MattScott

Anti-cheat update

Got lag spikes and ghost shots.

Can't kill silvers with OCA.

6 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

i still see EAC activation running.
Plus i canT disable it.

Well it should be unistalled automatically, if it isn't then unistall it (or leave it if you have other EAC games installed).

29 minutes ago, Cutey said:

💁‍♀️🤦‍♀️

42 minutes ago, Cutey said:

same. only on fullscreen window mode...

On 5/31/2020 at 11:00 PM, MattScott said:

With all of that in mind, once we switch to BattlEye we are going to start taking measures against the systems that these cheats are written in. This may be a little bumpy, and I guarantee some players will not read the forums and find themselves very frustrated. But I am taking this step to let all of you to know in advance, that you need to disable your macros and hot key / mouse scripting systems.

Anti-cheat will always a work in progress.

We will continue to iterate on this.

We need a level playing field for players to have fun.

Thanks,

Matt

While I'm glad to see this, should I worry about my Razer Synapse mouse app running in background so I can change my mouse sensativities easily? I have no macro configured on my profile. I know AHK will likely be an issue, so i'll have to be careful about playing Path of Exile for the trade macro, then APB.

39 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

While I'm glad to see this, should I worry about my Razer Synapse mouse app running in background so I can change my mouse sensativities easily? I have no macro configured on my profile. I know AHK will likely be an issue, so i'll have to be careful about playing Path of Exile for the trade macro, then APB.

I have Corsair iCue running for sensitivity, rgb lights, headsets and cooling.

I don't think is a problem until you enable macros and such things.

But better ask to @MattScott

Edited by AlishaAzure

Does anyone know what specific SW might cause problems? I'm getting kicked for AutoHotKey...but I don't have AutoHotKey. What other software that can cause this problem? Any lists anywhere? I tried killing my Logitech SW, but that didn't seem to have an effect.

9 minutes ago, tucsonfeuer said:

Does anyone know what specific SW might cause problems? I'm getting kicked for AutoHotKey...but I don't have AutoHotKey. What other software that can cause this problem? Any lists anywhere? I tried killing my Logitech SW, but that didn't seem to have an effect.

If you haven't already checked out the battleye FAQ, I would start there. It has solutions to many common issues. Usually, battleye will give you a filepath to the problematic element. Many times you can solve your issue by removing the problematic file from your game folder or renaming the extension so it doesn't activate.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

If you haven't already checked out the battleye FAQ, I would start there. It has solutions to many common issues. Usually, battleye will give you a filepath to the problematic element. Many times you can solve your issue by removing the problematic file from your game folder or renaming the extension so it doesn't activate.

So...I turned off my VPN, and that message went away. Or, at least, I haven't been kicked, yet. The BattlEye FAQ doesn't say anything about VPNs. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. If anyone has advice on how to keep a VPN up, for other reasons than the game, while running BattlEye, please let me know.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:18 PM, Ketog said:

Aren't you scared of having a lot of false positives with those, some mouses like A4Tech mouses , and Logitech mouses support full scripting languages such as LUA with the included software , this is going to be a very tricky thing to detect without getting normal players with it

Also some legit and very dedicated players can pull off moves that are better than a casual players using those triggerbots/aiming aids , as APB's skill gap between players is sometimes incredibly big

I'm not afraid . Yes, many mice have many features . changing the DPI when playing many games is considered cheating . if the system makes a mistake, the system will unban you . your stories about how your dog jumped on the keyboard and you were banned are already tired .

productively ?

image.png

yes .

Edited by yood

52 minutes ago, yood said:

I'm not afraid . Yes, many mice have many features . changing the DPI when playing many games is considered cheating . if the system makes a mistake, the system will unban you . your stories about how your dog jumped on the keyboard and you were banned are already tired .

productively ?

image.png

yes .

How is changing your DPI cheating? I take it a "sensativity" clutch is also cheating then? lol you can legit change your DPI in computer settings, and sensativities ingame. What games will ban you for having a dpi switch? lol

7 hours ago, Eviltara said:

NOBODY runs or kill me with .45 how before

it used to be very common to use.

If an older player uses it again then they will be able to.

Its not too hard to use.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

it used to be very common to use.

If an older player uses it again then they will be able to.

Its not too hard to use.

Yes but its not the same kill speed. What some people was doing with this guns was not normal. 

12 minutes ago, Eviltara said:

Yes but its not the same kill speed. What some people was doing with this guns was not normal. 

It's 0.8s ttk. 5 shots to kill. FBW is 1s ttk 6 shot kill.

51 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

It's 0.8s ttk. 5 shots to kill. FBW is 1s ttk 6 shot kill.

In the theory  yes

But in real i have see today.

5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

How is changing your DPI cheating? I take it a "sensativity" clutch is also cheating then? lol you can legit change your DPI in computer settings, and sensativities ingame. What games will ban you for having a dpi switch? lol

Google will help you my dear friend .

Edited by yood

10 minutes ago, yood said:

No, you prove it here by posting. You don't tell someone to google something. You need to specify what you're talking about and post it here. The google excuse is outdated.

I'd love to see how you argue this point. You seem to be able to post that it's cheating but can't back it up 🙂

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, yood said:

I actually did and all it showed was reddit posts saying it wasn't. sooo

I use like 800/1000/1200 dpi depending on which weapons I use or game. Switching between that shouldn't be "cheating" . Along with a sensativity clutch which i always forget i have which is set at 500 dpi.

Changing "how fast" your mouse moves on screen "shouldn't be" cheating. Just saying, and nothing I read said it is. Also, nothing in APB to my knowledge says it is either, which is why I was asking LO.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

8 minutes ago, Abduct / Devote said:

No, you prove it here by posting. You don't tell someone to google something. You need to specify what you're talking about and post it here. The google excuse is outdated.

I'd love to see how you argue this point. You seem to be able to post that it's cheating but can't back it up 🙂

I'm not a school teacher . Higher education primarily teaches not a specialty, but where to find information and how to process it in order to learn the specialty yourself. This is one of the key skills for successfully adapting to changing living conditions.

problems with search ? try changing the question . good luck .

Edited by yood

38 minutes ago, yood said:

I'm not a school teacher . Higher education primarily teaches not a specialty, but where to find information and how to process it in order to learn the specialty yourself. This is one of the key skills for successfully adapting to changing living conditions.

Lol... what a weak argument. Don't make claims you can't back up, simple.

1 minute ago, Shq said:

Lol... what a weak argument. Don't make claims you can't back up, simple.

you have your own opinion . I have my own . don't quote me . still not satisfied ? this is your problem . I am not a teacher you are not a schoolboy .

lol ?

@Sakebee

my game performance is more worse than before -> i always get game stutter on Fullscreen Window.

24 minutes ago, ShawLOL said:

@Sakebee

my game performance is more worse than before -> i always get game stutter on Fullscreen Window.

same for me, no way to fix. have to wait for engine upgrade.... 2021

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yood said:

You see how you still haven't given him proof? Because you're full of it. You're not a teacher because you're too incompetent to google something for us and post the results. 

Game runs the same for me. West coast still has routing issues.