the fond memories of a problem-free battlEye game are back 🙂

a8309c478de2861da3ea686ba00dc7d3.png

• Like 1

for me, downloading the new patch went smoothly .  try to find the post Lixsi: errors with Battleye .

Edited by yood
  • Like 1

post the gif with CJ for me pls thx = )

Edited by TheMessiah

despise client side anticheats scanning all your files "Sorry you animated desktop is blocked CLOSING APB" just gets in the way of the legit players.

• Like 1

For anyone with issues using Battleye, this FAQ is a good resource. It details many of the common problems users might have getting a Battleye protected game to run.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Sakebee said:

For anyone with issues using Battleye, this FAQ is a good resource. It details many of the common problems users might have getting a Battleye protected game to run.

Thanks for it Sakebee, very appreciated.

2 hours ago, Sakebee said:

For anyone with issues

i got issues playing with my RTX card... still... any FAQ for that?

How do u ppl always manage to get doxed all the time i can't figure, so far i seen so many being affected by all kind of problems after updates, and sometimes expected them myself, but never get(other than that stupid memory insuficience) the problems i always read in here.

At this point i can only think that u ppl use older hardware or amd hardware, which has proven countless times with problems because of support leakage... Saying that because i used to have lots of AMD hardware myself, and i always had all kind of problems with it.

Almost forgot... i still have my mouse software on, and it contains macro for apb, which i'm not using, but which i'm expecting to be a problem... and that's because if i turn off my mouse software, i have my keyboard rainbowing on me, and blinding the shit out of me when i play anything.

In other words... i never underestimate the issues of APB, but surprisingly as paranoid as i am, i never get them.

Edited by Vnight

5 hours ago, Vnight said:

How do u ppl always manage to get doxed all the time i can't figure, so far i seen so many being affected by all kind of problems after updates, and sometimes expected them myself, but never get(other than that stupid memory insuficience) the problems i always read in here.

At this point i can only think that u ppl use older hardware or amd hardware, which has proven countless times with problems because of support leakage... Saying that because i used to have lots of AMD hardware myself, and i always had all kind of problems with it.

Almost forgot... i still have my mouse software on, and it contains macro for apb, which i'm not using, but which i'm expecting to be a problem... and that's because if i turn off my mouse software, i have my keyboard rainbowing on me, and blinding the shit out of me when i play anything.

In other words... i never underestimate the issues of APB, but surprisingly as paranoid as i am, i never get them.

Dam battle eye and doxxing me.

18 hours ago, Vnight said:

but surprisingly as paranoid as i am, i never get them.

buy RTX2080 (what isn't old hardware) and u will get ur memory crash every 15-30min no worries.

7 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

RTX2080 (what isn't old hardware)

do you understand that this is precisely the issue and that they are working on it? do you want to make ten more posts about it? how many more responses do you need?

Edited by neophobia

5 minutes ago, neophobia said:

do you understand that this is precisely the issue and that they are working on it? do you want to make ten more posts about it? how many more responses do you need?

i just need ONE response from LO... when ist the engine upgrade (the fix for this) ready?

so...

"they are working on it"

idk man i've had this issue since i've had the 2080.

seems like they arent working on it lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alani said:

It can't be fixed without bringing the game to 64 bit ... 

The newer engine is 64 bit which resolves the issue.

It sucks that it's not ready yet, but you will just have to wait it out like everyone else.

So they are working on it, it just isn't something they can do on this current engine. 

Edited by Kevkof
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It can't be fixed without bringing the game to 64 bit ... 

The newer engine is 64 bit which resolves the issue.

It sucks that it's not ready yet, but you will just have to wait it out like everyone else.

So they are working on it, it just isn't something they can do on this current engine. 

then is there a reason why they do not have an actual announcement regarding this issue?

otherwise it looks like they just dont care for fixing issues in the current version.

11 minutes ago, Alani said:

then is there a reason why they do not have an actual announcement regarding this issue?

Not sure if there's an actual specific announcement for it, but the staff have commented before in some threads.

It for sure has been mentioned in the Q&A's:

On 4/19/2020 at 4:32 PM, Kevkof said:

Video timestamp
S: When the engine upgrade gets put in and we go past the initial shock of getting the engine upgrade out to people and people getting used to the new norm, will there be an appreciable difference for people to how well the game can run? Especially on non-standard hardware. For instance, remember during the current game we've had the RTX crashes especially for new tech. Will the engine upgrade be more resilient to stuff like that?
M: Absolutely,  I mean look, a large part of what's happening right now with graphics cards is they're being moved to 64-bit so we're seeing the same problems that the main live engine has that's going to proliferate. We're going to see more of that and so internally I know we are on a clock. There's no option to not ship the new engine, because the more graphics cards that come out, the more computers get upgraded, the live game is going to perform worse and worse. We have a lot of systems now with a lot of cores and a lot of processors that are slower, each individual processor's slower than what we used to have and that's where the current live version of the game just falls down. It can't take advantage of all those cores.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HighSociety said:

i just need ONE response from LO... when ist the engine upgrade (the fix for this) ready?

so...

The beta should include this fix.

1 hour ago, Alani said:

"they are working on it"

idk man i've had this issue since i've had the 2080.

The beta should include this fix.

20 minutes ago, Alani said:

otherwise it looks like they just dont care for fixing issues in the current version.

They are not fixing hug bugs/issues in thsi version,. is useless, because they will waste time, when really they don't have it.

3 hours ago, moxxichixx said:

Get a real version of Windows 10 and it will work.

windows 10 isn't real though? look at the mess it is and how updates break the entire computer at times. people didn't want to switch to 10  for a reason. *shrugs*

22 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

windows 10 isn't real though? look at the mess it is and how updates break the entire computer at times. people didn't want to switch to 10  for a reason. *shrugs*

They might be talking about Windows 10 LTSB or LTSC. It's basically a stripped down version of Windows 10 that only gets security updates. Perfect for people who just want their PC to work.

4 hours ago, moxxichixx said:

Get a real version of Windows 10 and it will work.

I will let you know that my 2 dollar windows key from ebay is very real sir

3 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

They might be talking about Windows 10 LTSB or LTSC. It's basically a stripped down version of Windows 10 that only gets security updates. Perfect for people who just want their PC to work.

its the security updates breaking  it though.

thats why a lot of people dont like windows 10

On 6/11/2020 at 5:16 PM, HighSociety said:

so...

On 6/11/2020 at 7:41 PM, Alani said:

yes there is a reason why we don't have an announcement yet

he announced beta tests for early 2020 and they couldn't keep that deadline and guess how the people on forum reacted?

they cried, like you guys do.

we get *weekly progress updates* and you guys still are like WEN ETA??? WEN ETA???????????????????????????????????

and probably are the ones to complain the most when it doesn't work out because it's so hard to estimate

or whine about bugs when they push out an unfinished product because people were complaining

sorry to break the news to you but 20-series users are a minority - especially in an old f2p game - and the fix is just not that easy.

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Dezire said:

I will let you know that my 2 dollar windows key from ebay is very real sir

Fake key maybe. Also maybe try updating your windows 10 with all the other essenstials, directX, microsoft C++, etc. 🙂