EazeI

Took a break, weapons gone.

Hey all, I logged in after a long break (my last mail was 2019.02.09 or smthing like that when my weapons got expired for valentines event. I was about to check on the state of the game and realized my weapons are unequipped, thinking I probably had my valentine trial weapons in and was thinking to equip my ursus and bloody mary, coz those were fitting for the mission circumstances. I was running through my weapons and all my Legas were gone (my mods and money are untouched). I saved my mails when I opened them from the boxes between 2013 and 2018 to have some mementos but they are deleted as well. Did any password leak happened or? Was wondering if I have a chance to meet my weapons again. Some ppl asked me if I got banned or something, no, I have never broke the ToS.

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the PC Bugs and Tech Issues section of our forums.

For that matter, please write a ticket to our Customer Support.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Ticket sent to support 60+ hours ago, looking for others having/ have had the same issue.

Yes, I only have one account, and my steam account didn't interfere (I wasn't always using steam)