Sign in to follow this  
a Pair of Socks

Equipped PMG, got One Kill, Got Rage Whispered then Ignored.... Why?

2 minutes ago, Katryoshka said:

I dont get it... Why do people hate me for using a gun I like because its an UMP 45 😕

Someone was having a bad day. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• Like 1

can you stop making posts trying to stirr up conversation about nerfing the pmg? you did the same thing on your other banned forum account.

Cuz yes why not, this is apb community, don't expect many friendly BOIS and GURLS out there.

it is pvp sometimes player will be angry.  it is one of the very nice things In Apb. Free customize Free chat. 

Because the pmg is an extremely broken gun atm.

My teammate got 20 kills against 3 with that gun alone.

It simply overpowers everything in its reach unless you are good at the other smgs 

• Like 2

What you do is swap to STAR and continue killing them.

12 hours ago, Katryoshka said:

I dont get it... Why do people hate me for using a gun I like because its an UMP 45 😕

Found it quite bizzare you have just discovered the APB community is quite TOXIC after ages, in EU "generally" (I dont mean all of course ) russians/east people, French are a little step above others..... but also others ones have nothing to envy than the first ones XD

It's not just a matter of weapon, it's the community the matter... same with the reason you opened this discussion, I bet what it's bothering you it's not the insults but the weapon too 😅

Am I right?

• Like 1

Its 100% obvious that the PMG needs a nerf if you try the OCA. They nerfed the OCA, but left the PMG the same. To me that doesn't make sense at all. Now the PMG is much better than the OCA, instead of them being pretty similar. The PMG is a really strong gun thats easy to use, the range on it should be nerfed IMO.

1 hour ago, Decimator714 said:

Its 100% obvious that the PMG needs a nerf if you try the OCA. They nerfed the OCA, but left the PMG the same. To me that doesn't make sense at all. Now the PMG is much better than the OCA, instead of them being pretty similar. The PMG is a really strong gun thats easy to use, the range on it should be nerfed IMO.

PMG got buffed 2x then reworked so CJ3 effects it, OCA got "buffed" then CJ3 reworked, then reverted to its original power level.

PMG got its accuracy buff (and i think something else), and range buffed.

OCA  got its TTK reduced (I think possibly an accuracy buff?) -> then ttk reverted.

PMG was never an issue until they overbuffed it in 2013. It did need buffed, that's entirely true, however, not to the level that they buffed it to. Nerf the PMG "slightly" and it'll be better overall.

There's litterally 0 reason to have accurate SMGs have lower than .7ttks without cj imo. As such reducing the PMG's power level would be the better option for balancing it, rather than buffing the OCA, which never needed rebalanced (aside from CJ3 effecting it) to begin with.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:55 PM, Katryoshka said:

If you do something which disrupts the other teams tactics, you get whispered. If you stand in front of them and lose, they wont whisper you.

Sign in to follow this