Sakebee

Joker Renovation Patch Announcement

Well a way to make it backwards compatible would be to automatically delete all armas weapons people purchased and refund the amount of joker tickets those weapons currently are sold at. People would have to buy again the weapons with the new system and thats it.

I dont know if doing this while weapons have modifications would also delete the modification, in which case there should be a way to make all weapons on all players be unequipped of all mods first somehow.

Will that feature in Joker Distribution about rebuying weapon extend to ARMAs weapons?

19 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Will that feature in Joker Distribution about rebuying weapon extend to ARMAs weapons?

it says so right in the blog post

So. Much. Love. 

Thank you for putting the Weapon Trials back in and giving us Free Trials! This is so awesome. Very cool LO. 

2 hours ago, ternachkan said:

thats so great! would love to see the functionality of selling bought JS guns for the portion of Joker tickets spent and other armas weapons in the list! also it'd be cool to have all variants of opened slots avaliable: JT1/2/3

Yes. This. I was hoping the last part of the Update alluded to being able to Sell the weapons. The Sell tab is right there in the screen shot! 

The additions are great and I love that you've got more planned. But I'm guessing that for now the "re-buy JT weapons" thing means we can only delete JT guns so far, and I guess being able to Sell them and then re-buy them, might make that a bit exploitable, unless there is some code-fu that would make only the first selling redeem JTs and then subsequent selling would only yield % in-game money. 

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

This first phase does not include the ability to rebuy ARMAS weapons, but the system was designed so that we can do that as soon as possible. I am excited to see this go in across the board for all purchases.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

BE is not gonna be fun, im out, bye bye

16 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Unexpected but it's nice update. 

I hope to see more major updates like this. And 2.1 ofc. 

Btw are u guys gonna include more customizable clothing in Joker store? It would be veeeeery nice 🙂 (psst, police hat for crimes pls)

keep the police hat for "Cop 15", please?

I literally earned that damn thing.

thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, EmptyPillow said:

ahahaha still 10k for 1 gun ahahaha hf grinding 3 months for 1 weapon noob

u here still 2014 and u still dont own everything in the game ?

Can someone explain "rebuying permanent weapons" to me? I don't get it. 

Thanks 🙂

9 minutes ago, McL said:

Can someone explain "rebuying permanent weapons" to me? I don't get it. 

Thanks 🙂

In the Joker Store, once you have purchased a weapon permanently for Joker Tickets, you can then always repurchase that weapon for APB$. This means that you no longer need to keep that weapon in your inventory if you don't want to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

In the Joker Store, once you have purchased a weapon permanently for Joker Tickets, you can then always repurchase that weapon for APB$. This means that you no longer need to keep that weapon in your inventory if you don't want to.

Ah alright, thank you!

9 hours ago, Spherii said:

I'm well aware and which is why I fear it. I play games other than APB. 

I can set a macro up on my mouse, as long as you don't "use" that button, or turn it off/have a APB mouse setup with no macros on it shouldn't be an issue.

Hey using scroll wheel to fire some weapons won't get me banned right? someone answer me please these past replies made me afraid of BE.

5 minutes ago, Artorius_ said:

Hey using scroll wheel to fire some weapons won't get me banned right? someone answer me please these past replies made me afraid of BE.

If you can normally set it in game, it's fine.

• Thanks 1

Kind of hoping the Rainbow title will make a return at some point, I would even pay for it. Pride month after all is every year not only in 2015...

I understand exclusive event reward titles and long time loyalty ones but for random log in rewards on global holidays/events I don't get the idea.

Here's me, an "Obeya Trailblazer" saying that elitism about stuff like this does no good for anybody.

I didn't realize how gross BE is.  Scans your entire memory, downloads your files to their master server, and dynamically executes any code.

https://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/2750n0/battleye_is_sending_files_from_your_hard_drive_to/

Official response (tldr;trust us we are not evil wink)

https://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/2771nw/battleye_responds_to_privacy_concerns/

I know LO is a 'gaming' company but they got cozy with the Chinese Communist Party by selling the game rights to APB.  I don't think they believe in the universal human right to privacy, and if they do- they don't act like it.

I'm not paranoid but it's enough to give me pause.

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

This first phase does not include the ability to rebuy ARMAS weapons, but the system was designed so that we can do that as soon as possible. I am excited to see this go in across the board for all purchases.

Will this include Loyalty Rewards? Technically yes.

One more question > First Phase means 10 june and the 2nd and 3rd are respectively the 17th and the 24th or you mean a complete different thing?

PS as for this "we can do that as soon as possible" i hope is really ASAP.

Time to ram raid in empty servers and gather all the guns for free thanks

2 hours ago, moxxichixx said:

Time to ram raid in empty servers and gather all the guns for free thanks

You can only buy guns at the Joker Store with APB$ that have been Alredy bought with JT before but you just didn't wanted to leave them in your inventory.

if you meant like buying all guns with normal APB$ that's not what Little Orbit meant to say.

Anywya im curious to see what they will do with modifications, outfits and vehicles.

Let's see how the next phases next weeks will go.

This month is a lil bit more interesting than others, while there are Many, Many thigns in which LO still needs to learn and achieve knowledge, im kinda happier than before to see at least the effort in making these changes in favor to f2p players.

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Thanks 1

On 6/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 6/10/2020. The Patch is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

OVERVIEW

This latest patch marks the beginning of some exciting Joker Store renovations aimed at creating a smoother, new-player friendly experience. You can read full details on those changes here, but a few of the advantages include better Joker Store UI, better inventory management, and improved access to weapon trials.

CHANGES/FIXES

• Changed anti-cheat from EAC to Battleye
  • Renovations on the Joker Store begin!
  • Updated Joker Store UI
  • Character Gun Trials added

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

Another normal patch for console.

Yay for pc. I play pc more than console now. 

7 hours ago, MattScott said:

Where is (my bless  ) OPGL?😪

Also in armas it's ok, make happy a not F2P too v.v.

3 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

You can only buy guns at the Joker Store with APB$ that have been Alredy bought with JT before but you just didn't wanted to leave them in your inventory.

if you meant like buying all guns with normal APB$ that's not what Little Orbit meant to say.

Anywya im curious to see what they will do with modifications, outfits and vehicles.

Let's see how the next phases next weeks will go.

This month is a lil bit more interesting than others, while there are Many, Many thigns in which LO still needs to learn and achieve knowledge, im kinda happier than before to see at least the effort in making these changes in favor to f2p players.

Hahaha I got carried away by the in-game pictures and thought it was gonna be easier to get weapons from armas...Never hope too much from that game ;w;

It would be nice if you could return the weapons you didn't like at the end of Joker Tickets and have the JTs returned because I bought secondary weapons that I didn't like, I don't use them and I would like to have the JT I spent on those weapons again

1 hour ago, moxxichixx said:

Hahaha I got carried away by the in-game pictures and thought it was gonna be easier to get weapons from armas...Never hope too much from that game ;w;

Who knows, let's wait and see