Sakebee

Premium Extension - June

Hey everyone,

Given the new normal in the world today, we are extending the free premium Matt originally announced on March 13th once more.  Everyone will continue to receive free premium through the end of June. Please continue to stay inside if you can and do your best to stay safe if you need to venture out doors.

We continue to get support tickets regarding this free grant. Before you submit a ticket, please read the following:

• For those of you who didn't have premium already - yay! You should be all set.
  • For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out. 
  • If you have a reoccurring subscription and find yourself needing to tighten your belts as we remain on lock down, we understand. You will need to end your subscription manually. As above, you will get the automatic premium extension equal to the duration of this event and you will not lose any of your paid time.

We hope this answers any questions you might have.

Bee safe!

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 15
  • Thanks 20

This is how you win your community, very kind decisions on your part LO.

Stay safe people, don't underestimate the risks just because things are easing off, it can get much worse again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

GG for players, BG for LO, losing more money, BUT, so much force.

Should i say it too? 

Aight, lemme be different.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

• Like 1

Finally playing on more than one account instead of letting them all gather dust.

Kinda makes me want to buy some things.

Making ram raiding on alt accounts to stay out gold districts alot easier,

And I get to make more symbols yay.

6 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Making ram raiding on alt accounts to stay out gold districts alot easier,

I sure hope they eventually fix this exploiting of empty districts.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Finally playing on more than one account instead of letting them all gather dust.

if only we'd have account merging... 😕

maybe someday..

Edited by Snubnose

The flu that close the world..makes sense.Btw this situation will continue till next spring(with a little break this summer)and will follow with global economic recession(from february)so prepare your buds and dont forget to get the vaccine Gates is preparing for you.Stay safe stay smart..

Thanks for the free premium, much appreciated! 😋

Stay safe!

• Like 1

Ty very appreciate it 👏
But i also have another question, i think im not the only one in this situation: so what about the 15 days premium from loyality reward? I have around 10 of them in my list and they run out in 80 days and i dont want to waste them for nothing. It's possible to get a extension on them like tiggs or whoever did it in past that i / we dont lose them?🤔 would be very kind of the LO team 

stay safe all together 🙂

25 minutes ago, Hausman said:

Ty very appreciate it 👏
But i also have another question, i think im not the only one in this situation: so what about the 15 days premium from loyality reward? I have around 10 of them in my list and they run out in 80 days and i dont want to waste them for nothing. It's possible to get a extension on them like tiggs or whoever did it in past that i / we dont lose them?🤔 would be very kind of the LO team 

stay safe all together 🙂

They auto-extend from what people said, so shouldn't be an issue

20 hours ago, Kevkof said:

They auto-extend from what people said, so shouldn't be an issue

i hope they told the truth 😄 

Thank you LO for this kind gesture.

When we will get the premium, I want spend my money when there is a discount .

46 minutes ago, Grimthanez said:

i didn't get it

Same

Premium is a 30 day span, May has 31 days so you're one day short. I'm pretty sure it will be active tomorrow.

On 5/29/2020 at 12:59 AM, CookiePuss said:

I sure hope they eventually fix this exploiting of empty districts.

The exploiting of empty districts is not a problem if you mean to steal... for example help new players for get some money "more relaxed" cause you are going to expend a lot of hours too, its sacrificed, some police always gets in, no matter how empty it is.

Cops have big advantage when start a PVP vs burglar and most of cops play so dirty so is hard to burglars get money and easy for cops, so everybody win on this empty districts doesn't bother at all.

Oslo some players use it for play vs his friends and thats so fun. Regards.

Merged.

Thx a lot for the PRIME one more month and for the last monts, make the game incredible fun, and thax for the amazing GUN GAMES is an incredible event.

I think It should be permanent the "Caracters Customization" I think it is a bit absurd that we also have to put money for such a beautiful thing in the game.

If people like the game they are going to put money in ( Like me ), I don't see the need to do business in those parts of the game, it will even attract more players.

We are very happy with the engine update hopefully the game will fill with new players, but you need to work more in game for make it better, it smoke me a lot of bullets sometimes for example maybe latency is very noticeable in pvp but dont know cause allways have half 50.

Anything i'm here to help.

Regards.