JOSELA

DELETE / BIG NERF Explosives Guns

3 hours ago, neophobia said:

"me is fucking tired", same man, same

explosives already got giant nerfs and... hm, they only thing i still don't like is opgl spam - flak jacket is a pretty easy way to deal with this though. just wish that wasn't 195.

2 of my friends uninstall the game for this reason, two more dont uninstall but they are bored at the game, and I know more people on districts who thinks the same 🤫

I will try all your "ideas" for counter it im glad for your time but I continue thinking the same.

The volcano and OSMAW are only deadly to silvers who don't understand their mechanics, they are most effective at 90-100m, the Volcano uses arc mechanics, the OSMAW fires a straight rocket until 100m.  They are so easy to dodge if you're a typical gold that is aware of their surroundings and noise.

OPGL is a bit strong atm, it should have a slower firerate or make the nades more visible when it is fired in motion, add smoke effects.

EOL Deep Impact is a great gun atm and only wielded by a few people like me, I think the radius of the conc rounds should be increased just a little.

EOL Kickback needs slightly more range

The other EOL needs to be deleted because it is fucking useless.

Edited by JazzLand

i still think all demo guna ahouls not be useable in bronze/green servers as almost everone in there does not know how to dodge them or have flak jacket to help avoid dying to them

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 6:50 AM, _chain said:

the only actual problem would be with how opgl nades might be hard to spot for some players.

other than that? probably just the switching speed, it annoys some people that are hit by explosives and then finished off. But eh, what can you do about it.

even then its a 4s ttk lol

On 6/4/2020 at 5:28 AM, JOSELA said:

So you guys are telling me that I have to buy a rocket, take a camper position, stay all the match there, when people delete a lot of my HP cover myseft, and thats the fun for the player rocket? so sad. I respect my seft for no do it that LOL.

If you are dying constantly and consistently to a camper, you obviously don't know how to play APB.

There are at least 3 routes to all positions on the maps, and Snipers exist.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i still think all demo guna ahouls not be useable in bronze/green servers as almost everone in there does not know how to dodge them or have flak jacket to help avoid dying to them

So.... Running becomes Meta with a Car Surfer turret with an ALIG?

I would nerf blast radius of opgl nades a bit other explosives are fine imo

8 hours ago, Spy said:

I think you can rent those mods for just 200JT if I'm not mistaking.

fairs, but having to rent mods... man. tell that to some new player.

the biggest problem I see with explosive weapons is the high ranked players taking them to bronze districts

other than that it's whatever they're definitely annoying though

Edited by arkup
didn't finish my post

If i was going to change anything about opgl then i would change how well it could be seen after its shot.

it can be dodged if you can see it. If there is lag , then Ill die for sure.

we need the engine upgrade so people can play WITHOUT potato graphics. I doubt we could make it more visible without breaking something else otherwise.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:14 PM, JOSELA said:

Me and more of people are fucking tired to play vs this explosives guns make the games EXTREMELY BORING is 0 skill for the boys who use it a monkey can play with rocket and make kills, and 0 fun for other players.

Me and a lot of players thinks this elements of the game sucks, it make the pvps incredible bored and with no sense, good players and start players want to play the pvps leggit with guns, and be fun not want to waste our time vs losers who only know spawm a rocket or a explosive, is totally stupid.

Two of my friends delete the game for this reason and maybe if I get tired I will be the next, it make the game looks like monkeys playing with negative IQ.

Regards.

Have you ever played an explosive yourself? Firing the rockets from the osmaw and volcano do take an amount of skill to use and are pretty easy to dodge. But I will agree that they are annoying

13 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

There are at least 3 routes to all positions on the maps,

laughs in waterfront

17 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

even then its a 4s ttk lol

people complain about anything

21 hours ago, JazzLand said:

OPGL is a bit strong atm, it should have a slower firerate or make the nades more visible when it is fired in motion, add smoke effects.

OPGL nades already leave a smoke trail mid air. The majoriy of peole just don't see it because they turned it off with their configs.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

OPGL nades already leave a smoke trail mid air. The majoriy of peole just don't see it because they turned it off with their configs.

man those things are tiny too, its hard to see anything without smoke on

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

man those things are tiny too, its hard to see anything without smoke on

I have played so much OPGL I know the flight route the nade is gonna take just by looking at the enemy animation when they fire. Now if only my brain would use this power for something actually useful.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2020 at 8:01 AM, Spy said:

Exactely, if you master the OPGL and/or the Volcano and know how to use them propery then enemy will have their hands full. On the other hand (as discussed before) it can be countered by experienced players. 

For the record: I'm an OPGL/Volcano user who uses the weapons in a tactical manner, not just point & click towards an enemy.

yeah im using osmaw in high skill level... everyone now complaining about osmaw or trying to use it now. people complain about car gaming... i use it for anti car game with my own car... lol.

I'm sorry to say that explosive weapons, specially OPGL, is the only thing we have to counter the cheaters. Not many of them can shoot through walls, so spamming grenades around corners is a must nowadays.