On 6/1/2020 at 12:47 PM, proxie said:

Hello, i felt ...

+remove/disable consumables ;o

Edited by Warflame

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

HVR is ok, high damage slow DPS, seem fair to me

lemme just uhhh see one pixel of u and BAP you're down 850 hp 🙂

3 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Personal opinion: Players above 150 rank shall not join in bronze server (around 200 game hrs? )

Volcano shall get a rank from when can be utilizable from just highers rank and cannot access in bronze servers.

HVR is ok, high damage slow DPS, seem fair to me.

We have tons of BAD SNIPER WEAPONS, let's buff them before starting with the nerf MeMe again and again

Listen, this is not about the actual details of balance. I'm not looking for a bunch of low tier players opinions on balancing. You can't even identify the most broken guns in the game man.

I understand that alot of players are scared that their gamer wheelchair will be taken away, but its for the greater good. I have yet to talk to a single of the higher tier players that disagree with the guns and mods on the list needing a change. The exact details of what to do differs however. 

People who don't think the ATAC is effective on range most likely have poor tracking.
https://clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyAliveFiddleheadsTheRinger as an example of many on how hard it is to get a kill on longer range...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hey guys, let's just buff some unpopular shit instead of nerfing popular, hm? APB needs more meta against different meta.

Make Oblivion a 3stk gun 

Make M 1922 a 8stk gun

Make HB3 having no damage effect at all

Make OCSP a .45 reskin ffs

Make EOL launchers without delay so it wouldn't be so shitty ffs

I can continue, but you definitely can as well.

Edited by Nagletz

6 hours ago, Ulexos said:

lemme just uhhh see one pixel of u and BAP you're down 850 hp 🙂

lemme just refresh... hypothetically a sniper headshot or  hit one of your vital points what happen? 😅

Here in apb the hitboxes are all the same and we dont have a damage multiplier nor for headshotting neither for vital points... so APB developer have made this choice to give this high damage per shot (and without oneshotting)

Is it the more right?

No, but I guess it's closer one

6 hours ago, proxie said:

People who don't think the ATAC is effective on range most likely have poor tracking.

https://i.gyazo.com/b74a68dcee1fb56770829e799595fd81.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/9a397dce39b4a31a2a655f1119f4b1b9.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/0388123c9d751b9ffaab1c0dba3a8708.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/9792147b245e14319bf58e1fe3e0e6d0.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/ce34416c3cf5001b91edc37e4495a0e6.mp4

I have to apoligize to Flaw for borrowing his links, he posted these short ones previously talking about Atac, but I cant found a better example to describe this weapon and certainly he is a lot far better player and of course a "better tracking" than me from you can get a more impartial opinion than if i was making a video.

As you see he is shooting in ranges and a lot of times an  entire mag isnt enough for killing a opponent, at best he can assist decently his team, I dont own a permanent atac, but I have the email full of them, and that's what happen me too when I use it.

Then ok, if a atac's user usually manage to kill you first of you at medium/long while you are using an common ntec/obeya or in short range while u are using a JG/Oca etc, there is something to reassess with your aim or reaction time.

6 hours ago, proxie said:

Listen, this is not about the actual details of balance. I'm not looking for a bunch of low tier players opinions on balancing. You can't even identify the most broken guns in the game man.

It's your opinion, I respect that but If u want to "listen"  my modesty opinion,  a low tier player at best decent after ages of playing 🤣,  generally before  to try to "identify"  or "looking for" to balance/resolve something, it's better first of all try to have a better "comprension" of the thing, in this case of the game.

Maybe the better way, maybe, it's  give a cut for smurfing in bronze server, I am not telling they are low tier players, but if your connection isnt so rubbish, playing with better players is easier and faster way to improve 

Then about ATAC are weeks where  it's thread after thread, maybe give a look at them it doesnt hurt yourself,  btw watch out there are other low tier players have more and less the same tough of mine 

Edited by PingOVER9000
tracking we have a search

6 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Make HB3 having no damage effect at all

Excuse me, but HB3 with DMR might just be the most fun to play weapon. If you time your shots right you usually stun before a kill and and if your teammates aren't around to arrest the lad, you can shoot them in the face again.

