Golderlight123

A Possible Work Around For The RTX 2080 Super

9 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

I'm just getting tired of having to explain this over and over every other week for, well since the GPU's released almost.

This is from the second Q&A, you can even click the link to hear Matt explain it himself.

Does it suck, yes.

Are they working to fix it, yes.

Can it be fixed in this engine, maybe.

Is it worth the time/effort to fully dismantle and remake the game on the current old engine, hell no

Are other games running the exact same engine and code, no

Could it be that game on a similar engine work fine, sure.

Anything else?

Yea, one thing, Hmu when your menstruation is over mate. just because youre tired doesnt mean you can act like a complete arse. youre an spct, act like it.
EDIT:not once was there said that turing cards are not using FP32 btw, all dx12 cards are known not to be very backwards compatible with dx9 only games. 

Edited by spher3

3 minutes ago, spher3 said:

youre an spct, act like it

And how exactly should I be acting? 

I'm a player/forum user just like anyone else. 

I don't remember seeing anywhere in the documentation that I'm supposed to be nice and friendly at all times.

Please do let me know if you have other documentation that I missed.

Just now, Kevkof said:

And how exactly should I be acting? 

I'm a player/forum user just like anyone else. 

I don't remember seeing anywhere in the documentation that I'm supposed to be nice and friendly at all times.

Please do let me know if you have other documentation that I missed.

As a representative of the better part of the playerbase you should have some common sense as to act natural and not demeaning. do you think they slapped that sticker on you so you can be a forum patootie?

2 minutes ago, spher3 said:

As a representative of the better part of the playerbase you should have some common sense as to act natural and not demeaning. do you think they slapped that sticker on you so you can be a forum patootie?

As long as I remain within the Forum Rules and the TOS, I don't think anyone cares. 

If you really have an issue with my behavior, I highly recommend you to take that up with @Sakebee , so that they can remove me if that is indeed the appropriate action.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, spher3 said:

FP32 is supported by all turing GPUs so id like to know where you get this magic info from?

you're mixing everything up

On 6/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, spher3 said:

Tera is a game thats based on the very same early UE3 and also only has a 32 bit client,  but it has absolutely 0 issues running on a 1660ti, riddle me that? 

prolly uses less vram as well

On 6/18/2020 at 12:10 AM, spher3 said:

Yea, one thing, Hmu when your menstruation is over mate. just because youre tired doesnt mean you can act like a complete arse. youre an spct, act like it.

lmao u should be taking ur own advice bud

On 6/18/2020 at 12:10 AM, spher3 said:

EDIT:not once was there said that turing cards are not using FP32 btw, all dx12 cards are known not to be very backwards compatible with dx9 only games.

stop talking out of ur patootie, even gtx 400 series work on dx12 now and most cards support dx9 very well, it's just because they messed up their drivers on turing

if u want any game to run, don't get a turing card, simple as that

Edited by heelruby

On 6/19/2020 at 5:38 PM, heelruby said:

you're mixing everything up

prolly uses less vram as well

lmao u should be taking ur own advice bud

stop talking out of ur patootie, even gtx 400 series work on dx12 now and most cards support dx9 very well, it's just because they messed up their drivers on turing

if u want any game to run, don't get a turing card, simple as that

if you want to tell me i talk out of my patootie then come with some concrete proof of your super secret information. you clearly dont know shit. "drivers~" sounds like some layman term that developers gave you simps to THINK there is a issue with drivers. when its not. insane how people take that one simple sentence and spoonfeed what theyve been spoonfed themselves. no actual knowledge about whats going on whatsoever. gtx 400 series work on dx12 kekw. idiots thinking working on == is same gxapi == same thing. you are the idiot here. not me.  all you talk is nonsense. gtfo keyboard warr. study some. talk more shit than words that matt gave the community, which is said to be drivers due to simplification for your simple minds. has nothing to do with the drivers. welcome to 2020.