Sign in to follow this  
Grimthanez

APB weapons that do not match their real life counterpart weapons.

Hi, i know this is not really that important but I notice some weapon model/skins are not in the right weapon category. like example:

PSR sniper rifle is a real life counterpart weapon of a H&K G3/SG1 which should be in a semi-automatic rifle of a reskin obeya. They could had use any bolt action sniper rifle for a reskin NHVR like the Barret m82 or MSR etc etc.

Agrotech DMR-AV should be reskin to a Barret 50CAL, please change it.

There may be other weapons out there too, if you guys want to add or like to see change.

I would like to note, some weapons do not have a reskin variant such as the oscar, I can suggest for you LO and I hope you take it into reconsideration because all ive seen is new weapons being put out either being useless, or they are from old data scrap being reused. If you can texture and model these guns properly I ensure you will make $$$ on armas, and also would like to see all the weapons to be remodel during the engine update with better quality.

Make a OSCAR reskin of a AN-94.

I wouldn't mind new weapon reskin on armas, just don't add any new weapons. 

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

5 hours ago, Grimthanez said:

Hi, i know this is not really that important but I notice some weapon model/skins are not in the right weapon category. like example:

PSR sniper rifle is a real life counterpart weapon of a H&K G3/SG1 which should be in a semi-automatic rifle of a reskin obeya. They could had use any bolt action sniper rifle for a reskin NHVR like the Barret m82 or MSR etc etc.

Agrotech DMR-AV should be reskin to a Barret 50CAL, please change it.

There may be other weapons out there too, if you guys want to add or like to see change.

I would like to note, some weapons do not have a reskin variant such as the oscar, I can suggest for you LO and I hope you take it into reconsideration because all ive seen is new weapons being put out either being useless, or they are from old data scrap being reused. If you can texture and model these guns properly I ensure you will make $$$ on armas, and also would like to see all the weapons to be remodel during the engine update with better quality.

Make a OSCAR reskin of a AN-94.

I wouldn't mind new weapon reskin on armas, just don't add any new weapons. 

Since when APB: Reloaded is a realistic game? I don't think it ever been that category.

Every single game, outside "Realistic Shooter" have their differences, also those ones who claim to be ultra realistic have tons of them behind.

APB born like that, MMORPG Online, with a consistent world full of thousands of characters playing around and interacting btween each others.

"Agrotech DMR-AV should be reskin to a Barret 50CAL, please change it."

Please? I mean.. who are you to say that, honestly that sniper rifle is good how it is right now.

The game works like that, many guns have reskins, or are reskins of others, different variants.

All the guns have different names, recoil and statistics which are NOT based on real life counter parts.

If all the guns had reskins variants you know how many guns we had? There are alredy too many variants, maybe even useless ones, so, before going to add others, maybe adjust/rework the actual ones.

Of course they releasing guns that were aredy worked on by previous companies, what you want? A game full of things that aren't released but still being inside the directory, making your game more heavy in a useless way, or you want them to release after adjust/rework all of them?

If they would need to create guns from scratch they can't do that before engien upgrade, that's why they do what you are seeing.

The objective is not to make more $ only.. you really didn't got the point huh?

Alright.

LO objective is that to make the Whole community to enjoy the game again, without making it to spend tons of money again like G1 did, that's why they are bringing many different ways to get guns, other than Armas.

Of course they also will make $, but not because is a first objective, because the game being f2p, there needs to be sort of payment systems, or would be impossible to keep the game alive.

There are some peopels who says that never will buy Armas and then you find out they have all the DLC's of The Sims or any other game owned by EA, that's a robbery, paying 30/40 $ each DLC's or even more in games you Alredy paid for.

Here they offer the Complete game for free, with the chance to buy some cosmetics, accessories etc.

I honestly would spend 1000$+ here and not in one of those games before named.

All the guns remodelled after the engine upgrade?

You know right.. that thing is not possible actually, im not sure if you are aware of the current situation of the company itself.

Just no dude, players prefer Joker Store Distribution guns over Armas, that other system will be getting an Overhaul in sometime.

Edited by AlishaAzure

apb is farrr from realistic when it comes to a lot of things bud lol don't think making guns be more realistic is anywhere near the top of  their worries.

9 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Since when APB: Reloaded is a realistic game? I don't think it ever been that category.

Every single game, outside "Realistic Shooter" have their differences, also those ones who claim to be ultra realistic have tons of them behind.

APB born like that, MMORPG Online, with a consistent world full of thousands of characters playing around and interacting btween each others.

"Agrotech DMR-AV should be reskin to a Barret 50CAL, please change it."

Please? I mean.. who are you to say that, honestly that sniper rifle is good how it is right now.

The game works like that, many guns have reskins, or are reskins of others, different variants.

All the guns have different names, recoil and statistics which are NOT based on real life counter parts.

If all the guns had reskins variants you know how many guns we had? There are alredy too many variants, maybe even useless ones, so, before going to add others, maybe adjust/rework the actual ones.

Of course they releasing guns that were aredy worked on by previous companies, what you want? A game full of things that aren't released but still being inside the directory, making your game more heavy in a useless way, or you want them to release after adjust/rework all of them?

If they would need to create guns from scratch they can't do that before engien upgrade, that's why they do what you are seeing.

The objective is not to make more $ only.. you really didn't got the point huh?

Alright.

LO objective is that to make the Whole community to enjoy the game again, without making it to spend tons of money again like G1 did, that's why they are bringing many different ways to get guns, other than Armas.

Of course they also will make $, but not because is a first objective, because the game being f2p, there needs to be sort of payment systems, or would be impossible to keep the game alive.

There are some peopels who says that never will buy Armas and then you find out they have all the DLC's of The Sims or any other game owned by EA, that's a robbery, paying 30/40 $ each DLC's or even more in games you Alredy paid for.

Here they offer the Complete game for free, with the chance to buy some cosmetics, accessories etc.

I honestly would spend 1000$+ here and not in one of those games before named.

All the guns remodelled after the engine upgrade?

You know right.. that thing is not possible actually, im not sure if you are aware of the current situation of the company itself.

Just no dude, players prefer Joker Store Distribution guns over Armas, that other system will be getting an Overhaul in sometime.

I was talking about gun reskins, like the actual gun models, i don't care about the gun acting being realistic. Also it doesn't have to be on armas.