Did anyone ask if Apb will be on the new consoles on that AMA? Didn't see anything about it and it's a good question in my opinion so just want to know.

don't think anyone asked that. they were more geared to "are the current console versions of the game going to be fixed?"

RTW - back and forth between xbox 360 and PC - failed game

G1 - back and forth between xbox one,ps4 and PC -failed game

LO - you want this to start again?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

don't think anyone asked that. they were more geared to "are the current console versions of the game going to be fixed?"

I heard the guy that runs r/APB is a real cutie. Can you confirm?

6 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

RTW - back and forth between xbox 360 and PC - failed game

G1 - back and forth between xbox one,ps4 and PC -failed game

LO - you want this to start again?

i actually dont understand why they even invest time and money on consoles, because 1st: end of the console generation, 2nd: do they really get any revenue that is worth having the servers costs and so on?

1 minute ago, Houaiss said:

i actually dont understand why they even invest time and money on consoles, because 1st: end of the console generation, 2nd: do they really get any revenue that is worth having the servers costs and so on?

contractual obligations 

7 minutes ago, Houaiss said:

Aren't they contractually obligated?

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I heard the guy that runs r/APB is a real cutie. Can you confirm?

i think i walk /r/apb rather than run it. the previous guy who was the "head mod" or whatever the appropriate term is was a mod in like +80 other subreddits.

like y tho

Edited by Aeronaut

On 5/31/2020 at 4:24 PM, 404 said:

contractual obligations 

as soon as it ends, they should give up on it and never look at consoles anymore.

that obligation i guess it comes from G1 times?  

Thanks for answering.

3 hours ago, Houaiss said:

as soon as it ends, they should give up on it and never look at consoles anymore.

that obligation i guess it comes from G1 times?  

Thanks for answering.

i doubt its going to end anytime soon

afaik g1 sold the console publishing rights to another company, so it’s probably up to that company to pull the plug  

• Like 1

Timestamp is already set above

So i guess that includes LO , if we're following this APB has to run on a ps5

Edited by Ketog

It definitely CAN run on PS5 and the specs should provide a decent performance 🙂 

Could also be cool if it will be cross play with PS4 - I think it's even mandatory.  

I hope it never gets released in ps5, i doubt they get any decent revenue worth keeping it... and it can affected economically the PC version leading the company to debt and we lose apb reloaded forever.

48 minutes ago, Houaiss said:

I hope it never gets released in ps5, i doubt they get any decent revenue worth keeping it... and it can affected economically the PC version leading the company to debt and we lose apb reloaded forever.

Here is a BIG IF STATEMENT :

If APB is fixed and new content added before the new consoles , and then IF it is released on the new consoles , and IF there is cross platforming , then it is possible for new generations of people who never heard of APB to come play and make APB better as well.

Not my opinion , just an observation...... my opinion is I want nachos for lunch.