Zolerox

Exploit spot - Asylum Fightclub

Summary: Unintended vantage point exploitable for Capture objectives.

Description: There is a spot in asylum fightclub you *can get to but it is unintended and only reachable via an exploit method.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Go to this location

5C4ADE3B23DD77254467EC654F871FC475A16557

2. This Pallet when destroyed will respawn Granting you an opportunity to get ontop of a  roof you shouldn't be able to. 67C1B26F1ED31683E8C6EFFCE1D04208D080DD39

3. Destroy the pallet(grenades shotguns etc.)

5CC73E17801E7876868DA494A20E0A1DBC9627EE

4. Stand in place of where the pallet was And begin jumping in place

4174C5841834CDCA6AB7320282918DA45DC09D82

5. After aprox. 1 min the Wooden Pallet Stack respawns and you are ontop of You can then Jump onto the Low end of the roof next to you.

420165D25FE2F6F2811A0EA3A588705C194615B1

6. You are on the roof You can get an item up here and there is NO other way up here (it's also quite buggy notice the Boots clipping)

5E45F80FE3F22640B1296DA7E3FE9F81BB0EF5E1

How many times have you recreated this bug: 100% A few people were also exploiting this spot heavily, I had to repeat this process to get the item back down for fairer gameplay (And to get more information for this bug report including screenshots), Without naming names That person also switched characters So they could get to this spot as an enforcer To exploit the item further without getting killed by the nearby enemies, Then Threatened me "I recorded you I'm sending a video to support" Trying to cover their tracks, There also a few eye witnesses to back up my claims. I'd Like an "official" response from a staff member a quick "yes or no" is this Spot unintentional/ A bug/exploit that shouldn't be preformed by players. @MattScott

Results: Players are getting ontop of a roof they shouldn't be able too and placing the objective there so others can't reach it without repeating the exploit themselves (if they even know it to begin with)

Expected Results: There should be an "out of bounds barrier" on this roof Or just delete the pallet to begin with (the only way up there)

Edited by Zolerox

This is and old one, rip 😞 took you guys some time to find it.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

this is not an exploit, it is 300 iq tactic. please do not discriminate against pro gamers :)

Technically isn't really Out of Bounds, more of an inaccessible area.

I would like if they remove it, or they add stairs so everyoen can get up there, as new small portion of FC.

I could have sworn that spot had been reported on the new bug forums, but it is quite an old one.

Reminds me that you can still get inside the roof of the adjacent building even after it was "fixed"

As a heads up for anyone who has to deal with this one though, the easiest places to take out people on the roof will be one of these spots:

mzKVSyg.png31m2L1b.png

This spot is closer for retaking the roof as you can 'nade the pallet stack, and anyone hiding near it, over the wall before running around to the entrance

16 hours ago, Roxl said:

I could have sworn that spot had been reported on the new bug forums, but it is quite an old one.

Reminds me that you can still get inside the roof of the adjacent building even after it was "fixed"

As a heads up for anyone who has to deal with this one though, the easiest places to take out people on the roof will be one of these spots:

Hide contents

mzKVSyg.png31m2L1b.png

This spot is closer for retaking the roof as you can 'nade the pallet stack, and anyone hiding near it, over the wall before running around to the entrance

That's where i was, Wish people would stop trying to use it though.

Nice armor btw.