long story short my account got banned from trading, when the eu server was down and they forced us to use the na server, someone suggested to use vpn to get lower ping or latency, and it actually worked. then i go to the social district and i find out i cant buy anything anymore! i searched the forums and members said its just for few days so i didnt think much of it, im still banned to this day! i opened a ticket 3 days ago and i got no answer! i dont understand how a game with less than 1k players cant answer a ticket, ive had faster responses with busier games, like if you dont want to reply to my ticket at least tell me to get lost so i dont have to keep logging in to see if you did or not! oh and the ticket system its really hidden and you'll have to go through a bunch of stuff to get there, and they keep suggesting topics trying to convince you not to open the ticket like are you serious?? you need to change your support team asap, now i know why everyone is leaving this game! i've spent a lot on this game and im being dodged! i did enjoy it at first but if im supporting the game with my money i need your technical support in return! i dont understand how you ban players cuz of an ip change? what if i have a dynamic ip? why dont you implement a 2 factor authentication like any other normal game? honestly at this point i got bored with my character i cant even change the cloth, i know you will delete this post. if you do, please delete my account also so i delete the game and dont have to waste time everyday checking the ticket.

IP change doesn't lead to tradebans, otherwise I'd have gotten them far more often.

Support response time is horrendous, but that's a publicly stated thing. Good to check up on that ...https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/810-tracking-customer-support/?do=getLastComment The replies by support should also just come in your mailbox (of the account you submitted the ticket on).

The wait times are long, but they're trying to bring them down. It's taking forever though.

Going to https://support.gamersfirst.com or just clicking on hNqFfHI.png doesn't seem like that hard of a path to follow. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

IP change doesn't lead to tradebans, otherwise I'd have gotten them far more often.

Support response time is horrendous, but that's a publicly stated thing. Good to check up on that ...https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/810-tracking-customer-support/?do=getLastComment The replies by support should also just come in your mailbox (of the account you submitted the ticket on).

The wait times are long, but they're trying to bring them down. It's taking forever though.

Going to https://support.gamersfirst.com or just clicking on hNqFfHI.png doesn't seem like that hard of a path to follow. 

oh wow i didnt know there are a lot of pending tickets, thanks for your input ill wait then, do you know what's the cause of trade ban? is still the same pc i used 4 years ago

1. some games will lock accounts if the account logs into an ip not consistent with their login history. 

2. ticket system is notorious for having a huge back-log. although it's been a few years since LO has taken over, I'm going to assume the support system is still overwhelmed.

3. most support systems actually want you to go through suggested topics that can potentially solve your issues first, to ease the load. it's normal. they are not trying to convince you to not open a ticket. if i opened a ticket to try to install the game, an article would be a more efficient implementation on both parts, rather than all questions going to support and creating a bunch of needless tickets.

4. if they told you to get lost, your post would just be changed to that. instead it would be "they told me that i wasn't worth their time! at least tell me that you're not going to respond from the beginning so i could avoid installing the game!" weird statement to make, but i understand it's just out of fustration.

few times the game crashed, when i logged in again it said account already logged in, so i had to force close apb and steam then login again, maybe that triggered it?

1 minute ago, moe2244 said:

few times the game crashed, when i logged in again it said account already logged in, so i had to force close apb and steam then login again, maybe that triggered it?

no, that's somewhat common. the game lags behind and thinks your still connected, so it doesn't allow you to login until a few minutes later. but anything could be a factor. the only way to know for sure is just being able to connect with someone through support.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Aeronaut said:

no, that's somewhat common. the game lags behind and thinks your still connected, so it doesn't allow you to login until a few minutes later. but anything could be a factor. the only way to know for sure is just being able to connect with someone through support.

ah makes sense, i got frustrated thinking they ignored the ticket, didn't know its on the pending list ill just wait for the support then.

1 minute ago, moe2244 said:

ah makes sense, i got frustrated thinking they ignored the ticket, didn't know its on the pending list ill just wait for the support then.

yeah, i guess it'd be helpful for players to see a warning above as you write a ticket stating a rough eta or how impacted the system is.

also, ticket system isn't really hidden. if you're going from the forums, you press support, and then press APB. then you start filling out the required information. that's about 2 clicks. i'm assuming it'll ask you to review related articles after you click submit, but then you should be able to submit it if you deem none of the articles can help you.

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Right now Customer Support can take up to 3 weeks to get back to you, as Matt Scott stated in this post:

While I can understand such response times can be frustrating, rest assured that the team is doing their best to bring them down.

Thank you.

- Azukii