Sign in to follow this  
FakeBungo

where do i find patch notes for weapon changes??

4 minutes ago, FakeBungo said:

eg ntec/nfas/hvr/showstopper nerfs

i think you'd have to search through individual patch note postings if you're looking for the whole process

apbdb if you just want to see the current stats, altho iirc it doesn't list the hvr accuracy based damage values or any curve systems applied to bloom

• Like 1

Too bad they stopped posting patch notes for weapon changes but I understand why, since every time they did, they got backlash about nerfs.

Too bad they don't keep history of changes at APB:DB, could be easy to check it for nerfs/buffs.

Just now, Mitne said:

Too bad they don't keep history of changes at APB:DB, could be easy to check it for nerfs/buffs.

i actually forgot about that, there is a "changes" page on apbdb that probably has all the recent changes, i think it even covers the testing district changes too

https://apbdb.com/changes/

• Thanks 2

All they did was nerf accurate weapons instead of buffing other useless weapons.

The current state of meta is the most boring one I saw.

1 hour ago, Resine said:

All they did was nerf accurate weapons instead of buffing other useless weapons.

The current state of meta is the most boring one I saw.

Imagine a company with no true background on the game prior doing pretty much blind balancing and absolutely dumping a huge turd on the meta. Im not only blaming LO for this but they didnt help at all. As i've given as an example before. Weapon balancing before around the holy trinity or jenga tower as i like to put it was the most ideal. What happens when you start pulling out the pieces? It starts to collapse. From the ntec nerf, to the hvr, to the shotgun shenanigans. Its just a huge pile of pieces and LO doesnt know what to do.

Edited by RespectThis
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RespectThis said:

Imagine a company with no true background on the game prior doing pretty much blind balancing and absolutely dumping a huge turd on the meta. Im not only blaming LO for this but they didnt help at all. As i've given as an example before. Weapon balancing before around the holy trinity or jenga tower as i like to put it was the most ideal. What happens when you start pulling out the pieces? It starts to collapse. From the ntec nerf, to the hvr, to the shotgun shenanigans. Its just a huge pile of pieces and LO doesnt know what to do.

Don't forget that after they started doing blind balancing changes numerous devs had to be told how to actually play the game during dev play sessions. And the community manager at the time instead playing PUBG and boosting their APB account to 255 while still not knowing what basic controls were.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Don't forget that after they started doing blind balancing changes numerous devs had to be told how to actually play the game during dev play sessions. And the community manager at the time instead playing PUBG and boosting their APB account to 255 while still not knowing what basic controls were.

Let's not pretend that the old devs were better.

7 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Let's not pretend that the old devs were better.

Gotta love all this G1 cocksuckers.

Even though company was horrible all the time and every their action I meet with dread.

It would be nice if there was a way to keep track of each weapon's changes since years ago.

I've only recently discovered that some weapons used to be insane (no windup on OSMAW???? lol) or trash.

On 6/8/2020 at 7:17 AM, 404 said:

i actually forgot about that, there is a "changes" page on apbdb that probably has all the recent changes, i think it even covers the testing district changes too

https://apbdb.com/changes/

I wish it had recoil data because some weapons had theirs changed.

Sign in to follow this