I'm sure all of us like a weapon that unfortunately happens to be bad or even terrible.

What is yours? Why do you like it? Why is it so bad? Which buffs would make it playable in your eyes? Let's have a discussion:)

Personally it's S-247 "Oblivion", its stats are way too mediocre but I love the sound and the looks, so I try to use it a lot anyways (with terrible results usually lol)

I'd like to see some small buffs across all stats (better equip time and car damage in particular), and its weird accuracy gimmick either removed or reworked

For me it's the Norsemen 'Odin'.

Not sure about the price it has now, but when I bought it in the Valhalla's Chosen pack, it was the most pricey weapon.

And with a good reason: You need to pay premium price to dethreat without actually wanting to dethreat!

4 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

For me it's the Norsemen 'Odin'.

Not sure about the price it has now, but when I bought it in the Valhalla's Chosen pack, it was the most pricey weapon.

And with a good reason: You need to pay premium price to dethreat without actually wanting to dethreat!

Never thought of those weapons that way lmao premium legal dethreat

the eol deep impact is my favorite apb weapon, despite being questionable at best

also a big fan of the shredder, corsair, and thunder even if none of them truly suck

tbh i tend to use a lot of off meta guns because i feel it forces me to play better rather than relying on the meta, and also because i don’t like the idea of having a full weapon locker but only using 4 or 5 guns

Edited by 404
typo

Misery.

S1-NA "Rabid"

Stabba primaries.

Not sure it's shitty but certainly not OP or imbalanced.

Bullshark. Always Bullshark.

I'd love to be able to Steam Workshop this gun and replace most of my weapon's models with this gun (except for LMGs of course which already have a candidate in-waiting).

Honorable mentions to Anubis and Rabid. 

Much love for bullpup weapons. ❤️

• Thanks 2

Death/Taxes... I can't figure out how to use these well over nearly any other weapon in the game.

There is a lot of bad weapons that need some kind of buff os simply miss something that makes it hard to play with, but people rather moan over weapons that plays good, while these werent even OP.

ACES, and Colby M1922, and CAP40 compete at whats the worst SMG of these 3

Norseman series - this one is not the worst SMG but it can compete for the 2nd worst place

All LMGs miss somethig (exept for N-SSW)

COBR-A -its bloom and bloom recovery feels very wrong.

EOL

Oblivion

S1-TIC "Rabbit" -jumps left and right like a rabbit on the run

SBSR Sniper - give me some more damage for overkill

SBSR Rifle - "my big brother is better at everything so whats the point of my life?"

Strife is still shit and outperfomed by any close range gun no matter what difficulty you like to play this game at, or how much you guys love being spanked, or hardcore camp corners.

Shredder 

VAS C2 - is too inacurate

• Like 1

Oblivion - has a bug where moving left and right actually INCREASES accuracy and being stationary DEGRADES accuracy. Also needs an ammo buff. 50 Rounds is not enough. Range and TTK is good.

Misery - Its alright. I like using it but I know that I will get easily outclassed by pretty much anything else at Medium Range.

Curse - Absolute Garbage. It tries to be an OCA and ATAC at the same time and it fails at both. Bloom kills the gun

DMR - despite being a sleeper it would be nice if the recoil was slightly reduced and be given an additional 7 Rounds in its ammo supply as default. 

ACES Rifle - It's in a good spot but due to its tight accuracy its hard to fight OCA's/Shotguns up close. Could be just me. 

Cobra - mediocre garbage

VAS C2 - I own the JT Version with RS3. Its fucking shit. Too much recoil and bloom to make it a decent close range gun. Also you have to aim down the sighs while shooting which makes CQC even worse.

Shredder - I like it but its decent at best. The stock fire rate could use a bump and increase in Range would be a nice addition. 

FR0G Pistols - Very high skill side arms to use but the downsides are just too much. Small Magazine and a pathetic 10 meter range. There is no reason why anyone would choose them over an FBW or 45. I use them only because of the 5 shot kill up close. Range should be bumped to 15m and add 2 - 3 bullets per mag (depending on the version)

Thumper - Argueably THE WORST SHOTGUN IN THE GAME! I traded a 3PS for it and I still feel kinda ripped off. Its the most inconsistent gun I have ever used. I run EM3 and I still cannot kill people with it. LO should have never touched shotguns after the buff. They were fine!

Showstopper - After the nerf its just not worth using. If you can't kill the enemy with 6 shells you are screwed. The Range and firepower were nerfed very bad.

NFA-9 - Decent at close range but its a very situational gun. Could reduce the recoil slightly and improve the base accuracy.

