1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

i reaaaalllly want to like the bullshark, just because I like the Famas, and while i do pretty good with it I feel like im at a disadvantage using it

Same here!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nickolai said:

Oblivion - has a bug where moving left and right actually INCREASES accuracy and being stationary DEGRADES accuracy.

this is an intended mechanic

2 hours ago, Takotak said:

S1-NA "Manic"

S1-TIC "Rabid" 

you made a mix between 2 of them,so I don't really know which one you meant, but eitherway, both are overpowered.

the rabid is definitely not overpowered

• Like 2

the DMR could use some love, its not very useful except at its 2 shot kill range

and the DMR AV is just a huge upgrade, since it can both destroy cars and maintains regular dmr long range ability

is dmr AV in joker store? idk

4 hours ago, Takotak said:

S1-NA "Manic"

S1-TIC "Rabid" 

you made a mix between 2 of them,so I don't really know which one you meant, but eitherway, both are overpowered.

My bad, it's TIC one, LMG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Takotak said:

S1-NA "Manic"

S1-TIC "Rabid" 

I think he means the STIC, the Manic is really good, but the RABID feels like it could use some lovin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Same here!

The bullshark is a weird one. I get more WOW kills vs a lot of kills. Like I beat a pmg with it so...

Also someone told me "get cancer" when i killed him with the first spray when he tried to jump shot me around a corner.

The Bullshark's strength seems to be either setting up kills or....                     >_>          <_<                      ...stealing them

^_^

Edited by Cutey

EOL with no windup could be lovely.

So many people like same weapons I like, but they also think they're shit just like I do!

Not sure if I should be happy or sad lol, let's just hope LO gives some underused weapons some love

yukon...

Ok i'll just leave now.

23 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

oblivion is a lovely weapon... one of the fastest sniper ttks, great accuracy with no need for hunting sight as long as you "strafe". It's not an AV sniper so it doesn't need more car damage, and has one of the fastest sniper equip times in game as well, slower than scout, but faster than dogear, hvr, and dmr. (Scout has one of the fastest sniper equip times ingame, with 3ps3 it goes to under .4s)

I think the reason you feel its mediocre is because it's 4 hits to kill, i know dogear has somewhat similar issues at times, though it at least has high hard damage to compensate.

While I agree Oblivion's stats seem pretty good in paper, I feel like they don't work well together.

Equip time is too long to make any use of Mob Sling, which means that it can't take full advantage of its accuracy gimmick, which results in a frustrating "must do" thing that is very often unwelcome (like when shooting under cars). And in this regard, you could forego HS3, but said issues will become even worse and it's not like Oblivion benefits from many other mods whatsoever, so to me it feels pointless to do so. You're basically forced to use 3PS3 alongside HS3 and CJ3, and at that point it's useless to have slightly better equip time than average if your loadout is gonna be the same thing.

Speaking of TTK, while it's definitely pretty good for a sniper (although nothing huge imo), it's pretty hard to land all 4 shots in a row, and you'll be forced to aim more carefully and slowly, else you'll most likely leave the opponent alive behind a cover/inside a car.

All in all I feel Oblivion fails to fill its niche because of it not being polarized enough.

On a side note, Oblivion's crazy good at jumpshooting. Too bad its shots don't deal enough damage to make it significant 😞

Just now, DouglasFalcon said:

While I agree Oblivion's stats seem pretty good in paper, I feel like they don't work well together.

Equip time is too long to make any use of Mob Sling, which means that it can't take full advantage of its accuracy gimmick, which results in a frustrating "must do" thing that is very often unwelcome (like when shooting under cars). And in this regard, you could forego HS3, but said issues will become even worse and it's not like Oblivion benefits from many other mods whatsoever, so to me it feels pointless to do so. You're basically forced to use 3PS3 alongside HS3 and CJ3, and at that point it's useless to have slightly better equip time than average if your loadout is gonna be the same thing.

Speaking of TTK, while it's definitely pretty good for a sniper (although nothing huge imo), it's pretty hard to land all 4 shots in a row, and you'll be forced to aim more carefully and slowly, else you'll most likely leave the opponent alive behind a cover/inside a car.

All in all I feel Oblivion fails to fill its niche because of it not being polarized enough.

On a side note, Oblivion's crazy good at jumpshooting. Too bad its shots don't deal enough damage to make it significant 😞

I honestly use mobility sling on it, cj3n and bando. I don't really have an issue landing all the shots unless the enemy has cover. The extra shots is an issue with the ISSR-B but that is also considered one of the "best" snipers.

It is pretty good at "jump shooting" but it's jump shooting is pretty balanced because the stk. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

snip

I'll try your loadout the next time I'll be using it! Maybe I'll go magpull tho since I find reload time a bit too long
Thx for your info anyways ^^

On 6/9/2020 at 5:29 AM, Saxtus said:

For me it's the Norsemen 'Odin'.

Not sure about the price it has now, but when I bought it in the Valhalla's Chosen pack, it was the most pricey weapon.

And with a good reason: You need to pay premium price to dethreat without actually wanting to dethreat!

I've never wanted a gun to be good so badly. It seems like it could be such a good weapon, but it just fails to meet the standard of other SMGS. I defiantly agree they should relook into buffing it, especially being technically the most expensive weapon in the game.

Personally I think the STAR LCR needs a bit of a buff. Hard to say what would make it better though because increasing it's firerate makes it too much like other guns like the Obeya rifle, just automatic. Decreasing the shots to kill from 5 to 4 might make it too powerful but it would defiantly even out the TTK with other guns, so maybe that.

23 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

I'll try your loadout the next time I'll be using it! Maybe I'll go magpull tho since I find reload time a bit too long
Thx for your info anyways ^^

I'd suggest waiting until enemies are almost halfway on the road or 2-3 seconds from cover before firing as well. It ensures they have almost no cover (aside from possible cars) with plenty of time to take them out. Cover is it's biggest enemy, so try out places that people generally don't think of sniping from which gives a good shot when positioning on offense. On defense anywhere in sight of the obj is fine.

I would like to see an automatic secondary similar to banano(there u go smartass), cuz so far all there is for us that don't like to "park the dolphin" its that garbage gun mountie, which is one magazine death most of the times, and its pretty useless on its long range.

I must say that those baloney stats ingame are not accurate at all on most weapons, its just fictional that needs an adjustment,

Edited by Vnight

48 minutes ago, Vnight said:

I would like to see an automatic secondary similar to oca

Maybe we could call it a "nano"?

• Like 1