If HB does get removed, atleast add something similar, but I believe HB is fine as it is.

8 hours ago, Nagletz said:

-snip-

Make Oblivion a 3stk gun - Oblivion is already one of the strongest Snipers in the game, its a Dog-ear but with a lot more range and far more overkill damage which means it works better in an organized Team. It doesn't need buffs its in a perfect state but simply overshadowed by the HVR.

Make M 1922 a 8stk gun - The gun already has a crazy fast TTK of 0.675 the gun is simply awful to play due to its ramp up recoil and lacks the accuracy to compete.

Make HB3 having no damage effect at all - That would turn most AR's into complete laserbeams much like the old HB2 N-tec so no thanks.

Make EOL launchers without delay so it wouldn't be so shitty ffs - I'd rather not die to a 1 shot grenade launcher that explodes far sooner than the OPGL does (Conc variant). What you are suggesting would make it near impossible to push any of the EOL's unless you somehow catch them while they are reloading. More explosives / grease / things in the game that require little to no skill is not something they should even consider at this point.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

lemme just refresh... hypothetically a sniper headshot or  hit one of your vital points what happen? 😅

Here in apb the hitboxes are all the same and we dont have a damage multiplier nor for headshotting neither for vital points... so APB developer have made this choice to give this high damage per shot (and without oneshotting)

Is it the more right?

No, but I guess it's closer one

https://i.gyazo.com/b74a68dcee1fb56770829e799595fd81.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/9a397dce39b4a31a2a655f1119f4b1b9.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/0388123c9d751b9ffaab1c0dba3a8708.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/9792147b245e14319bf58e1fe3e0e6d0.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/ce34416c3cf5001b91edc37e4495a0e6.mp4

I have to apoligize to Flaw for borrowing his links, he posted these short ones previously talking about Atac, but I cant found a better example to describe this weapon and certainly he is a lot far better player and of course a "better tracking" than me from you can get a more impartial opinion than if i was making a video.

As you see he is shooting in ranges and a lot of times an  entire mag isnt enough for killing a opponent, at best he can assist decently his team, I dont own a permanent atac, but I have the email full of them, and that's what happen me too when I use it.

Then ok, if a atac's user usually manage to kill you first of you at medium/long while you are using an common ntec/obeya or in short range while u are using a JG/Oca etc, there is something to reassess with your aim or reaction time.

It's your opinion, I respect that but If u want to "listen"  my modesty opinion,  a low tier player at best decent after ages of playing 🤣,  generally before  to try to "identify"  or "looking for" to balance/resolve something, it's better first of all try to have a better "comprension" of the thing, in this case of the game.

Maybe the better way, maybe, it's  give a cut for smurfing in bronze server, I am not telling they are low tier players, but if your connection isnt so rubbish, playing with better players is easier and faster way to improve 

Then about ATAC are weeks where  it's thread after thread, maybe give a look at them it doesnt hurt yourself,  btw watch out there are other low tier players have more and less the same tough of mine 

Where does one begin with a post like this... I highly encourage you to practice some reading comprehension. This post is still not about the details of gun balance but the process of finding it sooner rather than later.

I will entertain you with a reply anyway. I don't see any reason why the arguement of "a sniper shot would kill irl to the head" is in any shape or form a valid one. A 9mm pistol is enough to do the job, so then we might aswell have every gun in the game kill in a single headshot. Of course the devs gave the HVR a high damage so that it could act like a sniper we are familiar with in all games, but that does not mean that the gun is in a good place right now.

