Sign in to follow this  
Houaiss

Performance Kit MEGA Pack (help - question)

I dont know where to put this topic, so if this is the wrong sub just move to the correct one.

My question is: "Performance Kit MEGA Pack" (Bishada and Jericho - Kit 1 and 2) are Character-lifetime or Account-lifetime?

The store is so confusing sometimes. Thanks for helping.

This thread has been moved to the General Discussions section of our APB Forums.

The specific pack mentioned offers the 4 kits (2 for the Jericho and 2 for the Bishada) mentioned on the character currently selected in the Armas Marketplace.

~@mayii

• Like 1

character bound

• Like 1

It is character bound and it gives you all 4 kits on the character so even if you are a crim but you have obtained a Jericho through Armas, it would be available for that Jericho too and vice versa for enforcers with Bishadas.

That's how it works with the Pioneer kits and obviously the Vegas ones.

• Like 1

Thanks all, would be great if this pack had an account wise option. 

38 minutes ago, Houaiss said:

Thanks all, would be great if this pack had an account wise option. 

I hope they consider it since some of the player have 11 chars on just one account .

Like a coding for Armas to detect how many chars and adjust it accordingly would be nice.

12 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I hope they consider it since some of the player have 11 chars on just one account .

Like a coding for Armas to detect how many chars and adjust it accordingly would be nice.

If I understand correctly, you mean adding acc bound options for more packs, but price varying based on how many characters the pack will be added to.
Might be messy especially since you could later add more characters, but its an interesting idea.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

If I understand correctly, you mean adding acc bound options for more packs, but price varying based on how many characters the pack will be added to.
Might be messy especially since you could later add more characters, but its an interesting idea.

13 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Then we add a normal "account life time" for kits as we do for the weapons, like 1000g1c for character and 1500g1c for account. 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If the coding says "after so many chars then charge X for each char " then also have a " to do list " to let people know what packages can be expanded to that char , then it could run clean enough.

Of course there's more to it then just that , but I'm just giving an idea for a possible foundation.

Sign in to follow this