a Pair of Socks

So... The ACES SMG, I dont think I like it and I really want to :/

I feel like the Bloom / Spread is entirely way too much for the ACES SMG for as many bullets it takes to fucking kill this gun needs less bloom ( literally 15 bullets ) with a whole 3 inch bloom spread, not including its short as fuck range before damage drop off.  Ive been losing CQC fights like crazy with this thing and all I can think is wow, this woulda been soo much easier with OCA or literally any other SMG, hell even the Odin treats me better. 

Im currently running EM3 and Mob Sling due to community feedback via ingame ( from the only 3 people that apparently own it ) and Im unsure if I like the reload time but having a bigger safety net helps / hurts more.. I rarely ADS with it cause its soooo much but you move kinda quick / theres no ADS benefit.

idk, more or less asking for advice, anything and everything much appreciated! ❤️

• Like 3

I usually like watching Hei: 

Kinda gives you an idea of ways you can play it and what mods to use, although its totally preference 🙂

both the aces rifle and smg either need less bloom per shot or better starting accuracy

• Like 1

What I found with Aces SMG is that if you don't litteraly shove it in mouth of someone, you are guaranteed that first mag will not kill opponent.

I guess that's why Aces users are always camping corners.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

I used it for a while. MobSling and HuntingSight3. Definitely not for everyone but I liked to marksman it and had some pretty good results. 

Definitely no easy gun and takes serious bloom control. Fun gun though since when controlled pretty accurate so less rng.

edit: just in case i do mean the smg

Edited by TheJellyGoo
  • Like 1

Before long time i liked it. I had try it before 1 month again and it was weak. I think same how the tread owner its need less bloom and a good accuraty. I mean it is rifleman gun.

With a touch to a smg but a asaultrifle.

• Like 1

I like ACES Rifle. Using it with Hunting sight, and extended mag. Works great with Kevlar II and III.

ACES SMG is garbage that is outperformed by any other SMG tho. It has big max bloom, its hard to control due to its recoil (which is not any extreme, but it fucks thing up easily specifically for this gun). So I cant effectivelly tap fire, nor full out.

If Recoil was removed, and if bloom per shot was less extreme, this weapon would be a nice skill rewarding tap firing unique SMG with a possibility to full out when needed. That would be the best solution IMO

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who posted!!! I decided that the best thing to do is just....

Imme just keep using it because I like the gun itself, not on how it plays, and thats more important to me at the end of the day.

• Like 1

They should remove the red mods and have 3 open slots, like the PDW-57 was suppose to be. Stupid that G1 changed a weapon to be another OCA because a few players got them for free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SquirrelFace said:

They should remove the red mods and have 3 open slots

Yes they should. Then i could put in RB3, slowing my fire a bit, and mitigating the drop off.

I have both the A-rifle and the Sub-gun. Weak guns with no reach.

i use EM3 giving me 45 rounds for my religion🛐

Guest Zilsux
5 hours ago, Katryoshka said:

Imme just keep using it because I like the gun itself, not on how it plays, and thats more important to me at the end of the day.

Same thing I did, My fav irl SMG is the Kriss Vector, so this is like a novelty to me personally.

Can't say I've really used it more than a handful of times tho. I've gone with the OCA when needed as I find it more reliable.

Hope you have fun with it, I know I did for those handful of times 🙂

Always use the rifle over the smg. Literally no reason why you should use the smg, unless you want to grind pointman with it.

On 6/6/2020 at 4:03 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yes they should. Then i could put in RB3, slowing my fire a bit, and mitigating the drop off.

I have both the A-rifle and the Sub-gun. Weak guns with no reach.

i use EM3 giving me 45 rounds for my religion🛐

But  Bando 3 gives you 35/525! 😄 

On 6/6/2020 at 6:11 PM, GhosT said:

Always use the rifle over the smg. Literally no reason why you should use the smg, unless you want to grind pointman with it.

I love all Kriss Vectors ❤️   Im just gonna keep using it cause I like the gun and its fun :3   ( despite being pretty much inferior to every single other gun in the game... )

On 6/6/2020 at 4:56 PM, Guest Zilsux said:

Same thing I did, My fav irl SMG is the Kriss Vector, so this is like a novelty to me personally.

Can't say I've really used it more than a handful of times tho. I've gone with the OCA when needed as I find it more reliable.

