Is this game really going to die? They tried to give a chance. The more they refused to cut. Even for me, the bronze bottom. At least with such players.
When can she not even decently swing new players? Do you really think that an improved engine will save her? Or do you only do for old players? I will not spend a coin on this anymore.
I find silver to bronze to
allow. Players can safely play, pump over stones and play with everyone at the level. I myself play, because the computer is weak and threw a lot of money. I will not play against bronze servers.
threats of gold and silver. I play since 2017 somewhere like rabies there. Who started playing again. I think,
that you sell the game again.

• Like 1

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

12 minutes ago, MrMagnum54 said:

Do you really think that an improved engine will save her?

the engine is necessary to make the significant changes that would affect matchmaking and threat distribution, among other much needed revamps

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

players threatened with gold should not meet players threatened with bronze. So all the players will run away. And no new engine will be needed.

1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:

thats some weird type of rapping?

this is google translator.

5 minutes ago, MrMagnum54 said:

this is google translator.

If was the translator would be better.Anyway the game not gonna die and matchmaking will be fixed..

Edited by TheMessiah

5 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

If was the translator would be better.Anyway the game not gonna die and matchmaking will be fixed..

hope so.

Sometimes I'm asking myself: "what if the game had proper matchmaking at start, would it be at the current statel like now?" 

But someone else would name other problems apb had ever since..

31 minutes ago, MrMagnum54 said:

players threatened with gold should not meet players threatened with bronze. So all the players will run away. And no new engine will be needed.

there is no significant change without the engine upgrade

it's less of a "the engine upgrade will save apb" situation and more of a "no engine upgrade will kill apb" situation

1 hour ago, Nagletz said:

Sometimes I'm asking myself: "what if the game had proper matchmaking at start, would it be at the current statel like now?" 

But someone else would name other problems apb had ever since..

Matchmaking has always been an issue since apb released.  Thats not going to be fixed now. 

Also, you need to consider the population right now.  Districts arent full.  Theres one bronze and one silver on a good night and theyre hardly maxed out.  If matchmaking worked to where it matched you with someone of equal skill, you would never play against another team.  There just isnt a large enough diverse enough playerbase to make matchmaking work.  

we'll see if this phasing thing actually happens.,.. im not holding my breath.

Don't worry. The Engine Update will finally be the straw that breaks the camel's back and APB can finally rest for good.

Honestly, I believe there's still hope for APB Reloaded.

If the engine changes, if things are balanced out and then advertised, it might make it.

14 hours ago, Shimmer said:

Also, you need to consider the population right now.  Districts arent full.  Theres one bronze and one silver on a good night and theyre hardly maxed out.  If matchmaking worked to where it matched you with someone of equal skill, you would never play against another team.  There just isnt a large enough diverse enough playerbase to make matchmaking work. 

lol jericho problems

If there won't be anything done with dethreating, game will surely die as new population will just quit game quickly and old guard also is not invincible and will leave game for various other reasons.

Threat matchmaking fixes are supposed to be part of phasing solution. So hopefully then, games matches gonna be alright. (Or it gonna be "hilarious" matches of 4 gold teams against 1 trainee because matchmaking (???)).

Edited by Mitne

New engine = summit1g (might) stream apb again = Thousands of old players will return + Thousands of new players will join = LO Earning more money = Improved matchmaking + Better servers = New content (faster) = APB Finally becoming the best game ever (though it already is for me)

20 hours ago, MrMagnum54 said:

Is this game really going to die? They tried to give a chance. The more they refused to cut. Even for me, the bronze bottom. At least with such players.
When can she not even decently swing new players? Do you really think that an improved engine will save her? Or do you only do for old players? I will not spend a coin on this anymore.
allow. Players can safely play, pump over stones and play with everyone at the level. I myself play, because the computer is weak and threw a lot of money. I will not play against bronze servers.
threats of gold and silver. I play since 2017 somewhere like rabies there. Who started playing again. I think,

yes game iwll die

On 6/2/2020 at 7:23 PM, MrMagnum54 said:

No wonder there is a saying: "hope dies last"...
 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣➡️⚒️📉🚮🤔💵🤝🔄👥🆕📰