You supply clips that again validates how easy the ATAC is and powerfull on range. Sure it doesnt just laser someone down on 50m, but it sure as hell still kills fast. Any ranges below 50m and its rapidly even more strong with just as little effort. This is still a viewpoint that is shared with any of the high tier players that i have talked to. I want to stress again my point again of having the very vocal low/mid tier players like you spread their opinion on balancing. You are entitled to your opinion but i can't understand how you could share it when you should fully understand that you are not able to play the game to a degree of where your opinions of balance is valid. Imagine that the CSGO devs listened to the mid skill players rather than the top players, how do you think that would play out?

Im not sure what you mean by "maybe, it's  give a cut for smurfing in bronze server", but are you trying to say that you believe dethreating is ok? kdud.

My intention is still not to take away your ATAC gaming wheelchair, just slightly balance it towards how easy it is to use vs how effective it is.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, JohnNighthawk said:

Excuse me, but HB3 with DMR might just be the most fun to play weapon. If you time your shots right you usually stun before a kill and and if your teammates aren't around to arrest the lad, you can shoot them in the face again.

If HB does get removed, atleast add something similar, but I believe HB is fine as it is.

Fine, but than it's just useful only for stun weapons, however stabbas aren't mod-able.

I don't really like that damage affecting mod, It makes any gun's ttk shit. Maybe try range affects instead?

Merged.

2 hours ago, Frosi said:

Make Oblivion a 3stk gun - Oblivion is already one of the strongest Snipers in the game, its a Dog-ear but with a lot more range and far more overkill damage which means it works better in an organized Team. It doesn't need buffs its in a perfect state but simply overshadowed by the HVR.

Make M 1922 a 8stk gun - The gun already has a crazy fast TTK of 0.675 the gun is simply awful to play due to its ramp up recoil and lacks the accuracy to compete.

Make HB3 having no damage effect at all - That would turn most AR's into complete laserbeams much like the old HB2 N-tec so no thanks.

Make EOL launchers without delay so it wouldn't be so shitty ffs - I'd rather not die to a 1 shot grenade launcher that explodes far sooner than the OPGL does (Conc variant). What you are suggesting would make it near impossible to push any of the EOL's unless you somehow catch them while they are reloading. More explosives / grease / things in the game that require little to no skill is not something they should even consider at this point.

I agree my suggestions is awful, BUT the point is to make other guns as competitive as... I dunno... ntec? I agree, most weapons can be deadlier in the right hands than ntec but still, as some people mentioned before, these guns needs some love. And it also could make some armas packs more attractive. 

Just IMO guys.

Edited by Nagletz

Here is the thing about MatchMaking

If you have 15 people for a 5 a side football competition.  Taking part in the cometition are ...

Messi

Ronaldo

Neymar

Mbappe

Hazard

Pogba

The other 9 people are just random people looking to play some football.  Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe, and Pogba, will only play together and not with random players.  There is no amount of match making that will fix this.

Random players get trashed, they leave and dont come back.

• Like 1

i totaly agree on the stuff proxie is saying. but i can also agree on Lo working on making it more possible for them to do more withthe game that they want to do. Rome isn't buildin a day... and pretty sure u cant do a remaster of a game in 5 minuts.

with all the consideration on new players joining and focusing on the kicks on detreathers and all the shinanigans thats happening in apb. APB stil offers what it did 10 years ago and giving something new to this can change the game from old to a game that can drive for another 10 years.

also viewing this on the perspective on LO i am pretty sure they wil check this and agree with stuff but i don't think everything wil stop whit what is being mentioned in the topic. I am also on debate that comparing the game with another game is not possible atm. But looking to APB just look to every other game and look what apb missed out on.  RTW was all about the game but failed G1 tried it but failed LO ... theres a saying that a donky doesn't hit 3 times the same stone and lets hope this company can bring us out of a pit of doom.

So lets hope on another 10 years of APB

Edited by TzickyT
  • Like 1

People still wondering why the HVR is broken as they scramble to think of surrounding mechanical changes without realising that the core issue is getting banged for 850 damage in the first place that is the largest single crowd control effect in the entire game that can sometimes be worse than just straight up dying.

