TheWildJoker

Armas purchase on new server

Hello, I just created a char on EU since it's pretty much dead on NA. I had bought weps on Armas on my main (character lifetime). I didn't thought that they were transferable to another server. I had them in the mail when I logged on EU. What I was wondering is that i'm missing some. Is there any reason for this? I really didn't want to start new and having higher ping.. but keeping what I bought help alot.

Thanks !

Im really confused.

You said "I had bought weps on Armas on my main (character lifetime). I didn't thought that they were transferable to another server."

But at the same time "What I was wondering is that i'm missing some. Is there any reason for this? I really didn't want to start new"

I mean, wha?

The answer is:

While you could have bought few items choosing Account Lifetime (all characters, included future ones), you bought all the others choosing Character Lifetime (ONLY the character you were logged into the Armas when buying those).

To have those also on other chars you should Upgrade to Account Lifetime, or buy them again separately.

If you are sure you are missing any of your items be sure to contact the support at https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us selecting APB Reloaded, login into and creating a new ticket.

This is why I don't understand. I never bought one for Account Lifetime. They are character lifetime and I have the option to upgrade them to account. I guess I won't complain then lol.. or something is fucked up. 

some armas packs are account lifetime only and include some weapons...

you're probably just looking at these specific account lifetime only weapons out of packs then.

for example, Juggernaut pack, Pack of Revalations, Key to the City / World or the retail pack (not available anymore) are all account wide only.

• Like 1