unknownuser158

Small additions for the Future of APB

Hi LO, 

I wanted to make a small suggestion to add an option to have backfire for cars 

Like this or similar, as long as we can have exhaust popping sounds with momentary flames then that will be backfire.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjG7-ir3e_pAhVRaRUIHbeUB10QtwIwA3oECAAQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcgsCFOsjRTI&usg=AOvVaw3fk9jlrES92Zm5NvDO1Pk9

Just another thing as well, if it is possible could you make bigger district maps with large off-road areas where players can just drive around and explore in free roam. New districts could also bring new contacts. For example you could focus on a popular American city like San Francisco and make the map more detailed and call it something like Bridge District or something.

realism of cars it would be good if smoke came out of the exhaust when idle.

Like this:

x1080

Sorry about the image resolution, hopefully you can still see the exhaust fumes. I know this is GTA5 but im only using this image for the purpose of explaining what i mean, thanks.

Thanks for listening.

I have moved this thread to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

Would also love to see headlights and in general car lights to actually works, during night times seeing them projected on the ground and following the vehicle.

Also be able to turn them off and on everytime like the indicators (left and right).

example for who didn't got it: