Delete884943468320878423

So... how long before actually fixing stuff?

So far i have been dealing with so many cheaters and VPN exploiters even in them censured bronze servers, no REAL fixes has been going on for years, other than worst gameplay experience. ts the same old with developed worse experience, crack sites develop far faster than this game ever did.... i mean do we really have to wait more years and years for something new to improve? or are we gonna just have to enjoy this place as a derp low standards dumpster game...  for the next 10 years yet again. Oh you gonna ban me cuz of my mouse software? I mean i'm not gonna say that 100% but i'm surely anticipating it according to previous experience and your statement lol. Gonna have to add myself to another half a year ticket waiting time? As if 10 years experience didn't got me through that already....

ALso thank you very much for all the negative feedback, if only they would register it, i sincerely appreciate it...

Edited by Vnight

1 minute ago, Vnight said:

a dumb question by now, that's what.

I'm dumb. Please explain for my dumb self.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm dumb. Please explain for my dumb self.

ure one among the "smart ones" u go figure, haven't seen anything less getting removed so far, so you should be safe to ask risque questions.

(I usually get warned or banned, so i'll skip that.

Edited by Vnight

Just now, Vnight said:

ure one among the "smart ones" u go figure, haven't seen anything less getting removed so far, so you should be safe to ask risque questions.

I'm still waiting for an explanation to this VPN exploiter term.

• Like 2

Well... let me try, i hope i won't get ragged aside as usuall... but haven't you noticed the latest trend in this game? Where some players just teleport out of your aim path when u trying to shut them down? I mean in all my 10 years experience i can't say i seen them as i do nowdays, i seen them all over the place silver and bronze, i read on some forums that its common by now, and they a community, but i'm sure that's another matter to make fun of as ur kind usually do all the time... just cuz its not trandy in here, it doesn't mean its not on some other forums.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Well... let me try, i hope i won't get ragged aside as usuall... but haven't you noticed the latest trend in this game? Where some players just teleport out of your aim path when u trying to shut them down? I mean in all my 10 years experience i can't say i seen them as i do nowdays, i seen them all over the place silver and bronze, i read on some forums that its common by now, and they a community, but i'm sure that's another matter to make fun of as ur kind usually do all the time... just cuz its not trandy in here, it doesn't mean its not on some other forums.

That is just usual packet loss or some server lag. Stuff happens randomly.

How does one use a VPN to exploit APB?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah i'm sure it must be some new kind of ISP bull%$#%#$ cuz i haven't seen so much random INTENTIONAL and sometimes even tactical teleportation going on as nowdays. Good luck copping with that tho, cuz i won't settle dat's fer sure. I remember being low speed forced by my ISP at one point, and lol funny enough as hard as it was for me to hit my target, it had around 70% more success rate to kill than now with a full speed, so go figure, i mean experience should speak for itself more than superstition. In fact i should make some streaming about it, cuz u seem so skeptical about it, as if you don't play the same game. Too bad i always feel like shit streaming this game.

Edited by Vnight

I think you're on to something here. My theory is that it's something in relation to 5G. Maybe you can figure more out about that.

17 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Yeah i'm sure it must be some new kind of ISP bull%$#%#$ cuz i haven't seen so much random INTENTIONAL and sometimes even tactical teleportation going on as nowdays. Good luck copping with that tho, cuz i won't settle dat's fer sure. I remember being low speed forced by my ISP at one point, and lol funny enough as hard as it was for me to hit my target, it had around 70% more success rate to kill than now with a full speed, so go figure, i mean experience should speak for itself more than superstition. In fact i should make some streaming about it, cuz u seem so skeptical about it, as if you don't play the same game. Too bad i always feel like shit streaming this game.

I have a VPN. Could you tell me how I can use it to teleport when getting shot at?

23 minutes ago, Vnight said:

tactical teleportation

I'm stealing this for a clan name.

It might seem a little more complex cuz its there, but otherwise it usually does the job for the money that ppl pay for it, so u don't even need to use that intelligence of urs. There is a reason why ppl chose to play this game through cheats, and all u smart a@#$% are it. Strange enough you are even bringing this up by now lol, seems you are unable to cope with urselves enymore :))) oh plox don't ban me mod's, i know you love your SPECIAL community members way too much lol.

Sounds like lag switching. There's no such thing  as "vpn exploiter"

Personally i just wait for this game to prevail and start gaining popularity regardless of its tricks, because i love it in a personal way, but i am sure as hell it won't be through its popularity, u ppl made a point long time ago, and it shall stay that way.

Edited by Vnight

4 minutes ago, Vnight said:

because i love it in a personal way

I do too.

it's been awhile since i've seen a triple post back-to-back. how did the forums not automatically merge your posts?

vpn exploiting isn't the term you're looking for. lag switch is.

why someone would be so sweaty, who knows. i didn't see any teleportation the few weeks i came back to play. the only exploit available that causes teleportation is drifting your car into your body while you exit which causes the server to give uneducated guesses to where a player is until it settles down after a few seconds.

I thought he meant something new that could be used on APB but all i found is this (for those who don't know what it is)

https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/news/alert-vpn-vulnerabilities

23 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That is just usual packet loss or some server lag. Stuff happens randomly.

How does one use a VPN to exploit APB?

no idea , I am lost as well.

23 hours ago, Sayori said:

Sounds like lag switching. There's no such thing  as "vpn exploiter"

There is , but I see no relevance to APB

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 9:51 PM, Vnight said:

Why do you talk like google translate pirate? I have to apply next level mental gymnastics to decipher what you wanted to say.  Anyway game is so dead, that some hackerino and cheaterino producing websites have a dropped apb as supported game. EAC doesn't do nothing besides pick it's nose and check what color panties you got on. 

1 hour ago, plainawful said:

Why do you talk like google translate pirate? I have to apply next level mental gymnastics to decipher what you wanted to say.  Anyway game is so dead, that some hackerino and cheaterino producing websites have a dropped apb as supported game. EAC doesn't do nothing besides pick it's nose and check what color panties you got on. 

thank you ever so much for giving us that mental image.

But seriously I really don't see where op thought of this.

As stupid as it sounds I do agree with tactical teleportation theory.

Over last couple of days I have seen weird actions with some people that don't lag at all, but teleport like mad when they find themselves in tricky near death situations.

Also i played against some random low rank full obvious Aimbot that used teleport mechanic constantly.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 7:02 PM, TheJellyGoo said:

I think you're on to something here. My theory is that it's something in relation to 5G. Maybe you can figure more out about that.

OP might need to get some shungite around the la casa. Little pyramids, stuff like that.

19 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I thought he meant something new that could be used on APB but all i found is this (for those who don't know what it is)

https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/news/alert-vpn-vulnerabilities

no idea , I am lost as well.

There is , but I see no relevance to APB

So basically there's not . We are speaking in context of APB not vpn security vulnerabilities and infosec