1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Did you think they didn't exist?

You are chatbot? 🤔
Probably nothing will save the APB from cheaters, which I'm tired of... 🥱

• Like 2

Just now, DORIUS said:

You are chatbot? 🤔
Probably nothing will save the APB from cheaters, which I'm tired of... 🥱

Sure, APB can stop cheating in a lot of ways. Imagine the power of BE with game moderators checking players behavior.

17 minutes ago, SynRapture said:

Are there any in-game mods actively monitoring players? 🤔

Well we can not know. I believe game moderators have the ability to hide themself for monitoring.

APB at all time lowest amount of cheaters

We'd better switch to another anti cheat lol!!!!!!!!!!!

49 minutes ago, swindIe said:

APB at all time lowest amount of cheaters

nop.

last 10 days a lot of triggerbotters showed up in districts, some of them are known banned players.

One of them upload his own videos on youtube while stream sniping and showing how they complain about his "triggerbot" (known player with .45 triggerbot).

1 hour ago, swindIe said:

APB at a all time lowest amount of cheaters players

FTFY

Not sure if the (Cheaters / Total players) ratio is higher when the game is new & highly popular,
or when the game is in a EOL phase, where most of the playerbase are at least 5 years veterans.

I'm pretty sure it's relatively constant & low, but exaggerated.
Only need a few rotten apples to spoil the whole pie.

Edited by Talla

5 hours ago, SynRapture said:

This is a good point, but... what key binds are you using that the game doesn't natively allow? 

apb doesn’t recognize any mouse inputs past m4 or m5 (i forget which), so to get around that i have to bind functions to a keyboard key and then remap my mouse button to that key

i also have various macros set up for symbol designer shortcuts, but those aren’t something i’m concerned about 

6 hours ago, Lign said:

Because it's not a cheat but an exploit of the game client. I'm not sure if LO fixed it, might try to test it today

Go ahead im not stopping you. 🙂

50 minutes ago, 404 said:

i also have various macros set up for symbol designer shortcuts

hacks... reported

Lookin' sharp Matthew and all the employees at LO. Keep up the great work! Cheers! 🍻

57 minutes ago, 404 said:

apb doesn’t recognize any mouse inputs past m4 or m5

I have no issue up to m5

Just out of curiosity... what mouse do you have and what are you binding to m6 and above?

I very like it. 1000!!!!  Thanks to you  LO.

I have received several macro accusations in whispers lately after I made a new character that doesn't have any premium or JT guns and which means I've been using FBW as my sole sidearm lately. I guess I am screwed now, huh? 😄

(because you know, it is impossible that somebody with 1800h over 7 years in a game actually knows how to use a specific gun)

You do know when Battle eye first was introduced it was instantly bypassed on the first day. Saw a max rank snapping and spinning in fightclub on that day xDDDD.

Edited by Gateron

9 hours ago, Resine said:

I was happy in current state of cheaters. I played for weeks lately and spotted maybe one or two?

But I do think there is trigger bot issue. 

I would just love to see dynamic color changing crosshair removed. 

Players would adjust and trigger issue would be no more. 

Red crosshair will get removed with engine upgrade, won't it? I couldn't see it at the beta stream. But I'm not sure. Maybe someone can confirm it

Edited by McL

In PUBG Battleye gets bypassed within minutes of the patch going live. Than again, PUBG has over 100K players a day so there's bound to be more cheating efforts. Their dev team also can't get something simple working like the ready button.

32 minutes ago, McL said:

Red crosshair will get removed with engine upgrade, won't it? I couldn't see it at the beta stream. But I'm not sure. Maybe someone can confirm it

Hit boxes are significantly different than the player model, and players have drastically different height and weight settings. If the crosshair didn't turn red, players with smaller characters would have a significant advantage. In Rust it was an issue. Tall players couldn't take cover properly, and short players could shoot over walls without exposing their head. Some dedicated players were repurchasing the game to try to get a short character.

Edited by SquirrelFace

12 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

Rust banned A4Tech/Bloody mice, so if you have one plugged in you can't play the game. I'm pretty sure you don't need the Logitech software either to use the mouse, so closing down the software before launching the game shouldn't be difficult.

Not too excited about the change back to BE, gonna see a lot more sus players from a certain country I bet.

I use the logitech software on both my keyboard and mouse. Said software allows me quick and easy controls of both Discord and OBS, on top of the less-critical stuff like lighting/RGB. That's a lot of stuff to lose just to play a game once in a while, and an even bigger hit if I try to stream it. *Hopefully* it's not just based on if the software is running, and instead goes off of detecting when a script/macro is used.

1 hour ago, Gateron said:

You do know when Battle eye first was introduced it was instantly bypassed on the first day. Saw a max rank snapping and spinning in fightclub on that day xDDDD.

Haha, very funny xD xD xD xD xD.

pathetic.

13 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

Rust banned A4Tech/Bloody mice, so if you have one plugged in you can't play the game. I'm pretty sure you don't need the Logitech software either to use the mouse, so closing down the software before launching the game shouldn't be difficult.

Not too excited about the change back to BE, gonna see a lot more sus players from a certain country I bet.

On non programmable mice you need the software to set the DPI and USB polling rate.

Rust has recoil patterns rather than random recoil. It's like playing Simon Says with the same pattern every match. Most players remember the pattern or script it. Only took me 10 minutes in a deathmatch server to get the AK recoil down.

Besides triggerbots, macros for APB only do what a player can achieve by pulling down and tap firing. If it makes the weapon OP, it's the weapon that needs to be looked into.

For a compromise, I'd make every weapon automatic but keep their rate of fire the same. Still takes skill to maintain accuracy on high bloom weapons, but then the fake golds can't scream macro every time they die. I'd also get rid of the absurd recoil like on the Colby M-1922.

you dont need mouse software to play APB. ill be happy to see the recoil scripts that are possible with logitech software gone.

Shaders still okay till new engine launch?  Im sorry but default APB looks fucking disgusting and I refuse to play the game what looks like through a pair of grease covered spectacles.

9eagfnn.png

Ki1B8r4.png

Same time of day, same settings, no fog. Game looks so terrible with that bullshoot fog lmao

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Hit boxes are significantly different than the player model, and players have drastically different height and weight settings. If the crosshair didn't turn red, players with smaller characters would have a significant advantage. In Rust it was an issue. Tall players couldn't take cover properly, and short players could shoot over walls without exposing their head. Some dedicated players were repurchasing the game to try to get a short character.

unknown.png

Theres also this issue ( car physics for both clients [ as you can see I jumped off the car on the far side of the orange market ] and the fact I cant still hit him without even aiming on him )

Edited by a Pair of Socks
  • Thanks 1

@MattScott  Will ReShade still be allowed after BattleEye is implemented?  

I don't expect to be using it after the engine upgrade, but the game looks pretty gross right now.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

20 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Don't worry guys. We can try VAC next. Then maybe after that we can go back to Punkbuster. Then after that Vanguard.

How long till the only viable anti cheat system is Turning apb into a pc streaming service?