Excalibur!

SNR: The silent threat. Should be nerfed?

Snr op.  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Should snr be nerfed or buffed?

7 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

But you are modifying my whole poll that makes no sense... i gave the options nerf or buff and you are splashing nerf or buff everywhere.

I changed no words.

2 minutes ago, Nite said:

This back-and-forth has gotten quite out of hand at this point.....

Post count. Wanna break 5k.

3 minutes ago, Nite said:

This back-and-forth has gotten quite out of hand at this point.....

Indeed, cant still understand how is he having so much troubles to understand a poll and even uses multiple accounts to answer me (probably to vote too)  😕

Ima just play my games now, i finished eating.

22 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

But you are modifying my whole poll that makes no sense... i gave the options nerf or buff and you are splashing nerf or buff everywhere.

You only gave us option to answer "yes, no, maybe, this is nonsense and lets stop these nerf threads", none of which can tell if we want buff OR nerf.

How can we answer with the options you've provided us, when it's not a yes or no question?

Edited by Chinook

6 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Indeed, cant still understand how is he having so much troubles to understand a poll and even uses multiple accounts to answer me (probably to vote too)  😕

Actually, after reading another post, I was wondering if my original forum account would have access, and it does, so, 😛

And I am not having trouble understanding your poll. I am clarifying it for you, as you seem to have a problem understanding how your question works.

But, you seem to not understand it.

Edited by G1 White Knight

7 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Wait, you really don't see anything wrong with how you formatted the poll options? Anything at all?

oM2U22F.gif

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

you didnt give the options for buff or nerf though

lets try one more time - do you like cats or dogs?

• yes
  • no

On 6/11/2018 at 5:42 AM, Excalibur! said:

Why the harassment? And you are kinda hypocritical when you got your game account back...

Because if it is nerf its yes and buff no, and people voted no. You just cant understand a simple vote, pls stop.

Kinda hypocritical to harass people because they were banned :^) It's not like all of them were for a good reason. While I wasn't subject to any bias etc I saw it happen.

I'm not talking about any particular case though.

On 6/11/2018 at 9:49 AM, Excalibur! said:

No, i said yes to beef.

And my poll is buff or nerf and plenty of options, not only yes...

Hint: You could just write "Buff" or "Nerf" if you already are able to put in such a variety of options.

And no, you didn't.

If you have an OR - a logical disjunction - yes/true means either or both. No way to find out which of the two options was actually chosen.

No means neither.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_disjunction

There is no definite way to interprete this, even if it came down to common sense/colloquial stuff.

You threw questions with alternative readings together and expect us to answer with polar ones.

Enjoy https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/disjunction/#DisjLang

https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1638&amp=&context=pwpl

You did not put any obvious bias in there either - which would determine what you meant (to some degree)

https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-syntax-of-yes-and-no-9780198701859

On 6/11/2018 at 4:13 AM, Excalibur! said:

It was nerfed before, it killed with 3 bullets... and now with 4. It kills faster than act and is way more accurate at cqc. The equip time is killer.

Every time i equip this gun as main i instantly start to do well with it. It also has a psychological attack: if you kill with snr the enemy gets humillated and they start getting nervous.

The evidence:

Reveal hidden contents

dyKtX2R.png

No definition of what yes/no means here either.

Edited by neophobia

12 minutes ago, neophobia said:

Kinda hypocritical to harass people because they were banned :^) It's not like all of them were for a good reason. While I wasn't subject to any bias etc I saw it happen.

Is that harassment? Well, good to know.

He didnt refuse it... so, would you put your hands on fire for him? Not sure what is your relation with him but it seems very tight, i am sorry i offended your bf.

Hint: You could just write "Buff" or "Nerf" if you already are able to put in such a variety of options.

And no, you didn't.

If you have an OR - a logical disjunction - yes/true means either or both. No way to find out which of the two options was actually chosen.

No means neither.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_disjunction

There is no definite way to interprete this, even if it came down to common sense/colloquial stuff.

You can use words for something you know... everyone can see who voted each option.

