11 hours ago, Resine said:

Does it kick constantly for it?

yeah

Hopefully it works in beta but I feel like mentioning it here will help too. I have problem running 1.2 client as BE kicks me from in-game for autoit/ahk when I never had either installed and even after troubleshooting for a while and yeeting most of my usual background programs I was unable to stay in social district for more than 3-5 mins. Specific detailed info about the bg programs I was running should be in bug report section of forum.

22 hours ago, jerycho said:

Hopefully it works in beta but I feel like mentioning it here will help too. I have problem running 1.2 client as BE kicks me from in-game for autoit/ahk when I never had either installed and even after troubleshooting for a while and yeeting most of my usual background programs I was unable to stay in social district for more than 3-5 mins. Specific detailed info about the bg programs I was running should be in bug report section of forum.

Do you have any software, that potentially can cause the issues?

21 hours ago, Resine said:

Do you have any software, that potentially can cause the issues?

Half of my hard disk is filled with debugging stuff and if it really is getting flagged by something that isn't even running I'm sorry but that's just bad coding. In the bug report thread I posted all of my processes running at the time apb BE kicked me and most of it is just windows and intel utility stuff. So yeah I think I'll just wait for another beta test or something. Not about to wipe 4tb~ of space just for apb.

EDIT: Tried on second account in windows and still got kicked.

Update: unplugged all my additional hdd and cleaned up on my main disk a bit and still got kicked, at this point I think I'd need windows reinstall

Update2: so yeah uh pretty dumb solution but resolved it by reinstalling windows

Edited by jerycho

On 6/10/2020 at 12:08 PM, tucsonfeuer said:

Thanks Sakebee.

Problem: BattlEye kicking me for AutoHotKey

Solution: Disable VPN

In diagnosing my issue (BattlEye kicking me for AutoHotKey, when I don't have AutoHotKey), I tried all the common solutions, and read the FAQ. The FAQ does not cover VPNs, but it does mention making sure the BattleEye executable is not blocked. It's not blocked on my machine, but that got me thinking that my VPN might be the issue. And it appears that it was. I have a sustained 30 minute connection to the server.

Looking for solutions to keep my VPN up, for privacy reasons, while allowing BattleEye to work.

So, I thought my problem was resolved, but it isn't. After a few weeks of gameplay, with the VPN on and off, I'm getting kicked for "AutoHotKey", again. I don't have AutoHotKey. I've also tried again with the VPN off. BattlEye isn't interested in giving technical support. I've put money into this. How can I get this debugged? I had a ticket open through the Gamersfirst system, and the response was:

"Unfortunately, if BattleEye does detect something on your PC that it deems severe enough to effect APB: Reloaded, we are unable to offer assistance. We are not able to change BattleEye's detection rules and parmeters."

So BattleEye won't help, and Gamersfirst won't really help. Aren't there logs to look at? Seriously, how can I get kicked for a program I don't have?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tucsonfeuer said:

So, I thought my problem was resolved, but it isn't. After a few weeks of gameplay, with the VPN on and off, I'm getting kicked for "AutoHotKey", again. I don't have AutoHotKey. I've also tried again with the VPN off. BattlEye isn't interested in giving technical support. I've put money into this. How can I get this debugged? I had a ticket open through the Gamersfirst system, and the response was:

"Unfortunately, if BattleEye does detect something on your PC that it deems severe enough to effect APB: Reloaded, we are unable to offer assistance. We are not able to change BattleEye's detection rules and parmeters."

So BattleEye won't help, and Gamersfirst won't really help. Aren't there logs to look at? Seriously, how can I get kicked for a program I don't have?

Hi,

Trust me it can get a whole lot worse then that Im using a new laptop that was needed for peforming my job and got banned {permament) had no idea why currently i have figured out why i have installed a program called "ISSAM ESSO" wich is used for auto storing and typing your passwords (needed for my job as security Reason) this is handeld via server ad my workplace.

this program opens automatically ad start up, So heres what happent i dont have this on my old laptop as i cannot peform my job there (Its outdated and not trusted by the company)

but as i was tired off using a toaster laptop for games i used my new laptop after playing for 30 min i changed district got kicked and banned.

I was curious what happent here so i made a new account same thing happent i managed to disable and exit ISAM ESSO program and made a new account and it is not banning me now.

So due to my work related program i have now been banned.

I spent 1300 euro in this game all gone for nothing.

I opened a ticket with Support so far no response 

Having problems again. Basic mouse, not automation that I can think of. Is there at least a way to not kick people from social for "autohotkey"?

5 hours ago, tucsonfeuer said:

Having problems again. Basic mouse, not automation that I can think of. Is there at least a way to not kick people from social for "autohotkey"?

Doubt that would be possible.

It could also be some other software that's not as it should or contains elements of AHK, such as some EQ programs.

Without knowing what all you have running it would be near impossible to find out what is actually causing it.