Hope you have fun with it, I know I did for those handful of times 🙂

IKR!!!! ugh ugh ugh... Heres two videos I recorded and uploaded to ask friends for advice on how to play better;

Im definitely upset with how poorly skilled I am after this long but Im still trying!

9 hours ago, Katryoshka said:

I love all Kriss Vectors ❤️   Im just gonna keep using it cause I like the gun and its fun :3   ( despite being pretty much inferior to every single other gun in the game... )

IKR!!!! ugh ugh ugh... Heres two videos I recorded and uploaded to ask friends for advice on how to play better;

Im definitely upset with how poorly skilled I am after this long but Im still trying!

You're not even bad, don't knock yourself.

But seeing how you play with the ACES SMG, the ACES Rifle would help you drastically. It's basically a straight upgrade for your playstyle.

It's the same gun but with a slightly lower fire rate, and a shot less to kill. Only difference on the model would be an extended barrel, a sight and a stock.

ACES SMG is garbage end of story.

You take Aces Rifle with Rs3 and 3PS and abuse the high recovery per second with no recovery delay at all.

Meaning you control it, tap small sequential burst over the distance and use longer ones in closer ranges.

I played this gun for years all day all night, it's golden. But the question is why bother with small magazine, random shaking, small recoil, high STK when you can just take PMG and hold one buton aiming somewhat in opponent direction and see him melt?

8 minutes ago, Resine said:

But the question is why bother with small magazine, random shaking, small recoil, high STK when you can just take PMG and hold one buton aiming somewhat in opponent direction and see him melt?

Not everyone wants to abuse the easiest meta available.

APB has so many guns and cars yet people always use the same stuff, the game became stale.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, GhosT said:

APB has so many guns and cars yet people always use the same stuff, the game became stale.

I agree it's tedious. I mean there is always meta that shifts itself each major balance patch.

But it would be nice to have viable option, weapon pool that feels difrent and better or worse would be a matter of personal preference rather than an agreement between community.

That gun has the ultimate SMG look, but is the ultimate trash weapon, i always wanted to use it, but never found even the slightest efficience with it.

Wonder when are they actually going to improve this game as any MMO company does, cuz so far it seems that its just stalling forever on most important projects they pop out. And i heavily doubt that after engine upgrade they gonna start making some considerable updates, other than jocker store and minor adjustements as usual for some reason.

11 hours ago, Resine said:

ACES SMG is garbage end of story.

You take Aces Rifle with Rs3 and 3PS and abuse the high recovery per second with no recovery delay at all.

Meaning you control it, tap small sequential burst over the distance and use longer ones in closer ranges.

I played this gun for years all day all night, it's golden. But the question is why bother with small magazine, random shaking, small recoil, high STK when you can just take PMG and hold one buton aiming somewhat in opponent direction and see him melt?

I mean I do fairly... Pretty damn good with the SMG variant and the Rifle version has always been god tier for me but... Why do you use RS3 on either????  Call me an idiot but I really dont understand how 3cm difference does anything at all for any guns in this game unless youre using Reflex Sight for less zoom when you ADS, and if thats the case, use 1 instead of 3 because the levels just mean worse reticle size when you ADS.

I typically run EM3 or Bando3 ( depends on the mood ) with Mob Sling cause the zoomies are sooooo fast when you ADS, which I do all the time for any sort of engagement that isnt them standing 5m from me xd.   Firing is just spazzing out on my left click 😄

11 hours ago, GhosT said:

Yeah I literally refuse to equip PMG because its such a broken patootie gun. I feel bad for people that use it cause they'd lose gold the moment they take it off /shrug   [I love the UMP45 and would love to use it ingame cause I like looks over performance xd]

Edited by a Pair of Socks

2 hours ago, Katryoshka said:

Call me an idiot but I really dont understand how 3cm difference does anything at all for any guns in this game unless youre using Reflex Sight for less zoom when you ADS, and if thats the case, use 1 instead of 3 because the levels just mean worse reticle size when you ADS.

Because I never zoom in. I find it accurate enough to do its job with usable range. I dislike controlling random shakes to left or right when I am zoomed in on someone.

1 hour ago, Resine said:

Because I never zoom in. I find it accurate enough to do its job with usable range. I dislike controlling random shakes to left or right when I am zoomed in on someone.

interesting opinion . I still can not decide on this , I think in some cases, the increase reduces the number of hits