Resine

FFA 5.56 R&D III

Do you think that the event will repeat itself to get this almost exclusive Obir reskin as this point?

Which event? There were a couple that rewarded PJMB9s.

11 minutes ago, Resine said:

Do you think that the event will repeat itself to get this almost exclusive Obir reskin as this point?

less zoom btw

tbh i dont see why its not just on armas by now, its not like the gun is actually rare nor is it really something i would consider a "legendary"

Edited by 404

Ah ye the event were everyone were creating thousands accounts just to win it, fucking up the economy for some days/weeks and getting banned.

No thanks.

I would prefer it to come back as armas and JT gun, isn't a legendary, and isn't unique.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Ah ye the event were everyone were creating thousands accounts just to win it, fucking up the economy for some days/weeks and getting banned.

No thanks.

I would prefer it to come back as armas and JT gun, isn't a legendary, and isn't unique.

How much its price dropped?

7 minutes ago, Resine said:

i remember seeing ffas for like 5-6 million on na at one point

the market price has managed to mostly recover, i think its great that this small time game has managed to recreate its very own debeers price fixing situation lol

Sounds like more affordable price. Investing 15m for an Obir reskin, kind of outrageous idea, although I do like the sound of it.

27 minutes ago, 404 said:

i remember seeing ffas for like 5-6 million on na at one point

the market price has managed to mostly recover, i think its great that this small time game has managed to recreate its very own debeers price fixing situation lol

LO buys all the legendaries and locks them in a giant vault to keep the myth that legendaries are super rare, alive?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

LO buys all the legendaries and locks them in a giant vault to keep the myth that legendaries are super rare, alive?

no the RMT traders do

1 hour ago, Resine said:

1.5/1.2 milions, dropped pretty badly and it fucked the entire economy, the marketplace was full of FFA R&D and since the bans don't actually delete a character but simply block the login from it's owner and whoever isn't the team of the game, LO unbanned most if not all of these trash bags and they have their accounts back with 40/50+ FFA inside them.

The gun itself isnt as rare as it was before the event where you could open new accounts and grind joker box 9's and literally get the rare FFA multiple times, it was 25m at its peak, now its maybe 16m max.

56 minutes ago, Resine said:

Sounds like more affordable price. Investing 15m for an Obir reskin, kind of outrageous idea, although I do like the sound of it.

If you think this is outrageous, take a look at the OCSP 'joker' its crazy.

2 hours ago, 404 said:

no the RMT traders do

mcmDZvg.gif

mind

blown

1.5/1.2 milions, dropped pretty badly and it fucked the entire economy

I disagree with this statement because it assumes that the economy wasn't already fucked.

and they have their accounts back with 40/50+ FFA inside them.

From whence does this information come?

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

mcmDZvg.gif

mind

blown

I disagree with this statement because it assumes that the economy wasn't already fucked.

If he means Bullsharks, then yes, maybe, but definitely not 5.56. But even 40-50 bullsharks would require a lot of accounts.  Hundreds....

There were a lot of bullsharks on the market, price was like 1 million, who cares anyway, it's bullshark. FFA 5.56 price never dropped, guy is talking out of this a...

Edited by Sayori

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

The number is obviously exaggerated, but the point is valid. There are a number of people who actually collect FFAs, due to their perceived status as one of the rarest guns in the game.

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

The number is obviously exaggerated, but the point is valid. There are a number of people who actually collect FFAs, due to their perceived status as one of the rarest guns in the game.

Yeah but did the people banned and then unbanned for the FFA box scamming get to keep all the FFAs they scammed?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Yeah but did the people banned and then unbanned for the FFA box scamming get to keep all the FFAs they scammed?

No idea, I was on haitus at the time and so wasn't even aware that was a thing until hearing about it here. There doesn't seem to be that many in total circulating around on NA (personally, I'd say "not rare, but not common" would be appropriate), based on tracking potential sellers during the several months I spent getting mine. I wouldn't be surprised if it was confirmed that those were all removed from the game.

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was confirmed that those were all removed from the game.

Yeah, same.

3 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

1.5/1.2 milions, dropped pretty badly and it fucked the entire economy, the marketplace was full of FFA R&D and since the bans don't actually delete a character but simply block the login from it's owner and whoever isn't the team of the game, LO unbanned most if not all of these trash bags and they have their accounts back with 40/50+ FFA inside them.

I am not playing a lot lately, but FFA are still around 15kk, in Citadel at least

The only thing what makes the gun nice its that we have no cool reskin from the obir in armars. 

18 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

FFA account wide in Armas whould be cool!

They're special, I own one so I'm bias, but this would make them just another credit card gun from ARMAS.

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

From what I know, they didn't.

Although it's of questionable morality... the best you could do back then was to invest every penny in every FFA on market. Too bad I had not enough to purchase even one but if I would had as much as now... damn... I would easily multiply my fortune by 5 times (buying them for 2-3 millions on marketplace alone, then when it calms down months later, selling them for 15-16 millions).

At least I earned a lot on Corsair boom. 🙂

Edited by Mitne