MrHigz

Imagine what APB can look like by next year's E3.

Also tracers... i cant even remember them anymore. And yeah Need to have Nun outfits so I can be a Nun with a Gun.

I see there's already some new positive reviews on Steam about the acquisition, including the open letter from Matt.

More positive Steam reviews, playing through Steam and word of mouth is a much more realistic plan to raise awareness than an E3 expedition.

Re-introduce a refer system that doesn't encourage the referrer to make disposable smurf accounts like last time and lock all of the benefits to the referred player's account so they can get a good start with some cool items (for a new player) and premium so they can do some initial modding and get some quick cash off the bat.

Nothing exclusive that long term players wouldn't already have access to, just popular single slot weapons, vehicles and weapon / vehicle mods that can't be traded. Maybe even a temporary OSMAW/OPGL or enough Joker Tickets for one, so they can learn its strengths and weaknesses (i.e. by having better players counter them) before spending the next 130+ ranks complaining about it being unfair.

As the referrer, the only benefit should more players coming in and to reduce the workload, I'd also suggest that referring them is all that's required, rather than having to play missions with them. Less of a refer-a-friend and more of a general promotion to refer new players.