Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

GM gun games :/

Hey there, I really miss these GM gungames they made... They were so fun to do had great rewards and I didn't see them arround for like 3 weeks now? anyone else wants them back or I'm alone here

• Thanks 2

Better not. Not in such game state as it is right now.

opinion seems pretty split (imagine that lmao) on the gun games - on one hand its a good source of JT which is great for f2p players, on the other hand the events always have massive performance issues

Well you are not forced to play these we get full districts anyways. You dont like it then just dont play it and let others enjoy the event. I heard from some people that they really badly miss them becouse getting JT any other way is just suicide.

Fun? Lol.

I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10m stick if it didn't give a good amount of JT. I've already explained how it needs to be fixed. In its current state it is an unfun, luck based, 100% RNG clusterfuck. Whoever gets a lucky spot/corner somewhere usually wins because they just slaughter all the oncoming fresh spawns. I've been on both sides of that coin many many times.

• Like 5

But flvws, you hate everything

15 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Fun? Lol.

I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10m stick if it didn't give a good amount of JT. I've already explained how it needs to be fixed. In its current state it is an unfun, luck based, 100% RNG clusterfuck. Whoever gets a lucky spot/corner somewhere usually wins because they just slaughter all the oncoming fresh spawns. I've been on both sides of that coin many many times.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Boxo said:

But flvws, you hate everything

I didn't hate 12 Deaths of Christmas 🙂 

And that was actually well executed and fun.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Flaws said:

And that was actually well executed and fun.

ah that explains why it was discontinued, can't have the players getting uppity and expecting good events

Edited by 404

2 hours ago, Flaws said:

Fun? Lol.

then dont do it, let others enjoy it whats the problem? its not everything about you flaws.

• Thanks 1

I'm sure they will come back... a lot of people love gun games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yup make the gun games right now when 650 players in peak hours so they cant get matches at all

1 hour ago, quixxius said:

then dont do it, let others enjoy it whats the problem? its not everything about you flaws.

Lol... so me pointing out the obvious flaws and drawbacks of something is suddenly somehow about me? Stainless steel logic.

4 hours ago, Flaws said:

Fun? Lol.      <==

if u can't understand what I mean theres some help 🙂

Edited by quixxius

JT are nice, but these events are so frustrating to play.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, quixxius said:

if u can't understand what I mean theres some help 🙂

smfh

6 hours ago, Flaws said:

So well said, it felt like being G1's fuzzy bunny playing this event. Getting fucked over everything I hate about APB to get some JT to buy just normal weapons just so I don't have to re-buy them every 10 days...

1 hour ago, Resine said:

to get some JT to buy just normal weapons just so I don't have to re-buy them every 10 days...

also so you don't have to support the game by making real world purchases

On 6/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, CookiePuss said:

I'm sure they will come back... a lot of people love gun games.

Totally True "A lot of people like gun games" im waiting for new gun game , can get JT, the matches are so fun and is very fun see all the comunity happy and toguether on the end of the event.

Is very painful cause a lot of "maxed or experience" players on this game are being despective and have 0 empathy on new players, I've even had to read verbatim things like "I don't give a shit about new players" another type of monkey brain probably a chimpanzee IQ

We have to be good with new players cause when you are new at this game, is one of the most strange and hard i have ever played and is only on English, still nowadays I continue learning some new aspects on it.

Dont be Inappropriate language removed.    - Azukii and have empathy, cause if u really love this game u would like too see full, not died, dont be negative IQ like people who use explosives with hard camp for win a match 😂

Regards.

20180706133830-meme.jpeg?width=700&crop=

• Thanks 1

Gun Game is very nice I like it to play. but it gives many joker ticket  so it should not come to much. But I think the Gms know this.  But when it come I see the people like it and are happy for the chance to farm so easy joker tickets. Its in all,  very special, to have a so big battle with all players.  

• Like 2

btw what the hell happen with this weekly/monthly log in thing to get rewards?

On 6/7/2020 at 6:36 PM, TheMessiah said:

yup make the gun games right now when 650 players in peak hours so they cant get matches at all

Seriously? Gungame goes for hour max and only on gold and bronze district.

30 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Seriously? Gungame goes for hour max and only on gold and bronze district.

but is in peak hours saturday and sunday..not to mention all the problems this event brings

49 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

but is in peak hours saturday and sunday..not to mention all the problems this event brings

Yeah.. well i think optimization and too many characters with different cars/designs is too heavy and servers can't handle it, like 12 deaths of christmas event.

Sign in to follow this