Hi, Alisha here.

Last topic for now as i don't feel i need to cover something else at the moment.

We need to address this now, because im quite confused about the moves Little Orbit is making.

So.. they started to say they were going to change/rework the Joker Mystery Box system in order to have a more linear and let's say not *loot boxy* game.

But, here is the main problem.

After telling this, they kept releasing more JMB weapons adding Also the chance to find 100 JT inside each box.

Which.. could be.. you know.. useful in the case you don't find the gun.. but now the thing is.. peoples will keep purchasing even more JMB just to get the right amount of JT and finally going inside the JT Store to buy whatever item they always wished to have.

In this way they are encouraging peopels to buy more, instead of trying to make them (well, us), to save up and play the game, having fun while also being happy.

My question to Little Orbit will be:

1) What happened to the changes you talked about?

2) Why are you going in this way?

We all know that Loot Boxes will be gone in some years, and while i do accept to pay extra money to get a DLC, i absolutely hate to pay and then find out that i just got the same exact gun for 3 days i got alredy 5 times (or how many you bought), because yes, most of the times you get the same items, alredy experienced by myself.

Countries that banned/investigating them:

Netherlands

Belgium

United Kingdom (Ongoing Investigations)

USA (Ongoing Investigations)

France (Ongoing Investigations)

Germany (Ongoing Investigations)

Obviously my sources are a bit weak, that's why im asking by myself to Matt, to update us on this situation and change the way they are going/taking, because it isn't what players/community want.

You could say "JMB are not same as Loot Boxes are ", true in some strange way, but still, i can't name you  the things i will talk about now, but there are few websites where you can buy with real money those guns, even accounts, money, Armas stuff Or just friends with each others (example: hey bud, i've got 50$, do you have a Ursus/Ogre/Volcano? Nice, let's make the deal).

That's a big issue and even if all of this is happening off the game, the company Still needs to run behind this pile of shit and close every single hole down, changing the systems, make them more friendly and less like all the other trash games running by companies who just want to milk out money from their players, community, childrens.

because yes, even childrens play these type of videogames, and yes, that type of thing (Loot Boxes) is ruining many families.

Still, even if the person him/herself should be stopped by the parents, if that doesn't happen (which in most cases is this), then the company should make their moves.

What you guys think about this whole situation?

But more importantly, what you think about JMB?

Should they be changed, reworked, or removed?

PS One of the thousands videos out there, but the most recent about this ongoing problem > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0hybENTEh8

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Like 1

Friendly reminder that trading in game items or accounts for real money is a not allowed.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that trading in game items or accounts for real money is a not allowed.

I know, still is a problem for the company to solve these things.

so you telling me people would waste more money on joker box for Jts instead of actually buying account bound weapon? it didn't affect me one bit.

btw kids don't have money. if they use parents credit card they be dead.

Edited by Grimthanez

Don't see any problem here, Loot Boxes will be gone by time.

I wanna address the guns that JMB have, half of them needs to be buffed smh. 

12 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

I know, still is a problem for the company to solve these things.

Pretty sure the ones who do the selling don't care after they got their money.

1 hour ago, Spy said:

Pretty sure the ones who do the selling don't care after they got their money.

Well, if this individual is an pleasant fellow he could even tell all of this to LO, get both banned, and then that person will still have the money of the other banned guy, so.

It is a problem if stalkers or haters do that, and i've seen this happening alredy.

18 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

i absolutely hate to pay and then find out that i just got the same exact gun for 3 days i got alredy 5 times (or how many you bought), because yes, most of the times you get the same items, alredy experienced by myself.

If you hate it and can't handle not  getting what you want - DON'T F... BUY THEM. You know the the chance to win....

Just go and buy armas weapons instead of joker boxes, buy premium, play missions, save up money, buy the legendary. Unlike other games where loot box content can't be traded, in APB can be.

18 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

because yes, even childrens play these type of videogames, and yes, that type of thing (Loot Boxes) is ruining many families.

Oh, no! Won't somebody please think of the children! 

This is 18+ game, kiddos shouldn't be even here, if they are - the parents are responsible. Not  LO or other  game companies.

Edited by Sayori
  • Thanks 1

This thread has been closed as per OP's request.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1