53 minutes ago, moxxichixx said:

Fake key maybe. Also maybe try updating your windows 10 with all the other essenstials, directX, microsoft C++, etc. 🙂

Oh it was a joke, my windows is legit and i got it fixed kinda quickly. Was just one of the .dlls that were corrupted.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:34 AM, neophobia said:

20-series users are a minority - especially in an old f2p game - and the fix is just not that easy.

There will be more and more of those graphic cards in time... and "the fix" simply is the engine upgrade... 

May i ask what u do to support LO? I mean other than writing nonsense in forums... 

For my part i spend lots of Money cuz i still believe in APB.

So tell me why shouldn't i ask for the engine upgrade as much as i want to? I'm a customer I want at least something playable.

4 hours ago, HighSociety said:

and "the fix" simply is the engine upgrade...

yes it is! because you can't miraculously make a game compatible to 64bit

too hard to understand i guess.

May i ask what u do to support LO? I mean other than writing nonsense in forums...

May i ask what u do to support LO? I mean other than whining in forums and just complaining pointlessly... :^)

For my part i spend lots of Money cuz i still believe in APB.

Of course, I, too, spend money very selflessly, just to support the game, not to get anything personally. :^)

RhP0Dcg.png

960€ spent thus far

So tell me why shouldn't i ask for the engine upgrade as much as i want to?

Because you've already gotten your answers and you get new information every week already but still complain about the same thing expecting something different. It's just spam at this point and spam is annoying. So tell me why shouldn't tell you to stop spamming your pointless garbage? :^)

I'm a customer I want at least something playable.

I'm a customer, I don't want to be annoyed by spam. :^)

Honestly, true pepeg hours.

i, too, use an rtx 2080 ti - two in fact - and have these issues but i'm not brainlessly complaining.

Edited by neophobia

15 minutes ago, neophobia said:

i'm not brainlessly complaining

Okay than i got to thank you! 

U probably support this newshool, alpha, early acces, no no we have to be happy with what we got bullshoot what is destroying computergaming nowadays...

Thx for that...

Ur oppinion is that i spam? My oppinion is that i just remind some ppl, that forgot about the money they earn.

I respect and accept ur oppinion but can u accept mine too?

Btw ur comments on my posts doesn't help either okay...

On 6/15/2020 at 12:55 AM, HighSociety said:

I respect and accept ur oppinion but can u accept mine too?

This is not how things work around here 

• Like 1

Nobody mentioned that this topic belongs in PC bugs? 🙂

Edited by Infinito

On 6/10/2020 at 12:54 PM, Dezire said:

the fond memories of a problem-free battlEye game are back 🙂

a8309c478de2861da3ea686ba00dc7d3.png

msvcp110.dll is the hack, delete it.

5 hours ago, ShawLOL said:

msvcp110.dll is the hack, delete it.

but then i wont be able to hit my shots 😞

On 6/10/2020 at 9:28 PM, Vnight said:

How do u ppl always manage to get doxed all the time i can't figure, so far i seen so many being affected by all kind of problems after updates, and sometimes expected them myself, but never get(other than that stupid memory insuficience) the problems i always read in here.

At this point i can only think that u ppl use older hardware or amd hardware, which has proven countless times with problems because of support leakage... Saying that because i used to have lots of AMD hardware myself, and i always had all kind of problems with it.

Almost forgot... i still have my mouse software on, and it contains macro for apb, which i'm not using, but which i'm expecting to be a problem... and that's because if i turn off my mouse software, i have my keyboard rainbowing on me, and blinding the shit out of me when i play anything.

In other words... i never underestimate the issues of APB, but surprisingly as paranoid as i am, i never get them.

Not sure if I quoted you before or not, but if I did, take it as a reminder.

Are you trying to be the most disliked person on these forums or something of the sort?