Edited by Nickolai

7 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:

I'm sure all of us like a weapon that unfortunately happens to be bad or even terrible.

What is yours? Why do you like it? Why is it so bad? Which buffs would make it playable in your eyes? Let's have a discussion:)

Personally it's S-247 "Oblivion", its stats are way too mediocre but I love the sound and the looks, so I try to use it a lot anyways (with terrible results usually lol)

I'd like to see some small buffs across all stats (better equip time and car damage in particular), and its weird accuracy gimmick either removed or reworked

oblivion is a lovely weapon... one of the fastest sniper ttks, great accuracy with no need for hunting sight as long as you "strafe". It's not an AV sniper so it doesn't need more car damage, and has one of the fastest sniper equip times in game as well, slower than scout, but faster than dogear, hvr, and dmr. (Scout has one of the fastest sniper equip times ingame, with 3ps3 it goes to under .4s)

I think the reason you feel its mediocre is because it's 4 hits to kill, i know dogear has somewhat similar issues at times, though it at least has high hard damage to compensate.

As for weapons that enjoy that are just meh are the NORSEMEN. Accuracy buff slightly and then ttk reduction to .75 from .8, i feel would suffice. They are meant to be cqc weapons but just fall flat despite ease of use because of high ttk and accuracy/

• Like 1

shredder 😎

I don't need it needs to be meta but a bit more range (tighter spread) would be great

Edited by Benguin

I don't think any weapon is trash,you just need to adapt. I've seen people get 20 kills with a hazardous. But whatever.

Strife Shotgun.  

I like it cause its Big and Loud 

I Don't like it being so slow.

I have it more as an ornamental piece

Just now, Artorius_ said:

I don't think any weapon is trash,you just need to adapt. I've seen people get 20 kills with a hazardous. But whatever.

The Tommy is a good gun though.

Anubis:  Bad sniper rifle with the worst scope in the game.  But I love the combination of gold plating and woodgrain.

Thumper:  It's a semi-auto NFAS, and I can't click fast enough to survive cqc with it.  But I love the thunder sound effects and the fact that it's based on the worst shotgun ever invented.

Harbinger:  Not having any mods makes it borderline unusable.  But damn it looks good and sounds powerful.

Edited by Lammashta

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The Tommy is a good gun though.

I never said its bad, no gun is bad if used correctly and according to the situation/task. Even strife (which everyone here is hating) is good for giving others or atleast me a heart attack and one shotting people if theyre even a little bit hurt. Well, think of it as the HVR at close range before the nerf. Eol Deep impact is pretty decent aswell, infinite concussion nades.  And why is everybody hating S-Tic Rabid here? It was probably the most fun weapon ive ever used, i even thought it  was OP at some point. Too bad i dont have it permanently, i got the frenzy though which i really think is op even though mine has no mods. Its free kills (and im not talking about against silvers) 

So many good choices there.. im going to agree with few of them in here for sure.

These are AxeTurboAgresor, Nickolai and Lily Rain.

Maybe few more guns but we really need some hard balance and changes inside them.

I don't understand why the SBSR series doesn't have full mobility - they clearly can't compete with other weapons in their categories, even without the penalty to movement speed, but it's very much the final nail in the coffin.

Also the Harbinger for sure. A side-arm with an average idea behind it (Ability to fire aimed shots and fan the hammer) but the execution misses the mark entirely. I don't even know what to suggest to fix it, because I use it so rarely that I don't know where it even fits in to the game as a whole.

Having looked at the stats for the Harbinger, the fact it has no over damage severely hampers it, along with its whopping 1 second long equip time (Which means its faster to equip certain machine guns that this side-arm). 

Edited by Lord Cashpoint
  • Like 1

Misery and Oblivion aren't great but they are certainly viable if you got the skill.

• Like 1

rfp and nfas nerfs, ruined the guns!

hvr nerf makes no sense! hvr problem is it takes forever to recover health, not the ability to no-scope

5 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

unknown.png

#MakeLTLGreatAgain

#LTLMasterRace

I'd tear gas the heck out of this peaceful protest riot, but they don't have any faces so I'm not sure what to aim for.

14 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Misery.

S1-NA "Rabid"

Stabba primaries.

Not sure it's shitty but certainly not OP or imbalanced.

S1-NA "Manic"

S1-TIC "Rabid" 

you made a mix between 2 of them,so I don't really know which one you meant, but eitherway, both are overpowered.

Edited by Takotak
  • Thanks 1

i reaaaalllly want to like the bullshark, just because I like the Famas, and while i do pretty good with it I feel like im at a disadvantage using it

• Like 1

Frenzy and rabid, i love them but hell its torture using them, a buff would not hurt that much