll show you where it fails for me though.

trying to start game without autoit/ahk installed - FAILED

I'm using Corsair K70 MK2 and Razer Mamba (the model before Mamba Wireless, but still wireless)

I have tried disabling both applications meant to help control it, but I still cannot play the game.

Reinstalling windows to get around this is like buying a new car and going with your current one to scrapyard, just because you hit a curb and one of the tires is wobbly.

Merged.

I've had some macro to spam leftclick in Razer Synapse, I completely removed it, so there's nothing in macros section, but nope, I'm still getting kicked...

I don't use any "haxed triggerbots", lmao.

As a matter of fact I do not have any cheats/hacks on my computer whatsoever, as I mostly play multiplayer games and use mods for singleplayer ones anyway.

I haven't played this game in several years and why would I cheat on an account with over 1k G1C?

I have also tried to restart, then turn off Razer Synapse, but still cannot get ingame.

I really like your logic tho

@TheSxW

Merged.

Accidentally sent previous message too early.
Following @TheSxW logic, if there's an issue with the anticheat, then the one having issues with it has to be cheating
It's completely irrelevant that this is not an isolated issue, but quite some people are having this problem, but sure - let's just consider that guy is/was cheating and anticheat is great, up to the point where you have to REINSTALL WINDOWS everytime you want to play after some updates.

Which I am obviously not going to do, I'd rather just forget about APB.

How is it possible, that I can play BOTH PUB:G and Rainbow Six Siege, that both use BattleEye without any issues, but APB which is also using BattleEye kicks me everytime?

Instead of hackusating and saying "works for me" provide me with valid options to see what could be causing this.
6 days of a ticket without reply

7 days of steamcommunity post
almost 3 weeks of this forum thread.

I saw new updates for APB, new company, and I was like "damn, maybe the game won't be P2W anymore, I gotta give it one more chance"
Which is now spiraling into "damn, new company, but still nothing changed" also getting hackusations when trying to figure out the issue that makes the game unplayable, noice.

I'd love to report my own posts, so they get merged, but I also cannot do that, but forum moderators are quick to react though, so I guess this is fine.

I cannot edit my own posts here aswell, if anybody is wondering.

• Like 1

So all the rewards are now gone, and none of us having this problem can get them anymore, great.

To make it even funnier, this crap implementation of the anticheat is now able to ... PERMABAN PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY!

I guess this game is just destined to die, no answer on steam, no answer via support ticket, nothing on forums.

Seemingly this game was getting better, but this just proves that current owners of APB have literally 0 regard for it's community, which makes me sad.

I will check those threads and tickets until the end of this month, if the game remains in this unplayable state, I guess I'll just delete the bookmarks and the game completely.

It's not something I want to do, but the current situation leaves me with no other options.

• Like 1

I got a reply from support that Razer Synapse 2.0 has it in it's files, cool, but even if I exit it then I cannot play the game.

Additionally Razer Mamba 2015 has no on-board memory and it's not possible to even change DPI without Razer Synapse.

My ticket was closed because I didn't reply within 7 days.

Great, I can wait for support reply over 30 days, but I have to answer within 7 days or else case closed.

I know it's an automatic system which does close those reports, it's just that it should be adjusted according to support reply timeframe aswell.

I just lost all interest in this.