No definition of what yes/no means here either.

We are talking about snr nerf or buff, not about what yes or no means... you can use a dictionary if you got problems with that.

Not sure what you tried to accomplish here... ima take a nap now, gl.

Edited by Excalibur!

20 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

You can use words for something you know... everyone can see who voted each option.

it is, if you think this is

On 6/11/2018 at 5:37 AM, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Should OP be forum banned, or not? Yes or No?

Because your title is "Should it be nerfed or buffed?" And then Yes or No.

And for the other bit: Of course you can - usually - but I already wrote an elaborate explanation why this is ambigous - and why you are wrong in this case.

(If you go by the question of the poll (which you put the answers in for), not the title one.)

And although you put some bias in the title, from the poll I couldn't possibly judge since you voted for all of them.

Edited by neophobia

10 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

I explained this already, you dont understand the poll I made and you are filling it with your opinions. I wont say that your opinion is bad or you shouldnt tell it, but its my poll and i know how it works, then the "metrics" i said are correct and this poll is perfect.

If you are the only one who knows how the poll works. That means all the votes are invalid.

Have a nice day.

Bonus question:

When did you stop beating your wife?

Yes.

Edited by Deadpo0l

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

• yes
  • no

Yes. I like cats or dogs. 

7 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

He didnt refuse it... so, would you put your hands on fire for him? Not sure what is your relation with him but it seems very tight, i am sorry i offended your bf.

We are talking about snr nerf or buff, not about what yes or no means... you can use a dictionary if you got problems with that.

Not sure what you tried to accomplish here... ima take a nap now, gl.

Did... Did you just assume my gender?

Gtno+gag+reflex+you+lucky+bastard+anon+_

Yes. We are talking about the options of your poll. Buff or Nerf? Yes. Oh, so buff and nerf. Got it. It's like going to a restaurant. You order food. The waiter/waitress asks if you want a salad or baked potato with your meal. You just look at them and answer "Yes." What are you going to get, now? Salad? Or Baked Potato?

Also, answer @BXNNXD question.

13 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

• yes
  • no

I mean, I don't understand how someone could be so.... Dense....

Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee

Atleast give us an actual fucking answer to pick you nincompoop.

7 hours ago, Deadpo0l said:

If you are the only one who knows how the poll works. That means all the votes are invalid.

Have a nice day.

Bonus question:

Yes.

Of course are not invalid, because people voted anyways.

You have a nice day, you really need it.

10 hours ago, neophobia said:

it is, if you think this is

Ok, i will think it is so it is.

Makes sense.

*im a fat pink unicorn* wow it works!!!

3 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Did... Did you just assume my gender? 

No really, everyone is white straight male until you show tidies. Internet rule ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Excalibur!

I think playing with lag in APB is more interesting than reading all of this non sense. Back to it, not that anyone cares. Stop posting useless shiet so devs stop reading this barbaric threads and start to question their decision on whether they should keep the game alive or kill everything along with it. Behave.

8 minutes ago, Rosseau90 said:

I think playing with lag in APB is more interesting than reading all of this non sense. Back to it, not that anyone cares. Stop posting useless shiet so devs stop reading this barbaric threads and start to question their decision on whether they should keep the game alive or kill everything along with it. Behave.

ur not my dad

13 minutes ago, Rosseau90 said:

If you have readed it and need to answer to it then i dont think its that useless.

3 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

If you have readed it and need to answer to it then i dont think its that useless.

It's useless in the fact that it gives no usable data.

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

"Not usable data"...

Hide contents

1bfGJAL.jpg

usable data

data

ta

a

That's not usable for LO.

So, again...

No usable data.

Surprised this thread is still going...

So far, the only thing I've gathered is that the OP's English isn't that good so maybe that's the issue here... But oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

Can't wait to fill out an exam with your supreme format and then defend why I failed with your special reasoning skills.

On 6/17/2018 at 8:20 PM, Excalibur! said:

You have a nice day, you really need it.

Thanks, snowflake.

• Like 1