29 minutes ago, Intake said:

Fair, honestly it's been so long since I played I've started to forget stuff lmao

Welcome back.

18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Welcome back.

Who said I was back? lol

I appreciate the comment tho

"I want other people, newcomers included, to experience the same long, boring, unrewarding experience I've been through because I'll be angry if they don't!"

This is basically what you're saying. And people blame the company if the game is dying. (Just to make things clear: I also ranked all the way to 16 and I'd still be super happy if the kill requirement got lowered)

Imo currently progression has this big issue where it's kinda fast to reach around R100 (esp with premium) but it becomes way too slow afterwards. Weapon roles share the same issue, except you'll be forced to play weapons you don't like/suck with in order to unlock weapon mods that are mandatory for other categories as well. And on top of that, you'll be forced to use SHITTY version of those weapons (either not/1 slotted or the usually terrible preset lease weapons the contacts sell).

Final thing I'm gonna say is there's no reason to make Car Surf Valzipram Tablets and the likes of only usable after R195. It's super unrealistic for a newbie to reach that rank and those mods can be extremely game changing in some scenarios.

7 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Final thing I'm gonna say is there's no reason to make Car Surf Valzipram Tablets and the likes of only usable after R195. It's super unrealistic for a newbie to reach that rank and those mods can be extremely game changing in some scenarios.

Don't mean to derail this thread here but Car Surfer shouldn't even be a mod. Staying on the roof of a car should be skill based like it originally was.  Originally you had to constantly walk in the direction the car was moving to not slide off, but G1 said nah and made it so you slid off no matter what and introduced a mod to make you just stick to the roof to force you to have to progress further to get this extremely useful ability.  What was nice about the old way was that it balanced the weapon accuracy of those riding it because they were technically "jogging" to stay on the roof which caused their crosshair to bloom, whereas now they're just standing still.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

2 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Don't mean to derail this thread here but Car Surfer shouldn't even be a mod. Staying on the roof of a car should be skill based like it originally was.  Originally you had to constantly walk in the direction the car was moving to not slide off, but G1 said nah and made it so you slid off no matter what and introduced a mod to make you just stick to the roof to force you to have to progress further to get this extremely useful ability.  What was nice about the old way was that it balanced the weapon accuracy of those riding it because they were technically "jogging" to stay on the roof which caused their crosshair to bloom, whereas now they're just standing still.

Was it really like this? Lol

6 hours ago, Gothina said:

Make it account bound.

I second this. 

Also make cop hat and shirt available for crim chars if u unlocked it on enf.

On 6/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, DouglasFalcon said:

"I want other people, newcomers included, to experience the same long, boring, unrewarding experience I've been through because I'll be angry if they don't!"

This is basically what you're saying. And people blame the company if the game is dying. (Just to make things clear: I also ranked all the way to 16 and I'd still be super happy if the kill requirement got lowered)

Imo currently progression has this big issue where it's kinda fast to reach around R100 (esp with premium) but it becomes way too slow afterwards. Weapon roles share the same issue, except you'll be forced to play weapons you don't like/suck with in order to unlock weapon mods that are mandatory for other categories as well. And on top of that, you'll be forced to use SHITTY version of those weapons (either not/1 slotted or the usually terrible preset lease weapons the contacts sell).

You only completed one role to 16 you cant relate, what i am saying is that they should not change the kill count to complete the role, maybe lower the rewards to lower ranks of the role,
the kill count shouldnt change at all, it is just a chrome skin at the end so those people who accomplished it should be respected, and it was fairly fine and no body complained about it all those years the game exist, dont fix whatever is not broken as they say.
maybe make something beyond rank 16 like a total kill counter with the role weapons.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

On 6/4/2020 at 3:36 AM, FakeBungo said:

it takes 50,000 kills to get 3 slot of assault rifle/rifle/smg/shotgun/machinegun/sniper

vs

buy from armas in 1 minute

so much fun !!

oh and it costs a shit ton of APB cash$ to purchase 3 slot guns for 10 days. (premium$ fixes that though)

In addition:

Demolitions: 1000 kills

Pistols: 1712 kills

Grenadier: 212 kills

I'm for changing how the unlocks are rewarded, or reducing the unlock cost. Even changing the costs to 90% would have a big impact, cutting the total kills by about 5300. High-skill players are getting up there, anyway, and getting those unlocks. How can we get newer people to stay, possibly even the playing field? I acknowledge, though, that LO has to make money, and ARMAS is one way.