Not sure how most of yall haven't realised that after a decade. Hell, even the devs don't realise it.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, proxie said:

Where does one begin with a post like this... I highly encourage you to practice some reading comprehension. This post is still not about the details of gun balance but the process of finding it sooner rather than later.

I will entertain you with a reply anyway. I don't see any reason why the arguement of "a sniper shot would kill irl to the head" is in any shape or form a valid one. A 9mm pistol is enough to do the job, so then we might aswell have every gun in the game kill in a single headshot. Of course the devs gave the HVR a high damage so that it could act like a sniper we are familiar with in all games, but that does not mean that the gun is in a good place right now.

You supply clips that again validates how easy the ATAC is and powerfull on range. Sure it doesnt just laser someone down on 50m, but it sure as hell still kills fast. Any ranges below 50m and its rapidly even more strong with just as little effort. This is still a viewpoint that is shared with any of the high tier players that i have talked to. I want to stress again my point again of having the very vocal low/mid tier players like you spread their opinion on balancing. You are entitled to your opinion but i can't understand how you could share it when you should fully understand that you are not able to play the game to a degree of where your opinions of balance is valid. Imagine that the CSGO devs listened to the mid skill players rather than the top players, how do you think that would play out?

Im not sure what you mean by "maybe, it's  give a cut for smurfing in bronze server", but are you trying to say that you believe dethreating is ok? kdud.

My intention is still not to take away your ATAC gaming wheelchair, just slightly balance it towards how easy it is to use vs how effective it is.

giphy.gif

Detrathing, CSGO, cocky talking, ok I am out 😂

Just to clarify, "Trying to understand your sense of comprehension", after u have seen the video if in your opinion shooting  a entire mag of 30 bullets  and make at best a assist 85, make it OP?

Then u avoid to answer, but if u have trouble against one using an Atac while u are using CQC weapon or in the contrary in longer ranges while u are using an Ntec/Obeya etc, if he/she manage to kill u before you do it, the only one to blame is you and your aim.

You proposed to give a TTK of 0.800 that it's the same of a Obeya, I cant find the sense and still waiting the reason.

Personally it doesnt give me any big trouble (such as for a lot of ones ), there are better weapons that perform better than it depending of the range/location map.

About Hvr, you  seem confused.

it was OP ages ago for the fact it hasnt pratically any limit, performed well both close and long range because players used to jumpshotting and quickswitching, G1 make the first pass nerfing it and LO the second ones, nerfing more the quikswtiching and damage in close ranges.

Now it's a good gun in big matchups/open fields or for assisting team, normally who claim it's OP now, they are usually noobs or new players,  if u know a little the game using covers, shield, consumables or just aim a little u may also kill before a HVR's user perform the second shot (if u have a decent aim that I guess you lack)

Then about smurfing in bronze district, it's your choice and I am not surpraised seeing your attitude, the fact u havent reason but continue to tell the contrary explain the fact you understand so  little of the game and you stay there for easy wins, because the clue you lose or havent reason seem disturb you too much.

On 6/3/2020 at 2:47 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People still wondering why the HVR is broken as they scramble to think of surrounding mechanical changes without realising that the core issue is getting banged for 850 damage in the first place that is the largest single crowd control effect in the entire game that can sometimes be worse than just straight up dying.

Not sure how most of yall haven't realised that after a decade. Hell, even the devs don't realise it.

ahahhahah 🤣

the case may are three: 

- or we all Inappropriate language removed.    - Azukii

- or we are surrounded from (some) crybaby Inappropriate language removed.    - Azukii

- (some) People dont know how "entertaining" better their time without complaing about something 

Bye

On 6/3/2020 at 8:47 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You're right, people totally don't freak out after getting hit by a 65-85% shotgun blast, or 550 from scout. *eyeroll*

11 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

You're right, people totally don't freak out after getting hit by a 65-85% shotgun blast, or 550 from scout. *eyeroll*

Good point, HVR is like the Strife but instead of 15m range, it has 100.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2